India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 55)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Wow Millie mindblowing work once again loved your words and analysis and agree with your each and every word I wish you were CT then these tortures wouldn't be there for long and we would get good and meaningful scenes between both couples, good sisters bonding, good brothers bonding, good devar bhabi scenes (they did show 2-3 scenes of Divya and Viren but not much both were so cool and funloving in those scenes but they had to spoil Sid and Divya's character comletely) Both showed their actual traits both can be easily manipulated, Sid never believed and supported Nivi and Divya never uses her brain.
Now I come to know Sid's passion and obsession is his laptop he can live without anything but laptop. I never understand what kind of bussinessman he is they are know to be very intelligent but Sid can be decieved easily by anyone even kids can manipulate them.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushisimran728gmann2010zarmeenoanjubala

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by ashred12

This is personal but i wanted to post it coz i got reminded of nivren..
Today my hubby left on an official trip. D moment he left, i started missing him n remembered our nivren. Its midnite here n just now we talked on phone. Again i remembered our nivren's phone call.

Enjoy the beautiful journey dear. TAke care if you are home alone.

thanx dear.. Ya i'm alone at home but we r staying in an apartment type setup. So 2 families r nearby n a dog too (which likes to scare me i think :-) )

milee1014tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoanjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Simran I think CC is counting rather hoping that Viren will believe her that Nivi is losing her mind. Right now she is more interested in proving her mad, throwing her out of house is by product. But she is again under estimating Viren's obsession and love for his precious. How can she understand a son when she never ever spend a quality time with him? But that I think is a plus point of Viren and Nivi that CC can't read Viren the way she reads DD and Sid. She can play all games with them and win but now with NivRen.

Yes Ketty, no one has been able to understand Viren as he has never been with them. It is only Nivi who can read him but I would say not fully yet but still she is better than others. She trust him and knows ki haalat jo bhi hon, Viren uska saath kabhi nahin chorega.. And Viren himself said to CC " Maa aap apne bete ko pehchaan nahin payi. Mein kuch bhi kar sakta hun, kuch bhi"... So, CC still does not know who Viren is or to what level he can go to for Nivi and she will be in a big shock on Saturday...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7milee1014tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Simran I think CC is counting rather hoping that Viren will believe her that Nivi is losing her mind. Right now she is more interested in proving her mad, throwing her out of house is by product. But she is again under estimating Viren's obsession and love for his precious. How can she understand a son when she never ever spend a quality time with him? But that I think is a plus point of Viren and Nivi that CC can't read Viren the way she reads DD and Sid. She can play all games with them and win but now with NivRen.

Yes Ketty, no one has been able to understand Viren as he has never been with them. It is only Nivi who can read him but I would say not fully yet but still she is better than others. She trust him and knows ki haalat jo bhi hon, Viren uska saath kabhi nahin chorega.. And Viren himself said to CC " Maa aap apne bete ko pehchaan nahin payi. Mein kuch bhi kar sakta hun, kuch bhi"... So, CC still does not know who Viren is or to what level he can go to for Nivi and she will be in a big shock on Saturday...

Hey Anju Hu is ur mom dear ? I hope she is recivering fast . My Parayers n gd wishes r wid her .

Jaan Yaarr i m thnkng ki If CC is MP n If on Sat Viren takes all blame on himself , it will b biggest slap on CC's face as Viren will himself completlyy ruin his own image infront of every1 ( whch will b veryy Painful Cry , Alreadyy no1 loves him n trusts him ) toh CC will nt b able 2 do anythng at tht time .Neither she will b able 2 acept her crime nor she will b able 2 support her son even if she wants 2 . Toh dis will b her gretaest punishmesnt by god n by her own son Clap

milee1014tamushisimran728gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Milee, I agree with you 100%, it looks more like CC and JH are the MP withe very passing episode, because in almost all the incidents JH was missing, so that means CC is the brain, and JH is executing her plans !! At first I suspected YD, because JAAL were too obvious, but after BS meds incident I have ruled her out because she really loves BS and cannot harm him.

Also if his parents are the MP, then I think Viren is onto them and that is why he left Nivi alone and went to Delhi even after knowing someone is planning against her ! I feel that even during the rope hanging incident his fear for Nivi was genuine, not because he thought she was going to commit suicide, but at the thought of what lengths this MP can go too to scare Nivi, so I feel when Viren scolded Nivi, it was for CC's sake, to make her believe that he also thinks that she was trying to commit suicide, because at one point of time he was glaring at either YD or CC, it looked to YD to me at that time, but it could be directed at CC, because YD was quite and CC was the one who was going on about Nivi's condition and she trying to commit suicide. I think Viren knows his parents and CC well enough to know that they will only execute their final plan with Viren out of the picture, so he made it easy for them by leaving for Delhi, and the little argument before he left was the final touch of his plan !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hey Anju Hu is ur mom dear ? I hope she is recivering fast . My Parayers n gd wishes r wid her .

Jaan Yaarr i m thnkng ki If CC is MP n If on Sat Viren takes all blame on himself , it will b biggest slap on CC's face as Viren will himself completlyy ruin his own image infront of every1 ( whch will b veryy Painful Cry , Alreadyy no1 loves him n trusts him ) toh CC will nt b able 2 do anythng at tht time .Neither she will b able 2 acept her crime nor she will b able 2 support her son even if she wants 2 . Toh dis will b her gretaest punishmesnt by god n by her own son Clap

Hey Moni, yes my mom is recovering. Thanks yaar for your wishes.  Yes, her son will give her the punishment in the form of taking everything on himself and still be with Nivi. Her plan will backfire for sure.. I have full faith on Viren and Nivi too... Nivi wil realize that Viren is just doing this to save her.

milee1014simran728gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Milee, I agree with you 100%, it looks more like CC and JH are the MP withe very passing episode, because in almost all the incidents JH was missing, so that means CC is the brain, and JH is executing her plans !! At first I suspected YD, because JAAL were too obvious, but after BS meds incident I have ruled her out because she really loves BS and cannot harm him.

Also if his parents are the MP, then I think Viren is onto them and that is why he left Nivi alone and went to Delhi even after knowing someone is planning against her ! I feel that even during the rope hanging incident his fear for Nivi was genuine, not because he thought she was going to commit suicide, but at the thought of what lengths this MP can go too to scare Nivi, so I feel when Viren scolded Nivi, it was for CC's sake, to make her believe that he also thinks that she was trying to commit suicide, because at one point of time he was glaring at either YD or CC, it looked to YD to me at that time, but it could be directed at CC, because YD was quite and CC was the one who was going on about Nivi's condition and she trying to commit suicide. I think Viren knows his parents and CC well enough to know that they will only execute their final plan with Viren out of the picture, so he made it easy for them by leaving for Delhi, and the little argument before he left was the final touch of his plan !!

Fully with both of you. And we will see the culmination of all this on Saturday. I am actually looking forward to seeing it. This has to end and what a way to end by showing Maha episode.. So the turning point is Nivi being declared as MAD and she standing up for herself and then Viren coming in and showing all the proofs. I really want him to come with proofs but if not then take the blame on him and let CC/JW suffer and NiVren working together to find out the truth. Nobody can beat husband wife team working towards the same goal.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xaviara

Fully with both of you. And we will see the culmination of all this on Saturday. I am actually looking forward to seeing it. This has to end and what a way to end by showing Maha episode.. So the turning point is Nivi being declared as MAD and she standing up for herself and then Viren coming in and showing all the proofs. I really want him to come with proofs but if not then take the blame on him and let CC/JW suffer and NiVren working together to find out the truth. Nobody can beat husband wife team working towards the same goal.

Agrred Anju . NIvRen should work 2gther in finding n exposing MP . But sometime i m scared also tht we r expecting Viren on mahaepi n if they don't show him ? then ? OMGGG nooooooo can't even imagine Cry .n As Navzz said in her earlier post ki Wout KINSHUK Mahaepi will suckk toh i hope Ct's realizee it n Viren will b their on starting of Mahaepi only .n if He comes tomm then it will b cherry on d cake as we r nt expecting him tomm toh it will b a veryy sweet n veryy bigg surprise . Wink

Edited by sushmitadutta - 06 January 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

Go to top