NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 60)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi Faiza, sweets!! Hug How are you dear? I absolutely loved what you analyzed about today's episode. Good going, sweety! Keep it up. I especially liked your list of "It takes Guts" to signify how strong Nivedita really is. Very well said. And, you are right about NT Dadi and Yash. I so love these 2 characters in CCBM. They love Nivedita so unconditionally and I always enjoy all their scenes, together or individually..
HELLOO PAYAL DIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
Hug
OMV!!!!!! I Missed You SOOO Much Yesterday!!!
Where Were Youuu?!?!?!
Anddd, Did You Do Your Analysis Yesterday? My Day's Virtually Incomplete If I Don't Read It. Embarrassed
Yh I Guess, This Weeks Just Been A Test Of Paitence For All Of Us.
Sometimes, I Feel The CT's Do This To See Who Are The True And Loyal Fans Of CCBM, That Will Never Leave The Show Even If The TRP's And Viren Goes! Confused
Well, Whatever The Case, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOO MUCH For Liking My Thoughts And Feelings. Just Had To Let It Get Out Of Me.
And The "It Takes Guts" List Was Just My Anger On Showing How People Find Nivi To Be Weak Angry
How Dare ANYONE Raise A Finger At OUR Nivi!!
Faiza, my jaan, yes I have been missing you as well. And, you know how terrible this week has been plus I have been a little busy at work too, so haven't posted any comments after the Monday episode (which reminds me, I didn't get any reaction from you about Roof Afza! Did you read that post of mine?) I agree with you in that the CTs are really testing our loyalty becasue seriously, if we were not this crazy about NiVRen, I don't think any of us would continue watching these episodes considering the current horrible track. I can understand your anger & frustration, but sweets, don't get unnecessarily worked-up about this. Just remember and be positive that at the end of the day NivRen are going to be okay and that's all should matter.
OHHHHHHHHHHHH, Sorry Payal Di!!! Embarrassed
Yh I Understand How Hard It Must Be For You. Workload, Plus Looking After Yourself ... And Then Taking Time Out Just For Us To Sit And Read Every Post Before Giving You Breath Taking And Mesmirisng, Food Relates But AWESOMEEEEEEE Analysis Of Every Episode!

OMV, YES THE ROOF AFZA!!
Ya Know, I CRAVE For That So Much. Since In England Its Already SO Cold, But Nevertheless, I Find Excuses To Drink It. It's SOOOOOO Nice And Cold And Refreshing!! Mazaa Aaajaata Hain!!

And Nivi, I Think, After Marriage Has REALLY Blossomed. She Looks SO Beautiful And Elegant With Her Sarees And Jewellry. Just Like An Angel. She Really Suits A Saree SO Much! And The Pink One Is Just, WOW. I Think She Looks Awesome In Red, Then Pink, Then Blue/Greenish Colours. But YES, Nivi Is The "Aankho Ki Tandakh", I For Some Reason Just Seem To Remember Viren's "Kaano Vich Tandh Par Gayi", Since She is His Tandak.

OH, AND HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED.
Nivi's Not Changed Her Saree, That Means That All The Episodes Till Now Have Been Shown To Be Like One Whole Day. And Viren Can't Just Come Back In A Day, Which Means, VIREN'S COMING BACK ON SATURDAY! Or Monday ... Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Milee, great analysis, dear, as usual. And, I agree with you about Divya. Though I dislike her a lot, in today's episode, yes she was not being bad but more like being concerned for Nivedita. And, honestly, she actually stuck to her character today, wherein, you know how she just says whatever she thinks and whatever that comes to her mind. She never ever thinks in advance about the consequences and what the impact of her saying something would be. So, here as well, she just blurted out her concerns/fears about Nivi not being okay, without realizing that she is aggravating CC's plan..

Edited by Excruciating - 06 January 2011 at 3:33pm

milee1014FaizuuNivRengmann2010xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Wow Millie your analysis is awesome loved it tell me the part where Dadi even answered Keshav actually I can't see the whole episode so want to see dadi's scene with Keshav. Millie actually we hadn't watched the epiosode so never know Divya's expressions, VD or Sid side so we predicted like this because from written update it looked like they just accepted everything but can't see it may be after Viren.

milee1014FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Milee thanks for analysis dear. I am not watching the show now a days but still love to read your POV. And you are right Nivi is getting stronger every day, she doesn't cry like she used to, she went right back to analyzing situation which says a lot. I know anyone at her place can do the same mistake of suspecting SId but still she didn't jump to conclusion. That again shows difference between Sid's trust on her and her trust on Sid. This shows that spineless jerk (pardon my language) didn't deserve her. I am really angry at him today. So far I was feeling sorry that he had to marry DD but today I think both deserve each other, it's a match made in haven. Angry

Sorry sweetie I don't have big heart like you and just can't see VD, DD, and Sid with same kindness as you do. But love what you said about CC, she is pure evil and she does make Shakuni mama look good in front of her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillating

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
@ Milee Dii!!!
Hellooooooooooooooooo!!!
Ohh, Your Analysis Is Just A Soother For Me. Makes Me Calm Down SO Much!!
Yes, I Agree With You Like 1000%, CC YOU CHUREYL. AB ULTI GINTI GHINNA SHURUU KAR DO!!
Pardah Faash Hone Waala Hain!!

@ Simran Diii
Ohh Simii Diiiii, LMAOOO, They Really Are A Bunch Of Loosers. All They Ever Do Is COMPLAIN AND MOAN AND GROAN!! It's SOO Annoying. They're Not A Pair Of Kids, There Married.
And As For Nivi, Yes, She Is TOO Naive And Innocent. Being Good And Nice Is Something, But Being Naive And Falling For People Is Just Something Foolish. Nivi Is Foolish, I Think, And NT And Viren Are The Only Two People That Can Actually Make Her Become More Harder To People. She's Just TOO Soft.

@Ketty Di!!
OH MY KETTY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
I Know Exactly How You Felt About Now Watching The Episode. I Too Read Sanju Dii's And Ashly Dii's Update, And I Was Like NO WAY. But I Just Wanted To See Nivi. That's All. Nivi Is Very Very Strong, And She Doesn't Know, Because People Belittle Her And Knock Her Down SOO Much. Viren Needs To Give Her That Little Sense Of Courage To Her, And I Think Thats Also ANOTHER Reason Why He Left. A Awakening Call.

milee1014gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

OHHHHHHHHHHHH, Sorry Payal Di!!! Embarrassed
Yh I Understand How Hard It Must Be For You. Workload, Plus Looking After Yourself ... And Then Taking Time Out Just For Us To Sit And Read Every Post Before Giving You Breath Taking And Mesmirisng, Food Relates But AWESOMEEEEEEE Analysis Of Every Episode!

OMV, YES THE ROOF AFZA!!
Ya Know, I CRAVE For That So Much. Since In England Its Already SO Cold, But Nevertheless, I Find Excuses To Drink It. It's SOOOOOO Nice And Cold And Refreshing!! Mazaa Aaajaata Hain!!

And Nivi, I Think, After Marriage Has REALLY Blossomed. She Looks SO Beautiful And Elegant With Her Sarees And Jewellry. Just Like An Angel. She Really Suits A Saree SO Much! And The Pink One Is Just, WOW. I Think She Looks Awesome In Red, Then Pink, Then Blue/Greenish Colours. But YES, Nivi Is The "Aankho Ki Tandakh", I For Some Reason Just Seem To Remember Viren's "Kaano Vich Tandh Par Gayi", Since She is His Tandak.

OH, AND HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED.
Nivi's Not Changed Her Saree, That Means That All The Episodes Till Now Have Been Shown To Be Like One Whole Day. And Viren Can't Just Come Back In A Day, Which Means, VIREN'S COMING BACK ON SATURDAY! Or Monday ... Cry
Faiza, thanks dear. You are so sweet with all these praises Hug. Believe it or not posting about an episode is the best thing and I can always take out time for that, but I have just not been motivated enough, this week. Even, I am hoping that they show Viren in the maha episode. It is really going to suck, if they don't and the whole one hour is just this torture happening to Nivi. I so, will be disappointed and upset. Seriously, ever since I read about the maha episode, I have been keeping my fingers crossed that it would somehow in anyway bring a conclusion to this MP track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow Millie your analysis is awesome loved it tell me the part where Dadi even answered Keshav actually I can't see the whole episode so want to see dadi's scene with Keshav. Millie actually we hadn't watched the epiosode so never know Divya's expressions, VD or Sid side so we predicted like this because from written update it looked like they just accepted everything but can't see it may be after Viren.
I also want to see Dadi and Yash scene from today's episode, but I think I wait till end of MP track or some happy moments. I am going to watch all these missed episode once MP track get resolved because then I can just laugh at that evil witch face. LOL She had a such smug on her face during giddha ceremony when she asked Sid and DD to sit, whenever I watch that scene I just stop laughing. So I think I will enjoy her evil smirks once this whole torture is over and we have happy ending. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Hey, Simran, Ketty, Rach!! How are you girls, doing? God, this week really sucks, right? It has been such a downer. I admire the fact that you girls at least still are online and discussing everything relentlessly (I absolutely adore Simran, I still cannot believe she googled the distance between Delhi & Shimla, I thought that was awesome Big smile). I have just not been motivated enough to even do that, forget about watching the sucky episode. Unhappy I guess, so the only hope now is on the maha episode. Hopefully, it brings about some sort of conclusion of this MP track!!

FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010

Go to top