India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 57)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
@ milee and anju : if the Maha episode goes the way we want it, then there are really high chances for us to get Nivi's realization of love next week, so like you said anju we just might get a 'love in the air' episodes next week, and that too from Nivi's side !! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7milee1014simran728gmann2010Scintillatinganjubalamoniluvskinshuk

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by xaviara

Milee, I agree with you 100%, it looks more like CC and JH are the MP withe very passing episode, because in almost all the incidents JH was missing, so that means CC is the brain, and JH is executing her plans !! At first I suspected YD, because JAAL were too obvious, but after BS meds incident I have ruled her out because she really loves BS and cannot harm him.

Also if his parents are the MP, then I think Viren is onto them and that is why he left Nivi alone and went to Delhi even after knowing someone is planning against her ! I feel that even during the rope hanging incident his fear for Nivi was genuine, not because he thought she was going to commit suicide, but at the thought of what lengths this MP can go too to scare Nivi, so I feel when Viren scolded Nivi, it was for CC's sake, to make her believe that he also thinks that she was trying to commit suicide, because at one point of time he was glaring at either YD or CC, it looked to YD to me at that time, but it could be directed at CC, because YD was quite and CC was the one who was going on about Nivi's condition and she trying to commit suicide. I think Viren knows his parents and CC well enough to know that they will only execute their final plan with Viren out of the picture, so he made it easy for them by leaving for Delhi, and the little argument before he left was the final touch of his plan !!

Fully with both of you. And we will see the culmination of all this on Saturday. I am actually looking forward to seeing it. This has to end and what a way to end by showing Maha episode.. So the turning point is Nivi being declared as MAD and she standing up for herself and then Viren coming in and showing all the proofs. I really want him to come with proofs but if not then take the blame on him and let CC/JW suffer and NiVren working together to find out the truth. Nobody can beat husband wife team working towards the same goal.
Yes, girls I am with you but more than MP revealing if it goes the other way what we are thinking that he takes the blame it will be slap on his parents faces and NivRen can work it out together as couple to get the proof. Because if I think he did not had enough time to collect the proof to reveal MP right? and we could get to see Nivi strong too. And Naintara dadi seeing someone coming out of Koti also should play some part right. What say.
But we as viewers got to witness somethings after the rope incident, one Viren himself showed his insecurity of losing Nivi the way he said "that I know I am not your love and this marriage is not your will but I love you so much and I only have you please don't do anything like this again I don't know what" but he could not complete his sentence but we know that he cannot live wihtout her.
second point Nivi's dialogues "I know I could not accept whatever happened between us but nothing happened which will make me take my life, I know you love me a lot and always be with myside whatever situation it is" This shows her immence faith, trust and respect in him and he did say that for now its ok for me(that means the trust and respect she is showing him is ok for him and he does know that she started to love him but needs time to confess)
And another scene which comes to my mind is I wrote in my othr post for RAchu, the scene between NivRen after dadaji spoke. The way Viren tells her after she asks him so many times why you did it his answer"Just for you, I cannot see you all worried, if you don't believe it look into my eyes they will tell you everything" Nivi knows Viren can go to any extent for her happiness and to make her worry free.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7simran728gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Millie I sometime feel NivRen should have soundproof room so that no one could hear what they will chat and I really wish it go as you predicted as I don't want this MP track to be dragged. Further if Viren took blame on himself (though I doubt it as I don't trust CV's much and they will bring something else) one thing will be cleared in front of family Nivi is not mad and whatever she is seeing is done by someone else (Viren for them) and MP will know that Viren knows it and is after him so he will not trouble Nivi but I don't think things are so simple for Nivi and how is he going to prove medicine incident.  

Oh rch thngs hav 2 b easy now for nivi as thngs can't b more difficult then dis whtever Niv has 2 go thru .So just chill n wait fo sat n i m sure we gonna get a bigggggggg surprise frm ct's in form of completely changed New Viren wid full of attitude , anger n obessive 2wds Nivi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ milee and anju : if the Maha episode goes the way we want it, then there are really high chances for us to get Nivi's realization of love next week, so like you said anju we just might get a 'love in the air' episodes next week, and that too from Nivi's side !! EmbarrassedLOL

Navz.... There is this big "IF'...that is the main problem..Everything is dependent on this "IF". I am now thinking why do we have this word "IF' in the dictionary..kitni problems create karta hai yeh word...LOL
Yes, "Love is in the air"....as we will see Nivi taking hte baby steps towards reaization of her love for Viren and we all including Viren will be more than happy with these steps...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Millie I sometime feel NivRen should have soundproof room so that no one could hear what they will chat and I really wish it go as you predicted as I don't want this MP track to be dragged. Further if Viren took blame on himself (though I doubt it as I don't trust CV's much and they will bring something else) one thing will be cleared in front of family Nivi is not mad and whatever she is seeing is done by someone else (Viren for them) and MP will know that Viren knows it and is after him so he will not trouble Nivi but I don't think things are so simple for Nivi and how is he going to prove medicine incident.  

Oh rch thngs hav 2 b easy now for nivi as thngs can't b more difficult then dis whtever Niv has 2 go thru .So just chill n wait fo sat n i m sure we gonna get a bigggggggg surprise frm ct's in form of completely changed New Viren wid full of attitude , anger n obessive 2wds Nivi

Yes Moni and Rachna.. even Neha said in the segment ki ab limit se jyada ho gaya hai.. so it has to end now..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

I do not think so Yash will be giving him any information as he cannot enter the Sood house so really does not know what is going on. But yeah he has figured out that something is not right and he asked dadi too but she never told him what has happened to Nivi. Agar woh itni info. deta to Viren to ab tak Shimla wapis aa chuka hota...But yes I know that dadi and Yash will be instrumental in all this drama that is going on right now...Maybe he will see or hear Nivi screaming "Mein paagal nahin hun" while he is on his way to call pandit for pooja...
Anju in today's episode Yash was going to meet Nivi, but dadi stopped him saying it's late go tomorrow morning and if Keshav asks I will lie, but Yash told her not to lie as nothing can stop him to go and see his sister. I hope he will be able to see her and call Viren.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728xaviara

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hey Navzzz , Anju n all my sweetiess . I hav 1 ques frm yest onwards whch i want 2 ask u all . plzzzzz ans it if u cn .

In yest epi , in Keshav-NT dadi scene they showed Yash hearing n seeng all convo b/w Keshav-NT dadi . n in 2dy epi also He was worried for his dadi n Nivi .rght ?

So do u thnk Yash will b d one who will call Viren ( as he knoes his no) n will tell all things whtever is happenning in Sood house wid Nivi . or do u thnk Yas already had call Viren n might hav told everythng whtever is happenning wid Nivi . or Do u thnk like u remember Viren gave flowers 2 yash while gong 2 delhi So He might hav said yash 2 tell each n every min situation of sood house by calling him .

I know i may sound illogical but suudenly Yash is getting so much scrrenspace n then his overhearing Keshav-Nt dadi were all indicating ki He might b informing everythng 2 Viren .wht say ? it's just came into my mind

I do not think so Yash will be giving him any information as he cannot enter the Sood house so really does not know what is going on. But yeah he has figured out that something is not right and he asked dadi too but she never told him what has happened to Nivi. Agar woh itni info. deta to Viren to ab tak Shimla wapis aa chuka hota...But yes I know that dadi and Yash will be instrumental in all this drama that is going on right now...Maybe he will see or hear Nivi screaming "Mein paagal nahin hun" while he is on his way to call pandit for pooja...

Yes anju yeh toh h . Agar hamre sweetu ko pata hota ki Uske chand ke saath kyaa kya ho raha h , then he would hav came back much before . Ya shayad shimla jata hi nahi LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
@all Hey gals do any1 know where is shova ? i m nt seeng her here .

okkkk guyzzzz now time 2 packk up lol so Gdbye , GN , hav SD .lovvvv u all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010xaviara

Go to top