Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by xaviara

i really loved today's SBS segment a lot for some reason !!! Neha and Payal ji looks really close and their segments together are always fun to watch ! and i loved how Neha says 'Woh superman ki tarah ayengey or kahein gey, MERI Nivedita ko chod do' !!! LOL

Hey Girls i would prefer to talk about the celebs today instead of the characters Cry

Like Navz said Neha and Payal ji indeed share a very close relationship and that comes out in the segments they show. Neha is either shown with Kinny or Payalji. The zor ka jhatka segment was the best among all LOL

I agree with you sneha ! I would rather talk about actors too ! Neha sounded so confident about Viren and NivRen that I'm not worried about what will happen next in the show at all !! LOL

Payal Ji seems to be close to both Neha and Kinny, because in lot of previous segments, I have often seen Kinny sitting with Payal Ji and chatting !! I think he gels the most with Neha and Payal Ji because he has most of his scenes with these two so he seem to have build a comfortable and friendly rapport with these two !!

Exactly navz and i have read in some article that Kinny and Payal ji are like buddies so you can make out the level of comfort they share. But regards to KinHa , Navz i dont know y i feel they were earlier not too comfortable while giving interviews. Kinny to waise bhi bahut kum bolta hai and Neha used to do most of the talking. The interviews just after Kinny's entry they were very bindast in giving interviews, then suddenly i saw them not too comfortable in giving interviews, then again after that Kitchen segment wala scene, the bonding and chemistry seems very evident. I can actually make out they have fun in the sets. That Viren is a keeda wala dialogue during date picturisation and all.... I must say Neha is very witty and confident and thats what i love about her. And u must have seen her always completing Kinny's words. Kinny generally stammers a lot with words. for ex... KC and onion prices wala segment where Kinny wanted to say that Nivi Khana khana bandh kar degi and he got stuck at Khana khana khana LOL

If you have noticed KM seems to think a lot before he talks. I think he is not a very talkative person. These days I see Neha also seems to be influenced by him and I see her in thinking mode whenever there is an interveiw along with KM.

Yeah i too have noticed KM talks very less in the interviews and stammers too with words LOLI haven't watched Bidaai and did not see any segments earlier so i went to check the segments of Kinny and Parul and there too Kinny was always silent and Parul was a chatter box. Neha too can't match Parul's non stop talks LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kolvScintillatinggmann2010

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@Zarmeen Hey dear hu r u now ? Get well Soon . n I 2 thnk d major turning point whch Kinshuk was telling will b d obessive Viren whch we wil see on Sat . ( I hope becozz i m dyngg 2 see Kinshuk in tht role) .d way CC is torturing Nivi n now toh She crossed all limits , She is now telling Nivi mad toh i don't thnk di stime Viren gonna tolerate anythng . Arre previouslyy When he came n saw Nivi is been thrown out , he got so angry . So imagine when he will come 2 know tht all r calling his chand as mad . He will just cross all limits of anger . n i m dyngg 2 see it yaar .

@Rach Dear u know i want 2 say Viren / Kinshuk only 1 thng whch is similar 2 his own dialogue

" Viren hum sab tumein dil se bula rahe hai , plzz bhaag ke aa jao hamare paas "

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
@Milee; Hey Thanks for the wishes. Time for a change means time to get new hubby and Milee my hubby calls me my Gulab jaman.

Shayafansimran728milee1014gmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

i really loved today's SBS segment a lot for some reason !!! Neha and Payal ji looks really close and their segments together are always fun to watch ! and i loved how Neha says 'Woh superman ki tarah ayengey or kahein gey, MERI Nivedita ko chod do' !!! LOL

Hey Girls i would prefer to talk about the celebs today instead of the characters Cry

Like Navz said Neha and Payal ji indeed share a very close relationship and that comes out in the segments they show. Neha is either shown with Kinny or Payalji. The zor ka jhatka segment was the best among all LOL

I agree with you sneha ! I would rather talk about actors too ! Neha sounded so confident about Viren and NivRen that I'm not worried about what will happen next in the show at all !! LOL

Payal Ji seems to be close to both Neha and Kinny, because in lot of previous segments, I have often seen Kinny sitting with Payal Ji and chatting !! I think he gels the most with Neha and Payal Ji because he has most of his scenes with these two so he seem to have build a comfortable and friendly rapport with these two !!

Exactly navz and i have read in some article that Kinny and Payal ji are like buddies so you can make out the level of comfort they share. But regards to KinHa , Navz i dont know y i feel they were earlier not too comfortable while giving interviews. Kinny to waise bhi bahut kum bolta hai and Neha used to do most of the talking. The interviews just after Kinny's entry they were very bindast in giving interviews, then suddenly i saw them not too comfortable in giving interviews, then again after that Kitchen segment wala scene, the bonding and chemistry seems very evident. I can actually make out they have fun in the sets. That Viren is a keeda wala dialogue during date picturisation and all.... I must say Neha is very witty and confident and thats what i love about her. And u must have seen her always completing Kinny's words. Kinny generally stammers a lot with words. for ex... KC and onion prices wala segment where Kinny wanted to say that Nivi Khana khana bandh kar degi and he got stuck at Khana khana khana LOL

If you have noticed KM seems to think a lot before he talks. I think he is not a very talkative person. These days I see Neha also seems to be influenced by him and I see her in thinking mode whenever there is an interveiw along with KM.

I have seen Kinny doing a lot of Masti with his Bidaai team in the segments so he can be lots of fun, but I think that is with only those people he is close too, i think with the CCBM cast he is still a little reserved, maybe because he joined late and they were already a close knit crew, so for now I can see his rapport with Neha and Payal Ji only !! With Payal i he seems to be really close already, and with Neha, they are getting there, because with each KinHa interview, I see them getting more and more comfortable and friendly with each other.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by milee1014

Hi girls, how are you all doing. I am a little sick with cold and strep throat I feel sooooo awwww. But its ok I have my Viren to take careLOL
Any of "MY Precioussss" around here.LOLZZZZ
I didnt watch the episode yet but read update by Sanju, it looks awful and its expected without Viren it will be like that. I will watch it in a bit and give my report.

Hi Milee, take care dear.. I am glad your Viren is there to take care. Do not let him go anywhere, dekho na episode mein Viren jo gayab hua hai abhi tak nahin aaya...Apni Nivi ko chor ke chala gaya hai ...
Hi Anju, so how are you doing. I just wrote in my other post asking about Mom. convey my Namasthe to her.
My Viren was here earlier but had to go to office, but he did gave all instructions and will be calling me every half hour.LOL
Bechara Sweetu ka kya kahai wrong timings he needed to take care of work. They are still on day one so it takes time to comeback from Delhi right? you know sometimes I feel Nivi's halat is like "ashokawan mein Sita" poor thing The Evil Witch is just like Ravana (for him it was lust but for her its hatred) and our Sweet Nivi is like suffering too much.
I think in maha episode they will reveal Nirmala's death story and some more torture of Nivi then at the end Sweetu Viren will come to the rescue.

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@Zarmeen Hey dear hu r u now ? Get well Soon . n I 2 thnk d major turning point whch Kinshuk was telling will b d obessive Viren whch we wil see on Sat . ( I hope becozz i m dyngg 2 see Kinshuk in tht role) .d way CC is torturing Nivi n now toh She crossed all limits , She is now telling Nivi mad toh i don't thnk di stime Viren gonna tolerate anythng . Arre previouslyy When he came n saw Nivi is been thrown out , he got so angry . So imagine when he will come 2 know tht all r calling his chand as mad . He will just cross all limits of anger . n i m dyngg 2 see it yaar .

@Rach Dear u know i want 2 say Viren / Kinshuk only 1 thng whch is similar 2 his own dialogue

" Viren hum sab tumein dil se bula rahe hai , plzz bhaag ke aa jao hamare paas "
Thanks sweetie I'm better yaar and dying to  Viren in that avtar. C has rossed all the limits and she needs that attitude from her own son.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010moniluvskinshuk

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hey Anju sorry I did'nt know anything abt ur mom. What happened to her and how is she doing now? Our prayers r with her so don't worry Inshallah everything will be fine.

milee1014tamushiShayafansimran728xaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

@Milee; Hey Thanks for the wishes. Time for a change means time to get new hubby and Milee my hubby calls me my Gulab jaman.
Oh no Zarmeen, Old is Gold keep the old one forever and ever but change appearance if you want old to look newLOLWink
Gulab Jamun is sweetttt.
Did you read my theory on "Golam the psychotic Herbit" from Lord of the Rings.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

Go to top