India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 58)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Moni I agree with anju, Yash has no way to get any information from the Sood house, I mean if not even NT or KS is telling him anything, then I don't think Viren would ask Yash to do something like this for him, because Yash is just a kid !

But I do feel that the reason they are showing Yash so much is that like the day of the wedding it was Yash who informed NT about what's going on in the Sood house, so maybe while bringing Pandit Ji back, Yash might hear Nivi screaming inside the Sood house and will run to NT to tell her, because I have a feeling that if Nirmala's topic is going to come up, then it is important for NT to be there to reveal the complete truth, so we just might see NT being forced to go to Sood house once again for Nivi's sake !! And if NT gets to see Nivi standing up for herself and being strong, she will be 100% sure that Nivi is nothing like her mom !! So the shock which Nivi might get and the family connection the article is talking about just maybe NT admitting to Nivi that yes before the suicide Nirmala use to get hallucinations, but NT will also tell her that I know you maybe timid and shy but I know you are nothing like your mom, at this point we can expect Viren's entry !! I would love for him to hear everything about Nivi's mom before stepping in and protecting Nivi !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7simran728milee1014tamushigmann2010Scintillatinganjubala

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ milee and anju : if the Maha episode goes the way we want it, then there are really high chances for us to get Nivi's realization of love next week, so like you said anju we just might get a 'love in the air' episodes next week, and that too from Nivi's side !! EmbarrassedLOL
Yes, dear poor Nivi started to have the feelings and realizing what's happening but this MP ruined everthing. If Viren takes blame then her realization will be fast and when they are working together alone not infront of family we get to see some sweet romantic moments. Oh God I am just losing it while imagining. I think I should scream like Nivi, I am not pagal I am not pagal for NivRenLOL

Hey I want to point out somethings actually I have been thinking from so many days but keep forgetting (geting old)
To the family there are so many things hidden from them in regards to NivRen.
1. They met before as strangers -family doesn't know
2. Viren loves Nivi - family doesn't know, Sid thought its acting
Even in marriage confrontation scene if you girls remember Viren says "it may surprise you all but for me its not I knew this day will come, he did not include Nivi because he loved her, she did not love him yet and he wanted to get married to her later when she and family accepts him"
3. Viren knows Nivi-Sid past - family doesn't know that either
4. Viren knows about MP - family doesn't know

if you guys remember anything let me know, if we see there are so many things related to NivRen family doesn't know which is beneficial for NivRen as couple and disadvantage for MP What say guys?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7lamstamushisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

@ milee and anju : if the Maha episode goes the way we want it, then there are really high chances for us to get Nivi's realization of love next week, so like you said anju we just might get a 'love in the air' episodes next week, and that too from Nivi's side !! EmbarrassedLOL

Navz.... There is this big "IF'...that is the main problem..Everything is dependent on this "IF". I am now thinking why do we have this word "IF' in the dictionary..kitni problems create karta hai yeh word...LOL
Yes, "Love is in the air"....as we will see Nivi taking hte baby steps towards reaization of her love for Viren and we all including Viren will be more than happy with these steps...
Anju, I was thinking the same such a big IF for everything we are thinking.
Maybe we will get one more emotional hug on Saturday. What say guys? I think I am getting too much attached to emotional hugs (something is better than nothing right?)

coolgirl7prajeesimran728tamushigmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Yes, dear poor Nivi started to have the feelings and realizing what's happening but this MP ruined everthing. If Viren takes blame then her realization will be fast and when they are working together alone not infront of family we get to see some sweet romantic moments. Oh God I am just losing it while imagining. I think I should scream like Nivi, I am not pagal I am not pagal for NivRenLOL

Hey I want to point out somethings actually I have been thinking from so many days but keep forgetting (geting old)
Even in marriage confrontation scene if you girls remember Viren says "it may surprise you all but for me its not I knew this day will come, he did not include Nivi because he loved her, she did not love him yet and he wanted to get married to her later when she and family accepts him"

if you guys remember anything let me know, if we see there are so many things related to NivRen family doesn't know which is beneficial for NivRen as couple and disadvantage for MP What say guys?

Milee, elaborating on (1) here : What family doesn't know, is about the first meeting of NivRen. I think, Nivedita being harassed by these 4-5 guys, was a big deal, right? It's just that there was so much drama going on then, with Keshav trying to commit sucide, that not much importance was given to that aspect. So, I think that it is a huge event that no one knows about  - Nivi's harassment & Viren helping in saving her honor plus being instrumental in saving Keshav's life as well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Navz.... There is this big "IF'...that is the main problem..Everything is dependent on this "IF". I am now thinking why do we have this word "IF' in the dictionary..kitni problems create karta hai yeh word...LOL
Yes, "Love is in the air"....as we will see Nivi taking hte baby steps towards reaization of her love for Viren and we all including Viren will be more than happy with these steps...
Maybe we will get one more emotional hug on Saturday. What say guys? I think I am getting too much attached to emotional hugs (something is better than nothing right?)

Milee we definitely have ESP going on between us, I was just about to write that I wish we get a NivRen hug when they are alone, it doesn't have to be romantic, a simple and an emotional hug just conveying their emotions and feelings without a single word exchanged between them Embarrassed

coolgirl7prajeesimran728milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Milee we definitely have ESP going on between us, I was just about to write that I wish we get a NivRen hug when they are alone, it doesn't have to be romantic, a simple and an emotional hug just conveying their emotions and feelings without a single word exchanged between them Embarrassed
LOLLOL we do have that going on between us. I told ya before too that me, you and Anju should get it checked some thing is either wrong or right with usLOLLOL
But yes, the first hug just blew me off. Don't know why for me between husband and wife more than romantic hug, emotional hug is worth a million and I prefer the later, maybe I am crazy. Its more meaningful than the romantic hug specialy between couple.

It will be wonderful if we get one this saturday. Poor Nivi went thru so much after he left just before he left she was so happy with the bridal photo shoot and all.
And remember the situation will be almost similar to the first night one after marriage. Then too he was out and CC showed her nature adn was throwing Nivi out at that time there was no hug because Nivi was not comfortable with him but now it changed, Nivi is behaving typical wife with him and after the rope incident when he pulled her towards him she just went to him willingly.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
This time I want Nivi going for a hug herself, oh Sweetu will be bowled and we too. What say?
Actually I am already imagining it. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Milee, elaborating on (1) here : What family doesn't know, is about the first meeting of NivRen. I think, Nivedita being harassed by these 4-5 guys, was a big deal, right? It's just that there was so much drama going on then, with Keshav trying to commit sucide, that not much importance was given to that aspect. So, I think that it is a huge event that no one knows about  - Nivi's harassment & Viren helping in saving her honor plus being instrumental in saving Keshav's life as well.
Hey Payal, not only that but when they met as strangers so many times Viren got to know Nivi's real nature and character. So when their identities got revealed he thought can this girl do what she did.
See his mom put certain things in his mind regards with Dushman ki beti's character but those all did not work because he came to know Nivi better. CC plan backfired, that's what I was talking

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillatingxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

[
LOLLOL we do have that going on between us. I told ya before too that me, you and Anju should get it checked some thing is either wrong or right with usLOLLOL
But yes, the first hug just blew me off. Don't know why for me between husband and wife more than romantic hug, emotional hug is worth a million and I prefer the later, maybe I am crazy. Its more meaningful than the romantic hug specialy between couple.

It will be wonderful if we get one this saturday. Poor Nivi went thru so much after he left just before he left she was so happy with the bridal photo shoot and all.
And remember the situation will be almost similar to the first night one after marriage. Then too he was out and CC showed her nature adn was throwing Nivi out at that time there was no hug because Nivi was not comfortable with him but now it changed, Nivi is behaving typical wife with him and after the rope incident when he pulled her towards him she just went to him willingly.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
This time I want Nivi going for a hug herself, oh Sweetu will be bowled and we too. What say?
Actually I am already imagining it. Embarrassed

@bold - Milee you are not crazy.. If you go and read my answer to Sauji for my MOTW question that she asked , this hug scene was my favorite scene and I have written there that this was emotional hug and more meaningful but I found it very romantic too as it was that both of them are comforting each other.. Exact same words... For me emotional hug is more important between husband wife. Yes, we 3 need to get our brains checked and see if they are wired similarly... LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushisimran728Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top