Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 63)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 10 March 2006
Posts: 33956

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
hey ma drling gud mrning!
 
@ Rachu: u didn't see my new vm Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 22885

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

hey ma drling gud mrning!
 
@ Rachu: u didn't see my new vm Unhappy
Sorry saw it right now only shollyEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 10 March 2006
Posts: 33956

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Hug dats okie rachu...
anyways so wht do u all think? will viren's grey shade, i mean the possesive shade will be exposed in thsi maha episode? I think it will be!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 22885

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Hug dats okie rachu...
anyways so wht do u all think? will viren's grey shade, i mean the possesive shade will be exposed in thsi maha episode? I think it will be!
Me too think it will happen I sometime feel bit of his past may be revealed in this mahaepisode which might shock Nivi and his possessive side will come out these are the 2 things which can actually shock her or the MP may be disclosed which will alltogether shock Nivi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 10 March 2006
Posts: 33956

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Me too think it will happen I sometime feel bit of his past may be revealed in this mahaepisode which might shock Nivi and his possessive side will come out these are the 2 things which can actually shock her or the MP may be disclosed which will alltogether shock Nivi.
nhi yaar i think the shck they r speaking about is nivi's mom. remember no onw is aware of nirmala's mental condition. except the elders!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 1496

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey, Simran, Ketty, Rach!! How are you girls, doing? God, this week really sucks, right? It has been such a downer. I admire the fact that you girls at least still are online and discussing everything relentlessly (I absolutely adore Simran, I still cannot believe she googled the distance between Delhi & Shimla, I thought that was awesome Big smile). I have just not been motivated enough to even do that, forget about watching the sucky episode. Unhappy I guess, so the only hope now is on the maha episode. Hopefully, it brings about some sort of conclusion of this MP track!!

i know right?? google is great. well my main reason was to see if Viren can come back soon. but i was mighty upset when distance was so much....i dont much abt india cities and see we all think and live for nivren so i had to think for them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 22885

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey, Simran, Ketty, Rach!! How are you girls, doing? God, this week really sucks, right? It has been such a downer. I admire the fact that you girls at least still are online and discussing everything relentlessly (I absolutely adore Simran, I still cannot believe she googled the distance between Delhi & Shimla, I thought that was awesome Big smile). I have just not been motivated enough to even do that, forget about watching the sucky episode. Unhappy I guess, so the only hope now is on the maha episode. Hopefully, it brings about some sort of conclusion of this MP track!!

i know right?? google is great. well my main reason was to see if Viren can come back soon. but i was mighty upset when distance was so much....i dont much abt india cities and see we all think and live for nivren so i had to think for them.
Simran he can come early by plane as it is just 2 hr run by plane but by car its difficult. But you didn't gave your comment and questions today what happened

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 1496

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Millie thanks for giving these updates I am so happy that NT dadi didn't got weak in front of keshav I am so proud of Yash he stand with her dadi at every moment like Viren is Nivi's support in the same way Yash is dadi support though very young but very solid when it comes to protect his dadi or sister (I agree with you both have got determination and strenght from dadi) On mahapooja days I gave you analogies of relation Nivi and Viren holds. I said Dadi for Nivi (loving and caring) = Dada for Viren (loves but strict), Keshav for Nivi = Yashodhara for Viren (both are too much engrosed in hatred with each other that doesn't understand they are hurting their own kids but are not culprit), Yash for Nivi = Vandana for Viren (cares for them verymuch and always there for them),  Divya for Nivi = Sid for Viren (loves their siblings but could never understand them), HePa for Nivi (Cares for her but their love for divya is much more than her care for nivi) = JAAL for Viren (Cares for him but their hatred for Nivi is much more than their care for their own son) here I feel so sorry for Viren that his own parents can be compared with Nivi's chacha chachi atleast HEPA are outsiders and their love for their daughter make them do this but JAAL their ego, greed and hatred take the upper hand then their love for their on son. Chanchal sometime showed her concern for Viren but Jawaher it looks like he just despise Viren's sight and doesn't want to see him. [/QUOTE]

very well compared here Rachu. I love how you go relationships covered. thanks for giving a different POV. I love it that you are so insightful. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TB:Nivedita confesses her love in Chand Chupa

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 0   Views: 1438

.Tanya. 0 1438 16 August 2010 at 10:41am by .Tanya.
Who's Sreejita's real love?

Author: Jetinder   Replies: 0   Views: 1177

Jetinder 0 1177 11 August 2010 at 1:04pm by Jetinder
nivi - sid realise their love (article)

Author: Luminous_Lins   Replies: 7   Views: 5462

Luminous_Lins 7 5462 09 August 2010 at 1:39pm by Fallen Angel
ff:love or friendship

Author: BARBIE94   Replies: 0   Views: 1379

BARBIE94 0 1379 31 July 2010 at 8:50am by BARBIE94
Love Story To Begin In Chaand Chupa - Article

Author: niveditha   Replies: 5   Views: 1738

niveditha 5 1738 28 July 2010 at 2:07pm by mihali7

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index