The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Hug dats okie rachu...
anyways so wht do u all think? will viren's grey shade, i mean the possesive shade will be exposed in thsi maha episode? I think it will be!

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Hug dats okie rachu...
anyways so wht do u all think? will viren's grey shade, i mean the possesive shade will be exposed in thsi maha episode? I think it will be!
Me too think it will happen I sometime feel bit of his past may be revealed in this mahaepisode which might shock Nivi and his possessive side will come out these are the 2 things which can actually shock her or the MP may be disclosed which will alltogether shock Nivi.

simran728KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Me too think it will happen I sometime feel bit of his past may be revealed in this mahaepisode which might shock Nivi and his possessive side will come out these are the 2 things which can actually shock her or the MP may be disclosed which will alltogether shock Nivi.
nhi yaar i think the shck they r speaking about is nivi's mom. remember no onw is aware of nirmala's mental condition. except the elders!

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey, Simran, Ketty, Rach!! How are you girls, doing? God, this week really sucks, right? It has been such a downer. I admire the fact that you girls at least still are online and discussing everything relentlessly (I absolutely adore Simran, I still cannot believe she googled the distance between Delhi & Shimla, I thought that was awesome Big smile). I have just not been motivated enough to even do that, forget about watching the sucky episode. Unhappy I guess, so the only hope now is on the maha episode. Hopefully, it brings about some sort of conclusion of this MP track!!

i know right?? google is great. well my main reason was to see if Viren can come back soon. but i was mighty upset when distance was so much....i dont much abt india cities and see we all think and live for nivren so i had to think for them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey, Simran, Ketty, Rach!! How are you girls, doing? God, this week really sucks, right? It has been such a downer. I admire the fact that you girls at least still are online and discussing everything relentlessly (I absolutely adore Simran, I still cannot believe she googled the distance between Delhi & Shimla, I thought that was awesome Big smile). I have just not been motivated enough to even do that, forget about watching the sucky episode. Unhappy I guess, so the only hope now is on the maha episode. Hopefully, it brings about some sort of conclusion of this MP track!!

i know right?? google is great. well my main reason was to see if Viren can come back soon. but i was mighty upset when distance was so much....i dont much abt india cities and see we all think and live for nivren so i had to think for them.
Simran he can come early by plane as it is just 2 hr run by plane but by car its difficult. But you didn't gave your comment and questions today what happened

simran728Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Millie thanks for giving these updates I am so happy that NT dadi didn't got weak in front of keshav I am so proud of Yash he stand with her dadi at every moment like Viren is Nivi's support in the same way Yash is dadi support though very young but very solid when it comes to protect his dadi or sister (I agree with you both have got determination and strenght from dadi) On mahapooja days I gave you analogies of relation Nivi and Viren holds. I said Dadi for Nivi (loving and caring) = Dada for Viren (loves but strict), Keshav for Nivi = Yashodhara for Viren (both are too much engrosed in hatred with each other that doesn't understand they are hurting their own kids but are not culprit), Yash for Nivi = Vandana for Viren (cares for them verymuch and always there for them),  Divya for Nivi = Sid for Viren (loves their siblings but could never understand them), HePa for Nivi (Cares for her but their love for divya is much more than her care for nivi) = JAAL for Viren (Cares for him but their hatred for Nivi is much more than their care for their own son) here I feel so sorry for Viren that his own parents can be compared with Nivi's chacha chachi atleast HEPA are outsiders and their love for their daughter make them do this but JAAL their ego, greed and hatred take the upper hand then their love for their on son. Chanchal sometime showed her concern for Viren but Jawaher it looks like he just despise Viren's sight and doesn't want to see him. [/QUOTE]

very well compared here Rachu. I love how you go relationships covered. thanks for giving a different POV. I love it that you are so insightful. 

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top