India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 56)

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I keep logging on to just see what u guys r writing...and copy and paste it on to a word document just to read all your analysis.... U guys are awesome..I am at work but cant resist readign your views....

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow Millie mindblowing work once again loved your words and analysis and agree with your each and every word I wish you were CT then these tortures wouldn't be there for long and we would get good and meaningful scenes between both couples, good sisters bonding, good brothers bonding, good devar bhabi scenes (they did show 2-3 scenes of Divya and Viren but not much both were so cool and funloving in those scenes but they had to spoil Sid and Divya's character comletely) Both showed their actual traits both can be easily manipulated, Sid never believed and supported Nivi and Divya never uses her brain.
Now I come to know Sid's passion and obsession is his laptop he can live without anything but laptop. I never understand what kind of bussinessman he is they are know to be very intelligent but Sid can be decieved easily by anyone even kids can manipulate them.  
OH thanks sweetie, if I were CT I would have hired Suchi too in my group and would have given all happy moments along with trouble moments to show how to evolve from them strongly.LOL But I am not so I just imagine things and go crazy over it with you girls.LOL

I was watching the kitchen scene yesterday it was so perfect. The masti, romance, understanding, sisters bond only missing person was Sid but I hope next they give such a scene include him too.

Oh I remembered something else too I watched the scene between NivRen after dadaji speaks and Nivi asks him why did you do it (paying surgery fees) at first he gives all other excuses but atlast when she insisted he tells her that its all because of you look into my eyes and you will know why I did it. So right now Nivi knows Viren can go to any extent for her, if on Saturday he takes blame on himself she will think again and better confront him alone with closed doors and windows I don't want anyone to listen to the conversation except us and them.LOL
Actually I am imagining some subtle romance too after that confrontation. what say? oh God me and my crazy thoughts

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Hey Navzzz , Anju n all my sweetiess . I hav 1 ques frm yest onwards whch i want 2 ask u all . plzzzzz ans it if u cn .

In yest epi , in Keshav-NT dadi scene they showed Yash hearing n seeng all convo b/w Keshav-NT dadi . n in 2dy epi also He was worried for his dadi n Nivi .rght ?

So do u thnk Yash will b d one who will call Viren ( as he knoes his no) n will tell all things whtever is happenning in Sood house wid Nivi . or do u thnk Yas already had call Viren n might hav told everythng whtever is happenning wid Nivi . or Do u thnk like u remember Viren gave flowers 2 yash while gong 2 delhi So He might hav said yash 2 tell each n every min situation of sood house by calling him .

I know i may sound illogical but suudenly Yash is getting so much scrrenspace n then his overhearing Keshav-Nt dadi were all indicating ki He might b informing everythng 2 Viren .wht say ? it's just came into my mind

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Wow Millie mindblowing work once again loved your words and analysis and agree with your each and every word I wish you were CT then these tortures wouldn't be there for long and we would get good and meaningful scenes between both couples, good sisters bonding, good brothers bonding, good devar bhabi scenes (they did show 2-3 scenes of Divya and Viren but not much both were so cool and funloving in those scenes but they had to spoil Sid and Divya's character comletely) Both showed their actual traits both can be easily manipulated, Sid never believed and supported Nivi and Divya never uses her brain.
Now I come to know Sid's passion and obsession is his laptop he can live without anything but laptop. I never understand what kind of bussinessman he is they are know to be very intelligent but Sid can be decieved easily by anyone even kids can manipulate them.  
OH thanks sweetie, if I were CT I would have hired Suchi too in my group and would have given all happy moments along with trouble moments to show how to evolve from them strongly.LOL But I am not so I just imagine things and go crazy over it with you girls.LOL

I was watching the kitchen scene yesterday it was so perfect. The masti, romance, understanding, sisters bond only missing person was Sid but I hope next they give such a scene include him too.

Oh I remembered something else too I watched the scene between NivRen after dadaji speaks and Nivi asks him why did you do it (paying surgery fees) at first he gives all other excuses but atlast when she insisted he tells her that its all because of you look into my eyes and you will know why I did it. So right now Nivi knows Viren can go to any extent for her, if on Saturday he takes blame on himself she will think again and better confront him alone with closed doors and windows I don't want anyone to listen to the conversation except us and them.LOL
Actually I am imagining some subtle romance too after that confrontation. what say? oh God me and my crazy thoughts

Milee, aisa hi hone wala hai.. Next week is going to be like heaven for us with this MP track over on Saturday and Nivi confronting Viren in their room with window/door closed.. And from Monday we will see romance and love... I have a feeling that 'Love is in the air". We NiVren fans will make it happen no matter what.

coolgirl7milee1014simran728gmann2010xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Millie I sometime feel NivRen should have soundproof room so that no one could hear what they will chat and I really wish it go as you predicted as I don't want this MP track to be dragged. Further if Viren took blame on himself (though I doubt it as I don't trust CV's much and they will bring something else) one thing will be cleared in front of family Nivi is not mad and whatever she is seeing is done by someone else (Viren for them) and MP will know that Viren knows it and is after him so he will not trouble Nivi but I don't think things are so simple for Nivi and how is he going to prove medicine incident.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Oh miliee just check pg 54  . I hav written d scene also heheeee LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by anjubala

Milee, aisa hi hone wala hai.. Next week is going to be like heaven for us with this MP track over on Saturday and Nivi confronting Viren in their room with window/door closed.. And from Monday we will see romance and love... I have a feeling that 'Love is in the air". We NiVren fans will make it happen no matter what.

Oh Anju n milieee i hope ki Aisa hi ho . I pray yaaar ki aisa hi ho .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hey Navzzz , Anju n all my sweetiess . I hav 1 ques frm yest onwards whch i want 2 ask u all . plzzzzz ans it if u cn .

In yest epi , in Keshav-NT dadi scene they showed Yash hearing n seeng all convo b/w Keshav-NT dadi . n in 2dy epi also He was worried for his dadi n Nivi .rght ?

So do u thnk Yash will b d one who will call Viren ( as he knoes his no) n will tell all things whtever is happenning in Sood house wid Nivi . or do u thnk Yas already had call Viren n might hav told everythng whtever is happenning wid Nivi . or Do u thnk like u remember Viren gave flowers 2 yash while gong 2 delhi So He might hav said yash 2 tell each n every min situation of sood house by calling him .

I know i may sound illogical but suudenly Yash is getting so much scrrenspace n then his overhearing Keshav-Nt dadi were all indicating ki He might b informing everythng 2 Viren .wht say ? it's just came into my mind

I do not think so Yash will be giving him any information as he cannot enter the Sood house so really does not know what is going on. But yeah he has figured out that something is not right and he asked dadi too but she never told him what has happened to Nivi. Agar woh itni info. deta to Viren to ab tak Shimla wapis aa chuka hota...But yes I know that dadi and Yash will be instrumental in all this drama that is going on right now...Maybe he will see or hear Nivi screaming "Mein paagal nahin hun" while he is on his way to call pandit for pooja...

coolgirl7simran728gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top