Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 7)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach I don't think it's Viren either. If he is psychotic, I agree he will do anything to get Nivi closer to him. And let's say for argument sake that it's Viren, but sweetie, once Nivi knows the truth about who did all those things, she is going to hate him. Why would he want Nivi to hate him? This is the stupidest thing anyone can do to get closer to his love one. 
Because ketty obsessed lover don't think about consequnces and Viren might believe it is never going to come in front of Nivi that he is doing this. So he knows she can't hate him now whole family is suspecting her no one will give her any responsibility and high chances no one will talk to her either and Nivi is suspecting Sid so she won't talk to Sid so who is left for her to trust Viren only and she will talk and trust him only so he might plan this.

Ketty I never wanted Viren to do any such things but the dialogs he said to his mom in flashback main kuch bhi kar sakta huin, then big plan, then main jaan le lunga, tumbhi aaj yeh tarap mehsoos karogi I think he believe till she has others on mind she just can't think of him so is removing others and their work from her mind. I know I become very pessimistic but what to do CT's are making their intensions very clear.
But Rach it is us who is believeing him to be obssessive or psychotic but we have yet to c that side of him. and as far as the dialogues r concerned if we r considering those dialogues we should consider those dialogues as well where he has continuously said and showed his lovetowards his family also.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
hey everyone goodmorning.How r we all.

First ashly thanks a ton sweets for your live updates,i will not watch the epi sound horribleCry. I hope yu feel better jaan and you giving us live updates despite u not feeling too well means alot.Thanks again and i hope everything is setled with you soon.

Anju sweets my prayers are always with you. I will tell u later about my bus story, nothing big,only me embrassing myself again lolz.

Zarmeen sweets i am so happy to see you but sad that ur still in pain.take rest sweets but i can understand ur condition of not being able to get off this thread so i am happy at least now you can join us.we missed you too sweets.

Rachu again ur thinking its viren??how many times will u change ur suspect lolz.dont worry sweets i know it confusing and especially more with stupid article. But my heart and mind refuses to belive its viren.

Ok guys so from reading the precap well i expected this sooner or later cause from the begning Nivi did see sid around so that was enough for her to suspect him but i hope she uses her heart a bit more then she will figure out its not sid cause when dadaji is involved it cant be him for sure. I am happy that today Nivi sounded strong.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Hey Girls, Good Morning/Evening to you all. How are all my cutiepies doing. I know today it won't be good episode but still I want to watch it and then give my report to you all.

Oh I just did see Zarmeen, oh dear how are you feeling now. We missed you so much.
Let me read all the posts and be right back as its only 6 pages.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Guys, just in case, if you missed reading my post in the previous thread, the 'like' button issue hasn't gotten resolved. You cannot press the 'like' button for the same person more than 25 times within a period of 24 hours. I am unable to do so for Rach & Ketty right now becasue I guess I maxed out my attempts yesterday evening in the other thread. That sucks!! Unhappy 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I can't blame Nivi for suspecting Sid, because who knows better then Nivi that Sid can go to extremes when it comes to her !! Can you really blame her for suspecting him, when he hurt his own hand to prevent his engagement with Divya happening, who said he doesn't give a damn about anyone, not even his mom or his dada sahib and would jump off the cliff if she doesn't tell him that she loves him, who was going to call the wedding off at the last minute, which was Dadaji's wish and could have further endangered his health !! So if we think from Nivi's perspective she is not wrong to suspect him.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83lamssimran728milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
@Shove:  Thanks sweetie but I'm a little better so I came back and i guess i need to talk to u guys to feel better and I have to agree with u what u said abt Rach and almost everyday we have to convince her that it is not Viren.

@Milee; Hey sweetie I'm a little better but how r u doing? Oh yaar I missed u guys so much that u guys can't even imagine.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

ut Rach we did see him talking on the phone with Nivi and he was in somekind of parking lot and MP was in the house at that time following Nivi. Even in SBS segemnet he said that something will happen to Nivi in his absence so that's what I thiink that if anything negative happens to Nivi in his absence that's when we will get to c real obssessive Viren.
Zarmeen yep i am with you for this one. MP was in the house when this medicine incident took place whiile viren was out. well rachu u miht say viren is making someone do his work for him but i dunno i dont think its him.like zarmeen said we r yet to see if he's psycotic or not and why r we forgetting he too cant harm dadaji. we belive with our heart that sid cant hurt his dadaji then why arnt we trusting viren??why?? We know his dadaji is everything to him after Nivi so yep he wont do such things only to get nivi's love.

and yes zarmeen i think ur rite the big turning point mentioned in SBS will be that we will get to see viren being obsessive and only if something drastic will happen to nivi when hes not there.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014tamushigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

y dont we guys thing that stalker cn be keshav also... he is very angry with his daughter nd may be he want to teach her a lesson....  or want that soods through her out of there house and he an say to her that i told u they wont trust u and will back stap u...... as he told her on her marriage day....he knows sood house very well.... all those choor darwazas... i mean to say......who so every is staker know by just giving simply high dose of drug 1 wont effect dadaji much... may be he hd councelted doc casually about this before changing medicine.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728lamsNivRenDeewanitamushi

Go to top