NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 6)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Last part-
missed few mins..
Coming up wala scene. Doc scolds nivi 4 giving wrong med. She says i always gave correct one. Noone seems to believe her. Dd whispers to mom didnt i tell u something's wrong with her nowadays. Vd tells dd to take nivi to room. (nooo i dont want evil dd in nivren room :( ) Pt says to hl if nivi too is losing mind like her mom. Dd first makes nivi more worried saying dis is not d 1st time wrong things happen to u. Nivi gets angry at her dat i'll never do like dis n leave me alone. But den dd says 4get all. Nivi something's wrong nothing is as it seems. Dd goes n nivi thinks who's doing dis all.
Precap-she thinks is it insider or outsider who wants to harm me. Den she remembers seeing sid today wen he was going up, with bs wen she came back after calling others n on kc day outside store. She's shocked n says sid.
Thanks asley for everything I loved if she answered DD wow but precap is wrong how on the earth she can suspect Sid specially on his dada sahib condition though I am not great fan of Sid but I am angry at Nivi for suspecting him once upon a time he was her love and earlier I could have understand her suspicion as everything was just happening to her and even I could suspect him but today how can Nivi think Sid can even risk his dadaji's life for his hatered towards Nivi. I can still suspect Viren to do this as he is psychotic lover and he do have good chances of doing all this (most importantly he is egnima and doesn't know much about him) I know that we don't want him to be involved and the things they are showing to raise suspicion on Viren I am sorry but I believe he may be doing all these to make Nivi away from all just for himself as he is out of house and no one can actually suspect him and his dialog he has to plan something big also pointing towards this I am scared now. but Sid as per dadaji life is concerned he just can't do this I have faith in him regarding this matter and Nivi suspicion also gave clean chit to sid as he is not involved in this.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillatingashred12

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
@ payal : I misses you all too, and yeah I could not come last night because of work !! Rayaan is fine MashAllah, fully recovered Smile

@ all : Oh Great, now Nivi think its Sid !! How come she has never even thought once that it could be CC !! She is an even more obvious suspect then Sid !! Looks like this week is going to be pure torture for us too ! We didn't even get a glimpse of Viren tonight !! Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Navz in CCBM characters needs proof to believe anyone, I mean Sid was always around so Nivi is suspecting him only based on that but not using her heart to understand that Sid can never hurt dadaji. CC was never around when those incidence happened so Nivi is again missing a point that only one person wants her out of that house and that's CC. Nivi over here is making a same mistake what Sid made during Keshav's confrontation not using her heart. She told Sid that if he asked his heart he would have known the truth. Same goes for Nivi. I hope before taking any steps she does consider the fact that last one was on Dadaji's life and Sid can't do that under any circumstances. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushizarmeenoSofnaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
But guys u know what bugs me abt Nivi that she knows that things r not going rite around her and she always gets blamed for everything she still ends up taking the responsibility. Y can't she simply say no and I'm hating her.

Rach again Viren is not a suspect for me at all coz he is away but somebody did change the med while he was away so definitely it can't be him.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushilamsgmann2010Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Rach I don't think it's Viren either. If he is psychotic, I agree he will do anything to get Nivi closer to him. And let's say for argument sake that it's Viren, but sweetie, once Nivi knows the truth about who did all those things, she is going to hate him. Why would he want Nivi to hate him? This is the stupidest thing anyone can do to get closer to his love one. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83lamsmilee1014NivRenDeewanitamushizarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofnaxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

But guys u know what bugs me abt Nivi that she knows that things r not going rite around her and she always gets blamed for everything she still ends up taking the responsibility. Y can't she simply say no and I'm hating her.

Rach again Viren is not a suspect for me at all coz he is away but somebody did change the med while he was away so definitely it can't be him.
I agree ketty Nivi is not using her heart to know he can't be sid atleast in last part her trust on Sid was too weak but atleast she should consider that last assult was on dadaji and how on earth Sid can play with dadaji's life it could have been dangerous too I didn't like it her suspecting Sid that he can harm his dada sahib too to drive her away and I want her confront him before taking any drastic step against him and I don't want her to repent afterwards zarmeen agree but It's really confusing now as only 2 people left Viren and Jawaher as the suspects. I am scared as CT's can also show he travelled by plane which take less amount of time I am not sure how they are going to do but they can if they really want him to end up being culprit.

shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by zarmeeno

I agree ketty Nivi is not using her heart to know he can't be sid atleast in last part her trust on Sid was too weak but atleast she should consider that last assult was on dadaji and how on earth Sid can play with dadaji's life it could have been dangerous too I didn't like it her suspecting Sid that he can harm his dada sahib too to drive her away and I want her confront him before taking any drastic step against him and I don't want her to repent afterwards zarmeen agree but It's really confusing now as only 2 people left Viren and Jawaher as the suspects. I am scared as CT's can also show he travelled by plane which take less amount of time I am not sure how they are going to do but they can if they really want him to end up being culprit.
ut Rach we did see him talking on the phone with Nivi and he was in somekind of parking lot and MP was in the house at that time following Nivi. Even in SBS segemnet he said that something will happen to Nivi in his absence so that's what I thiink that if anything negative happens to Nivi in his absence that's when we will get to c real obssessive Viren.

shana_83simran728tamushimilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach I don't think it's Viren either. If he is psychotic, I agree he will do anything to get Nivi closer to him. And let's say for argument sake that it's Viren, but sweetie, once Nivi knows the truth about who did all those things, she is going to hate him. Why would he want Nivi to hate him? This is the stupidest thing anyone can do to get closer to his love one. 
Because ketty obsessed lover don't think about consequnces and Viren might believe it is never going to come in front of Nivi that he is doing this. So he knows she can't hate him now whole family is suspecting her no one will give her any responsibility and high chances no one will talk to her either and Nivi is suspecting Sid so she won't talk to Sid so who is left for her to trust Viren only and she will talk and trust him only so he might plan this.

Ketty I never wanted Viren to do any such things but the dialogs he said to his mom in flashback main kuch bhi kar sakta huin, then big plan, then main jaan le lunga, tumbhi aaj yeh tarap mehsoos karogi I think he believe till she has others on mind she just can't think of him so is removing others and their work from her mind. I know I become very pessimistic but what to do CT's are making their intensions very clear.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushigmann2010

Go to top