Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 75)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 10 March 2006
Posts: 33956

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Nivi says Mere viren pe garv ho Embarrassed
she loves him!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiShayafanzarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Joined: 29 November 2010
Posts: 1995

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello Girls:

So just read the article. Thank u so much Faiza for the link. We all knew it yaar hamara hero hai na so we don't have to worry abt anything. He will always be there for Nivi whenever Nivi needs him and I was reading the other article again and it also said that whatever will happen it will rock Nivren relationship so I'm guessing something tooo good will happen and is really looking forward to it.

HI Zarmeen. How r u now? And which other article hun. Please give us the link pls.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Joined: 26 July 2006
Posts: 7277

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
last part-
vd nandu in kitchen nivi comes in promo dress. vd asks 4 details abt nite. nandu interrupts with bs juice. vd sends nandu n turns to stove. dd cc sid with bs. cc asks dd to move med tray but bs says let it be nivi'll take care. bs continuously asks 4 nivi. cc takes nandu to store 2 change bs room curtains. (????????) bs sends sid 2 office. dd sees nivi arranging BT. dd has weird expression. nandu tells bs called nivi. she looks at him fm outside his room.bs alone in room takes juice n coughs. nivi came running. bs says he didnt take med as she didnt come. coming up scene. yd super angry, cc smirk. bs wonders.
 
precap-promo

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiShayafangmann2010Suchi-KinSanj

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello Girls:

So just read the article. Thank u so much Faiza for the link. We all knew it yaar hamara hero hai na so we don't have to worry abt anything. He will always be there for Nivi whenever Nivi needs him and I was reading the other article again and it also said that whatever will happen it will rock Nivren relationship so I'm guessing something tooo good will happen and is really looking forward to it.

HI Zarmeen. How r u now? And which other article hun. Please give us the link pls.....
Hey Sneha I'm good. Yaar I was talking abt same TC article that was posted yesterday.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafan

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Joined: 26 July 2006
Posts: 7277

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
dears...see only 1st say 10 mins, only 4 nivren

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiShayafan

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Joined: 04 December 2010
Posts: 440

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Nivi says Mere viren pe garv ho Embarrassed
she loves him!

Yuppppppp Dancing
NivRen Rockinnnnnnn
Lets see when she feels that she loves him and how?


Edited by shana_83 - 07 January 2011 at 8:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

last part-
vd nandu in kitchen nivi comes in promo dress. vd asks 4 details abt nite. nandu interrupts with bs juice. vd sends nandu n turns to stove. dd cc sid with bs. cc asks dd to move med tray but bs says let it be nivi'll take care. bs continuously asks 4 nivi. cc takes nandu to store 2 change bs room curtains. (????????) bs sends sid 2 office. dd sees nivi arranging BT. dd has weird expression. nandu tells bs called nivi. she looks at him fm outside his room.bs alone in room takes juice n coughs. nivi came running. bs says he didnt take med as she didnt come. coming up scene. yd super angry, cc smirk. bs wonders.
 
precap-promo
Thanks Ashly for summary. I don't know what we can do without you. It is good that we got a glimpse of Viren today. I hope he is there from beginning in tomorrow's episode and I hope BS finds out what his family is trying to do with Nivi. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafanzarmeenoashred12

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Joined: 19 November 2009
Posts: 12555

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Lets see what happens tomorrow..
Thanks Ash!

for update : )

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiShayafanzarmeenoashred12

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TB:Nivedita confesses her love in Chand Chupa

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 0   Views: 1438

.Tanya. 0 1438 16 August 2010 at 10:41am by .Tanya.
Who's Sreejita's real love?

Author: Jetinder   Replies: 0   Views: 1177

Jetinder 0 1177 11 August 2010 at 1:04pm by Jetinder
nivi - sid realise their love (article)

Author: Luminous_Lins   Replies: 7   Views: 5462

Luminous_Lins 7 5462 09 August 2010 at 1:39pm by Fallen Angel
ff:love or friendship

Author: BARBIE94   Replies: 0   Views: 1379

BARBIE94 0 1379 31 July 2010 at 8:50am by BARBIE94
Love Story To Begin In Chaand Chupa - Article

Author: niveditha   Replies: 5   Views: 1738

niveditha 5 1738 28 July 2010 at 2:07pm by mihali7

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index