India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 54)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I could not watch the show as its not uplaoding fast enough, I will do it little later.
I just checked out the old episode of confrontation between the families, in that episode if you guys watch it again, its where dadi tells YD that its because of your harsh and rude words Nirmala could not take it and commited suicide at that everyone of them are shocked but its only CC who says Nirmala died because she was pagal. from teh beginning of this MP track I was saying tht MP is CC, JW, YD but I ruled out YD after the flashback scene.
So this lady already planned what all actions needed to be taken after the talk between Viren-CC. This MP thing started from the next day CC accepted Nivi. She is planning everything simultaneously rift track, MP track so that she won't be linked with Nivi directly because of her son.
Rift track she started it to make Nivi's life hell but more than that she wanted Divya to confront infront of all about Nivi-Sid past so that when Viren comes to know about it he will leave her or something will happen which will make Nivi leave the house without CC involving.
MP track, first it was started not to prove Nivi insane but to show Nivi is irresponsible and YD has said right in Mahapooja that if she does anyother mistake she will throw her out. And then comes Naintara dadi and breaking relations for Nivi. CC used and planned this too and YD did come in her trap and was ready to throw Nivi out but Viren was leaving along with her but dadaji stopped.
So now CC is going extremes of proving Nivi mentally unstable and she is counting even her son will believe this time as he has seen the rope incident and bulb incident and now even lalji kaka witnessed something unusal with Nivi so today everyone of them believes Nivi is pagal or same like her mother and tomorrow or saturday she creates another scene that Nivi is screaming that I am not pagal. CC either wants Nivi to leave the house herself or kill herself.

But there is only one thing missing in CC plan. She does not know to what extent her son can go for his love. And she does not know Viren knows Nivi-Sid past, he knows that someone is behind Nivi that she is not crazy. So this will backfire on her.
The communication, trust, respect her son and DIL have is a biggest drawback for CC's plan.
Your comments.

Edited by milee1014 - 06 January 2011 at 11:52am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7savera2007Shayafantamushisimran728lamszarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingParamoreashred12anjubalaxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
This is personal but i wanted to post it coz i got reminded of nivren..
Today my hubby left on an official trip. D moment he left, i started missing him n remembered our nivren. Its midnite here n just now we talked on phone. Again i remembered our nivren's phone call.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsmilee1014tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaxaviara

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

If you have noticed KM seems to think a lot before he talks. I think he is not a very talkative person. These days I see Neha also seems to be influenced by him and I see her in thinking mode whenever there is an interveiw along with KM.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah i too have noticed KM talks very less in the interviews and stammers too with words LOLI haven't watched Bidaai and did not see any segments earlier so i went to check the segments of Kinny and Parul and there too Kinny was always silent and Parul was a chatter box. Neha too can't match Parul's non stop talks LOL
[/QUOTE]
Yeah he definately stammers and hence I guess he seems to think and talk slowly :)  ... Yeah I always noticed Parul being the talkative one . But, I think Neha is also very capable of being equally talkative like Parul and I did notice this a little bit during the wedding segments with KM where she laughs bindaas, but lately I feel she has kinda become influenced by KM and seems to be very careful with her words(but not as careful as KM).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Simran as Navz said once CC doesn't plan for future she plan in instant and work accordingly like all other characters she set one target in her mind and run after it to acheive it. More Look both mother son are passionate and obsessive for Nivi. Chanchal has passion for throwing Nivi out of house and till Nivi is in front of her eyes nothing really matter to her property, Money, Viren, everything has taken back seat. She is not thinking what she will do when Viren comes back. She might be thinking this time Viren is not going to save her as she is proved as mental in front of all even Vire.

If you remember the both times NivRen went out of house and had returned back then she was not at all happy Viren came back he will get right in the house now but was pissed off that Nivi is back along with him. During Maha pooja when NivRen sat there she was not happy seeing Viren doing kulpooja but angry seeing Nivi is doing kulpooja and then when YD didn't bless Nivi she was not felt bad for Viren but was happy that Nivi didn't got blessing. She really loves when Viren is not at home and really hates to see him actually happy see she even felt jealous of VD when Viren feed her cake.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7Shayafansimran728milee1014tamushigmann2010zarmeenomoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

@Shova, Ketty, RAchu thanks for making "my Precious and Golam" a Hit.LOL hey and one more thing only and only my husband can call me "my preciousssss"WinkLOL but I can imagine Viren saying to Nivi "My Preciousss"LOL

@Zarmeen, Wishing you and your husband a very happy anniversary. Enjoy your day dear and about change, what change do you want make him dress like Viren and think he is VirenLOL

@Anju, How is mom doing convey our best regards to her. Take care dear.

@Rachu, I like how you are being so positive dear keep it going.

@Navi, how are you doing, work is keeping you busy haan. Work comes first dear take care.

@All, I read regards with Mahaepisode and I am with Navi and Anju here. as soon as I read I was thinking that either Viren will expose the MP or he will take the blame. Hear me out first. If he is working on MP thing he will have to have proof to expose so he does BUT I am not sure see he did not get enough time to work on MP thing and he had to leave so when he comes back the Evil Witch is making his life go crazy so to protect Nivi he needs to take that drastic step of being mentally instable himself (remember he can go to any extent for his love) but he has 100% belief in Nivi trust in him and he will be counting on that, and as I always say that his eyes give away his love specially to Nivi. For him noone else matters except Nivi, he doesn't care if the entire world thinks he is crazy and thinks he is not capable of anything but its only and only which counts for him her love, her trust, her respect. And I think Nivi will understand too that its not him because he himself was scared out of his wits when the rope incident happened and then he told her that he will find out the MP. Hopefully I made sense with this explanation.

Yupp miliee 100% aggree wid u n Navzz . greatt idea yaar Clap .

U know dis is wht looks logical also whch is gong a/c 2 d article whch said ki kinshuk will b obessive lover n frm dis it cn b very well said ki Viren cn b shown as a obessibe lover . He cn go 2 any extent for his lovee . n I hope if Viren doesn't expose MP then dis only should happen . I thnk it will b treat 2 watch Kinshuk in tht angry n obessive shade pluss NivRen relatnshp will also b shown as strong as Nivi will nt believe Viren whtever he will say . Becozz She lovess him n trusts him .Toh his eyes will b enough for Nivifrm whch she will come 2  know tht he is acting n is telling lie just 2 save her . n I thnk tht scene will b a treat 2 watch .

Imaginee yaar Viren breking down in Nivi's arms sayng n yelling at her  ki " Yes i hav done dis becozz I LOV U " n in reply who knows ?Nivi cn also confess her love 2 Viren by slapping him (Ofcourse in love ) n hugging him n then sayng by yelling at him " VIREN I LOV U " 

OMGGG i gone 2 my NiVren dreamland Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafansimran728

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

@ Simran:  Thank u so muh simran for the wishes.

@ Navi:  I have to agree with Navi here that I'm also quite confident after seeing the SBS segment and Ketty have to agree with u here that CC is underetimating the Viren's obssession towards Nivedita.

@Milee: Again totally agree with u here. It is the matter of TRP for CT's and if they don't show any positivity in Maha episode they will really gonna loose on TRP's.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushiShayafansimran728

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

This is personal but i wanted to post it coz i got reminded of nivren..
Today my hubby left on an official trip. D moment he left, i started missing him n remembered our nivren. Its midnite here n just now we talked on phone. Again i remembered our nivren's phone call.
Enjoy the beautiful journey dear. TAke care if you are home alone.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728tamushiShayafanashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

I could not watch the show as its not uplaoding fast enough, I will do it little later.
I just checked out the old episode of confrontation between the families, in that episode if you guys watch it again, its where dadi tells YD that its because of your harsh and rude words Nirmala could not take it and commited suicide at that everyone of them are shocked but its only CC who says Nirmala died because she was pagal. from teh beginning of this MP track I was saying tht MP is CC, JW, YD but I ruled out YD after the flashback scene.
So this lady already planned what all actions needed to be taken after the talk between Viren-CC. This MP thing started from the next day CC accepted Nivi. She is planning everything simultaneously rift track, MP track so that she won't be linked with Nivi directly because of her son.
Rift track she started it to make Nivi's life hell but more than that she wanted Divya to confront infront of all about Nivi-Sid past so that when Viren comes to know about it he will leave her or something will happen which will make Nivi leave the house without CC involving.
MP track, first it was started not to prove Nivi insane but to show Nivi is irresponsible and YD has said right in Mahapooja that if she does anyother mistake she will throw her out. And then comes Naintara dadi and breaking relations for Nivi. CC planned this too and YD did come in her trap and was ready to throw Nivi out but Viren was leaving along with her but dadaji stopped.
So now CC is going extremes of proving Nivi mentally unstable and she is counting even her son will believe this time as he has seen the rope incident and bulb incident and now even lalji kaka witnessed something unusal with Nivi so today everyone of them believes Nivi is pagal or same like her mother and tomorrow or saturday she creates another scene that Nivi is screaming that I am not pagal. CC either wants Nivi to leave the house herself or kill herself.

But there is only one thing missing in CC plan. She does not know to what extent her son can go for his love. And she does not know Viren knows Nivi-Sid past, he knows that someone is behind Nivi that she is not crazy. So this will backfire on her.
The communication, trust, respect her son and DIL have is a biggest drawback for CC's plan.
Your comments.
I totally forgot about confrontation scene, only CC said that Nirmala died because she was pagal, nobody else said anything about that. I agree with your theory that it's has to be CC. I have said many times that there is really tight connection between the day CC accepted Nivi and MP track. Because it all started very next day CC accepted Nivi as DIL. I just said in my earlier post that CC's plan will not work with NivRen because she is can't read them as she does with Sidya. She thinks Viren is also like Sid, will believe her without thinking or using your own brain and Nivi is easy to manipulate like DD. But she is wrong in both counts. Nivi is now stronger that she thinks and Viren don't need any proof when it comes to his feeling for Nivi. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728milee1014tamushizarmeeno

Go to top