India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 59)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
I'm Not Even Gonna Bother Or Try Today. Litreally, I've Never EVER EVER Cried Watching A Indian Drama/Film. I Don't Even Think I've Cried This Much In My Entire 15 Years Of Existence Than I Have In This 21 Minutes. It Was HEART ACHING, HEART WRENCHING, And Paining And Killing To Watch/Hear/See Nivi Being Called A .... I Don't Even Wanna Say It.

OMV, How Can You Say That?  VD And Sid, Come On I Expected SO Much MORE From You Two. So Much More. CC And DD And HL, Are Just Pure MENTAL Idiots. I Thought That Pratap Would Be A Decent Character, Even He's A Jerk.

Yash And NT, I Am SO Proud Of You! YOU GUYS ROCKED TODAY'S EPISODE. TO HELL WITH THAT KESHAV.

BS, Thank You SO Much For Saying That Nivi Looked After You!!! Thank You!

Nivi, My Jaan, My Everything. No Please, Don't Cry. You Can't Make Yourself Weak Now, No!! This Is The Time When You HAVE To Prove To Everyone That Your Inner Strength And Goodness Will Prove Everyone Wrong.

I Swear, They Said Nivi's Not STRONG?
 It Takes Guts To Go Against Your Family To Get Married To A Guy Your Family Doesn't Want You To.
It Takes Guts To Rise Up Again After Being Fallen And Walked Over By Your Love.
It Takes Guts, To Sacrifice Your Love For Your Sister's Happiness.
It Takes Guts, To Fall In Love Again After Being Crushed By It.
It Takes Guts, To Live With A Family Where Each And Everyone Hates You.
It Takes Guts, To Live Without The Love Of A Mother, And Be Responsible For The House.
It Takes Guts, To Risk Your Life In Order To Save Your Dad's.
It Takes Guts, To Face The World Without The Support And Abscense Of The One You Love.
It Takes Guts To Prove The Wrong Right, And Battaling With ALL Your Strength And Might.
And You Say She's Not Strong?

Nivi, I Practically LOVE You. You Are Like SUCH A Role Model For Anyone Who Has To Live Their Life Knowing That All Kinds Of Troubles Could Fall On You, From Left Right Centre Up Or Down.
So Nivi, Please Don't Say Your Not Strong, 'Cos Your THE Strongest Person I Have Seen Till Now. You Rock My Socks!

Precap - Sid You Idiot, Selfish, Stupid, Ignorant Jerk. You And Your Wife SURELY Make A Good Couple. You Pair Of Losers. .. That's All I'm Gonna Say.

Viren - In A Way, I'm Glad Your Gone, So That Nivi Gets To Know How Strong She Really Is. And The Most Perfect Thing For Me Would Be For You To See How Strong Your Wife Is, In Front Of Your Eyes. You Will Be SO Proud Of Her. You Two SOO Need To Pair Up, You'll Make The Perfect Army Destroying Each And Every Evil Coming Your Way.
JUST COME BACK! PLEASE!

Mahaepisode - I'm Not Even Gonna Attempt To Go There. Another Twist? GO TO HELL. The Only Twist I Want Is A NivRen Twist. THAT'S IT. It's NOT Difficult To Understand, CT'S!

Edited by FaizaNivRen - 06 January 2011 at 2:54pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hajarsavera2007milee1014tamushisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Hi Faiza, sweets!! Hug How are you dear? I absolutely loved what you analyzed about today's episode. Good going, sweety! Keep it up. I especially liked your list of "It takes Guts" to signify how strong Nivedita really is. Very well said. And, you are right about NT Dadi and Yash. I so love these 2 characters in CCBM. They love Nivedita so unconditionally and I always enjoy all their scenes, together or individually..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728xaviara

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi Faiza, sweets!! Hug How are you dear? I absolutely loved what you analyzed about today's episode. Good going, sweety! Keep it up. I especially liked your list of "It takes Guts" to signify how strong Nivedita really is. Very well said. And, you are right about NT Dadi and Yash. I so love these 2 characters in CCBM. They love Nivedita so unconditionally and I always enjoy all their scenes, together or individually..
HELLOO PAYAL DIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
Hug
OMV!!!!!! I Missed You SOOO Much Yesterday!!!
Where Were Youuu?!?!?!
Anddd, Did You Do Your Analysis Yesterday? My Day's Virtually Incomplete If I Don't Read It. Embarrassed
Yh I Guess, This Weeks Just Been A Test Of Paitence For All Of Us.
Sometimes, I Feel The CT's Do This To See Who Are The True And Loyal Fans Of CCBM, That Will Never Leave The Show Even If The TRP's And Viren Goes! Confused
Well, Whatever The Case, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOO MUCH For Liking My Thoughts And Feelings. Just Had To Let It Get Out Of Me.
And The "It Takes Guts" List Was Just My Anger On Showing How People Find Nivi To Be Weak Angry
How Dare ANYONE Raise A Finger At OUR Nivi!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hajarScintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
ok girls, just watched the episode atlast. Its really an emotional one specially inregards with dadi and yash.
And the Evil Witch is playing games with everyones minds now.
I won't go in details.
1. Nivi was thinking about the incident and what all doctor said and she remembers her writng the list (oh thank God CT's remembered there was a list) and then she remembers were all Sid was present room ranscked, KC plates in storeroom, dadaji room and then she thinks Sid is the person behind her but she then says to herself that everything is poiting towards him but my heart doesn't believe and then she remembers his words of Zidd and breaking marriage and thinks to talk to him. (I have written everything together in regards with Nivi today.
So here I have to say that Nivi is really getting strong day by day. She did not break down and all but started to use her brain I know its going wrong way but atleast she is using it. And in our real life too we do the same right we first suspect the one we see near the incident and for her it was always Sid, but the nice thing is she doesn't believe he can go to this extent so wants to talk to him right away atleast she did not keep everythign bottled up. Tomorrow when she talks I hope it clears up for her that its not Sid, so she can move along the list.
2. The best part of today's episode Dadi. She is so strong girls, really she just had a surgery but she is fighting so hard for her granddaughter. And the way she tells off Hema and pratap that nothing will happen to my Nivi,and even infront of keshav that even though everyone has broken the relation I cannot do it and I will ask God for help. Poor dadi is really worried for her Nivi
3. Second best part Yash. This kid is growing so fast, the love he has for his sister is so sweet. I liked the way he was telling dadi that I will go first thing in hte morning to bring panditji. Next he comes and prays along with dadi and tells her if we pray together it will be answered fast. He is seeing so much worry in dadi's eyes for the first time for his sister that he could not tolerate and says that I will go meet her and see if she is doing fine, and the way he tells dadi that noone can stop me to see my sister just brilliantClap. These two Nivi and Yash may have got some of the qualities from their parents but they got the best quality of determination and strength from their dadi. ITs her parvarish taht made these two kids Gems.
And the best part is dadi-yash praying for Nivi and dadaji blessing Nivi to be always happy. This is worth to watch. (Nivi's wellwishers dadi, dadaji gave her blessings to always to be happy and it will come true. A pure soul yash praying for his sister will definitey come true)
4. Sood clan, I have to say even though Divya said all those things about Nivi she is really worried about her sister genuinely we can see that in her eyes.And as soon as Lalji kaka said about the phone (I was thinking same like Ash about Rach's theory about Sid is CC's lucky charm) CC never expected this to go in her favor but it did when Lalji said about the phone even Vandana and Sid got shaken wiht that revealation.
Here I have to say CC planned really good, she actually showed everyone about Nivi's mental state with rope incident and now she planned this with dadaji. She knew if anything effects dadaji all the family memebers will take it seriously and wallah what do we see Every member of the family is in her trap, they are seeing things from her perspective. Sid not yet but he is shaken a little today with phone revelation and tomorrow when they all see Nivi screaming I am not pagal they all will be convinced definitely.
I know we all are mad at Vandana, Divya, Sid but we have to see thru their eyes too that what all they saw its pointing directly at Nivi being mentally unstable and they all are thinking for her own good. Wah daag deni padegi CC ki mind kho, she is just brilliant in planning with her cruel mind. Even Shakuni mama of Mahabarat will look down infront of her planning.
Actually she did not plan this one from the beginning, she planned for something else but her luck favoured her big time when Hema came with invitation and she started with her planning that instance we could see her mind rolling into action. Vandana fell right into her trap when she said how can we leave Nivi alone with dadaji and VAndana said I believe in Nivi. Her plan was successful and luck favoured her again with Lalji's phone revelation now everyone is trapped in her plan.
Out of all this its only Vandana who used her brain that we need to wait till Viren comes. Yes, any decision in regards with Nivi needs to be taken by Viren as her husband. before her marriage its Keshav's responsibility now its Viren's.
But Evil witch knows when Viren comes her plans doesn't work so she will take another drastic step that is making Nivi scream out taht she is not pagal and behave differently when the family watches tomorrow or saturday.
Rachu your theory is exactly 100% correct that Viren's luck always backfires CC but Sid's luck favors her.

So overall the episode was emotional, but CC is moving fast before her son comes back. I am sure ki she should have already hired a doctor to declare Nivi insane and send her to mental asylumLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hajarcoolgirl7lamsFaizuuNivRentamushigmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by Excruciating

HELLOO PAYAL DIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
Hug
OMV!!!!!! I Missed You SOOO Much Yesterday!!!
Where Were Youuu?!?!?!
Anddd, Did You Do Your Analysis Yesterday? My Day's Virtually Incomplete If I Don't Read It. Embarrassed
Yh I Guess, This Weeks Just Been A Test Of Paitence For All Of Us.
Sometimes, I Feel The CT's Do This To See Who Are The True And Loyal Fans Of CCBM, That Will Never Leave The Show Even If The TRP's And Viren Goes! Confused
Well, Whatever The Case, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOO MUCH For Liking My Thoughts And Feelings. Just Had To Let It Get Out Of Me.
And The "It Takes Guts" List Was Just My Anger On Showing How People Find Nivi To Be Weak Angry
How Dare ANYONE Raise A Finger At OUR Nivi!!
Faiza, my jaan, yes I have been missing you as well. And, you know how terrible this week has been plus I have been a little busy at work too, so haven't posted any comments after the Monday episode (which reminds me, I didn't get any reaction from you about Roof Afza! Did you read that post of mine?) I agree with you in that the CTs are really testing our loyalty becasue seriously, if we were not this crazy about NiVRen, I don't think any of us would continue watching these episodes considering the current horrible track. I can understand your anger & frustration, but sweets, don't get unnecessarily worked-up about this. Just remember and be positive that at the end of the day NivRen are going to be okay and that's all what should matter.

Edited by Excruciating - 06 January 2011 at 3:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRengmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

I'm Not Even Gonna Bother Or Try Today. Litreally, I've Never EVER EVER Cried Watching A Indian Drama/Film. I Don't Even Think I've Cried This Much In My Entire 15 Years Of Existence Than I Have In This 21 Minutes. It Was HEART ACHING, HEART WRENCHING, And Paining And Killing To Watch/Hear/See Nivi Being Called A .... I Don't Even Wanna Say It.

OMV, How Can You Say That?  VD And Sid, Come On I Expected SO Much MORE From You Two. So Much More. CC And DD And HL, Are Just Pure MENTAL Idiots. I Thought That Pratap Would Be A Decent Character, Even He's A Jerk.

Yash And NT, I Am SO Proud Of You! YOU GUYS ROCKED TODAY'S EPISODE. TO HELL WITH THAT KESHAV.

Nivi, My Jaan, My Everything. No Please, Don't Cry. You Can't Make Yourself Weak Now, No!! This Is The Time When You HAVE To Prove To Everyone That Your Inner Strength And Goodness Will Prove Everyone Wrong.

It Takes Guts To Go Against Your Family To Get Married To A Guy Your Family Doesn't Want You To.
It Takes Guts, To Live Without The Love Of A Mother, And Be Responsible For The House.
It Takes Guts, To Face The World Without The Support And Abscense Of The One You Love.
It Takes Guts To Prove The Wrong Right, And Battaling With ALL Your Strength And Might.

Nivi, I Practically LOVE You. You Are Like SUCH A Role Model For Anyone Who Has To Live Their Life Knowing That All Kinds Of Troubles Could Fall On You, From Left Right Centre Up Or Down.
So Nivi, Please Don't Say Your Not Strong, 'Cos Your THE Strongest Person I Have Seen Till Now. You Rock My Socks!

Precap - Sid You Idiot, Selfish, Stupid, Ignorant Jerk. You And Your Wife SURELY Make A Good Couple. You Pair Of Losers. .. That's All I'm Gonna Say.

Viren - In A Way, I'm Glad Your Gone, So That Nivi Gets To Know How Strong She Really Is. And The Most Perfect Thing For Me Would Be For You To See How Strong Your Wife Is, In Front Of Your Eyes. You Will Be SO Proud Of Her. You Two SOO Need To Pair Up, You'll Make The Perfect Army Destroying Each And Every Evil Coming Your Way.
JUST COME BACK! PLEASE!

Mahaepisode - I'm Not Even Gonna Attempt To Go There. Another Twist? GO TO HELL. The Only Twist I Want Is A NivRen Twist. THAT'S IT. It's NOT Difficult To Understand, CT'S!

Oh sweet Faiza, awesome job. YOur guts list is really good dear. Yes, Nivi is getting stronger each day. And she does has that inner strength that stupid Evil Psycho Witch doesn't know. Don't worry dear her end is coming its way.
Yes, for me too dadi-yash stole the show with their love, wiht their concern for Nivi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
hi faiza very well said...I love your analysis and also about the guts part...very well summarized. and what can we say abt other charatcers..like you said Sid and DD are losers and meant for each other.

but sometimes i feel she is too good. see there is a difference between being GOOD and being NAIVE. CT are showing Nivi as "Naive". and I dont like that. Please i hope they stop. Like how she believes CC after marriage even though she knows how cruel she is and to what extent she can go to destroy her and her family. she knows how they humiliated her father and I am not saying take revenge..but grow up and think little bit about each person. dont live your life in your own world of goodness and ignorance. hopefully she will change now.

I can talk abt Sid and Nivi, DD and Nivi, HL and Nivi...etc etc.. they all have hurt Nivi ...thats fine..Nivi took in high spirits ..but its high time she think abt it..learns from it..stops being naive and stop being soo goood to everyone... 

i am again telling you guys..thats why NT dadi is very worried abt Nivi. NT dadi has said multiple times..."that Nivi you dont think for yourself. and everyone in that house is selfish." NT has told Nivi to keep her goodness in limits..even NT dadi has goodness but she speaks up when needed including to her son, DIL, BS, YD etc etc. 

so,  my request to Nivi is..continue being good but in certain limits and please learn from your past. do not believe everything blindly. Ther is a saying.."when 1st time someone cheats on you..Shame on them..but next time they cheat on you...SHame on you.." bcos you believed them again and again...we all have to learn in life from our mistakes so why not Nivi...so same thing i want to tell her...learn and dont get cheated by the same ppl again and again ..learn from it. 

Edited by simran728 - 06 January 2011 at 3:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

JUST COME BACK! PLEASE!

Hi Faiza, sweetie you are braver than me. I just couldn't get myself to watch today's episode after reading Ashly's summary. I loved what you said about Nivi's guts. Those moron never going to understand true worth of that diamond. CC and HL are going to cry pretty soon. I don't want to talk about Sid and VD as I was expecting more from them, Sid i can still understand that he has to grow spin to stan up for anyone, but VD promised NT dadi and she didn't do much either. Only two people right now is there who truly cares for Nivi and I hope they can able to help her in Viren's absence.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillating

Go to top