Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 8)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Guys, just in case, if you missed reading my post in the previous thread, the 'like' button issue hasn't gotten resolved. You cannot press the 'like' button for the same person more than 25 times within a period of 24 hours. I am unable to do so for Rach & Ketty right now becasue I guess I maxed out my attempts yesterday evening in the other thread. That sucks!! Unhappy 
Payal darling so good to see you. *Hugs*. yes stupid like button i also maxe out with Rachu's lolz and will soon with ketty's. lolz see it shows how these two are so active all the time and we cant help not max out with our like buttons LOL. well done rachu and ketty.LOL i am finding this funny sorry. Ok payal did u see the epi sweets?? I know no Nivren so we wont have ur Nivren disectionCry .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014tamushiScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

@Shove:  Thanks sweetie but I'm a little better so I came back and i guess i need to talk to u guys to feel better and I have to agree with u what u said abt Rach and almost everyday we have to convince her that it is not Viren.

@Milee; Hey sweetie I'm a little better but how r u doing? Oh yaar I missed u guys so much that u guys can't even imagine.
aww i know Zarmeen sweets how u feel i felt the same when i was in hospital and could not help but talk to u guys so my suport is with u but promis me u will take good care of ur self at the same time.

lolz its not Rachu's fault , i dont blame her that she changes her mind, its the stupid CTs and articles they do tend to mix ur head around. But its always a pleasure convincing Rachu its not viren. you know Rachu it has become a habit now seeing u do this lolz and if u dont suspect him i think there is something wrong with you lolz sorry but i love it how sometimes you freak out and doubt him cause it shows how much you love Viren as when u worry about someone close  it shows ur care for them too. so dont worry we r always with u to change  ur way of thinking about viren.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 05 January 2011 at 9:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014tamushiScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Excruciating

Guys, just in case, if you missed reading my post in the previous thread, the 'like' button issue hasn't gotten resolved. You cannot press the 'like' button for the same person more than 25 times within a period of 24 hours. I am unable to do so for Rach & Ketty right now becasue I guess I maxed out my attempts yesterday evening in the other thread. That sucks!! Unhappy 
Payal darling so good to see you. *Hugs*. yes stupid like button i also maxe out with Rachu's lolz and will soon with ketty's. lolz see it shows how these two are so active all the time and we cant help not max out with our like buttons LOL. well done rachu and ketty.LOL i am finding this funny sorry. Ok payal did u see the epi sweets?? I know no Nivren so we wont have ur Nivren disectionCry .

Hi, Shova, sweets! How is my lovely doing?? Sorry, didn't get much chance to chat with you directly yesterday. Cry Honestly, I am not going to watch today's episode at all, thanks to Ashely, I have got the update. You know me, how I cannot just survive without seeing my NivRen together. In that sense, this week is really going to suck. Also, I have not responded to your PM yet, becasue I am at work and want to take my own sweet time to reply back to it. Big smile Will get to it today evening.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hey girls-- I wasn't sure which thread was being used but like I posted in the last one, after seeing yesterday's precap I couldn't bring myself to come on here and discuss it and today, I don't know whether to watch the episode or not. What do you girls say?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Actually I think the future story it will be like Nivi will keep on suspecting Sid but it will be Viren who will be doing all these things. In between he might end up killing Divya who misbehaved with Nivi and blame may fall on sid or it may look like suicide in which either Sid ends up in jail or leave the house but in the end after many twist it will come out it was Viren and not sid who was doing it and when it came out then Viren will say I know Nivi now you won't trust me and will not love me and I can't see hatred in your eyes because I love you very much and he will commit suicide either from the same cliff and then Nivi and Sid will get married again with complete rituals and then in front of Viren's photo they will say now we understand what love is.

JAAL will get punishment for their wrong doings and everyone else will live happily everafter. So I think the revealiation of MP will be in the end as at that time Trps wont matter and people will have to bear the torture and I can't keep on suspecting Viren for that long and I can't bear this torture for long so I believe I can't see the serial anymore now. I will come here to see updates and if revealiation of MP happens then I might continue but if not I can't see it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaishana_83simran728NivRenDeewanitamushi

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
To all my Sweetu's thanks for your comments on this thread. Sorry I did not take anyone opinion on the name it was late night my husband was already going crazy that I am going crazy over VirenLOL so I decided and written what came to my mind, please excuse me for that.

@Zarmeen, please take care don't stress too much. And from now onwards please be careful dear.

@Ash, thanks for the live update dear. I will keep you in my prayers. About your question I will write in a different post.

@Anju, hope everything is fine. I will keep you in my prayers but do take care.

@Navi, missed you yesterday but its ok as work is more important. Say hello to our chota Viren and give him kisses and hugs from me.

@Shova, Bus mein kya hua I was waiting for your post yesterday but did not see it.

@Sonia, I just did add your name to the list

@Zay, Welcome to this NivRen psychotic land and hope you have wonderful time here. And I did add your name

@Rachu, you are again stepping on to the dark side kya hua? Please dear its not Viren or Sid, they are not that evil to harm their dadaji who is their ideal person. This MP (for me its still CC & her joruka gulam) is playing all games simultaneously. Creating rift from one end so that Nivi-Sid truth comes out infront of her son, she does not care about Divya knowing the truth or anything she just wants to make Nivi's life hell and at the same time she wants her son to leave her himself as she knows nobody can break them apart specially Viren won't leave Nivi at all. With the Mystery track she wants to prove Nivi insane and now she attacked dadaji because she has that hatred towards him as he insulted her infront of the family and specially it will effect Viren and Sid together if something happens to dadaji, she is thinking that they both won't support Nivi specially her son won't be supporting Nivi that's her plan but we all know that Viren knows in and out of Nivi and he will stick to her no matter what but if he does not its all his acting and nothing else.

@All, don't you judge whats going to happen just by seeing precap its most of the time confusing. Nivi may suspect Sid because he was there all the time when something happened but she will also think that he cannot harm his dadaji just like how we are thinking so don't think too much.
But for me from yesterday I am confused with Sid's behaviour. Even in yesterday's episode he was sitting in the office but told Divya that he was on his way. Today as per Ash's update it seems he did not come down when Nivi called for him but later did come down. I am not suspecting him but thinking in a postive way that is this both the brothers plan to make MP come forward.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanNivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Sanju, oh my God you are going to make VM on Thode Bhadmash. I am jumping with excitement. thank you thank you thankyou dear so much. YOu are really a sweetheart. YOu made my day with the news, when can I expect that this weekend. No hurry but dying to see "Badmash, Nadan, Baiman,Shaitan, Nivi ka Jaan, sholashringar, Bhagwan and our Sweetu Viren"
Please don't think I am crazy, kya karu these two characters made me crazy like this I never ever thought I will become like this for fictional characters. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83simran728NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Rachuu... Nahiii... U 've gone to d extreme..!! Have u crossed over to d other side..?? CTs! wat 've u ppl done to our dear rach..?? :-(

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewaniShayafantamushigmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top