Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 5)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Last part-
missed few mins..
Coming up wala scene. Doc scolds nivi 4 giving wrong med. She says i always gave correct one. Noone seems to believe her. Dd whispers to mom didnt i tell u something's wrong with her nowadays. Vd tells dd to take nivi to room. (nooo i dont want evil dd in nivren room :( ) Pt says to hl if nivi too is losing mind like her mom. Dd first makes nivi more worried saying dis is not d 1st time wrong things happen to u. Nivi gets angry at her dat i'll never do like dis n leave me alone. But den dd says 4get all. Nivi something's wrong nothing is as it seems. Dd goes n nivi thinks who's doing dis all.
Precap-she thinks is it insider or outsider who wants to harm me. Den she remembers seeing sid today wen he was going up, with bs wen she came back after calling others n on kc day outside store. She's shocked n says sid.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
hello girls *hugs*

@ milee : awesome post sweetie, loved it to the core.

@ zarmeen : how are u feeling now sweetie ? it is so good to see you back, have missed you so much!!!

@ ashly : thanks a lot for your live updates sweetie, means so much to us !!! *hugs*

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillatingzarmeenoashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Last part-
missed few mins..
Coming up wala scene. Doc scolds nivi 4 giving wrong med. She says i always gave correct one. Noone seems to believe her. Dd whispers to mom didnt i tell u something's wrong with her nowadays. Vd tells dd to take nivi to room. (nooo i dont want evil dd in nivren room :( ) Pt says to hl if nivi too is losing mind like her mom. Dd first makes nivi more worried saying dis is not d 1st time wrong things happen to u. Nivi gets angry at her dat i'll never do like dis n leave me alone. But den dd says 4get all. Nivi something's wrong nothing is as it seems. Dd goes n nivi thinks who's doing dis all.
Precap-she thinks is it insider or outsider who wants to harm me. Den she remembers seeing sid today wen he was going up, with bs wen she came back after calling others n on kc day outside store. She's shocked n says sid.
Thanks sweetie, So Sid is officially out of suspect list that now our heroine is suspecting him. I hate DD more and more everyday, now add PT too in that list. Why they all are after Nivi's mom. I just hope tomorrow they show Dadaji speaking again, I don't want him to be paralyzed again.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushizarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Thanks so much for the live update. Really enough of this torture. Want it to stop now!!!!!!!!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

@ milee : awesome post sweetie, loved it to the core.

@ zarmeen : how are u feeling now sweetie ? it is so good to see you back, have missed you so much!!!

@ ashly : thanks a lot for your live updates sweetie, means so much to us !!! *hugs*

Hey Navz, we missed you yesterday. I don't think you came online at all, right? How is your nephew? Speedily recovering, I presume. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014tamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Ok haven't seen the episode yet and I am not planning to but from Ashly's summary the positive points in today's episode is Nivi didn't break down like she used to and she got angry at DD so now she knows true color of her sister. That's a huge achievement. Plus she is thinking, using her brain, even though suspecting a wrong person, but if she confronts Sid something might come up from that I am sure. I just hope she doesn't tell her suspicion to Viren. May be it's good I don't know.

shana_83tamushimilee1014NivRenDeewanizarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Good that means I don't have to watch today's episode. Thanks Ash for saving me.

@Navi: Hello sweetie. I'm a little better but u can't even imagine how much I missed u guys.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewanitamushimilee1014ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

I think now Nivi will tell everyone or to Sid and divya that sid the one trying to frame memad.  With this Divya will get angry and I think CC also support her, VD can't do anything and Sid also can't do anything as he promised divya. CC will inform YD about the incident, Nivi will be thrown out of the house and CC want this to be done before Viren comes.  I want nivi to tell that she will wait for viren to return before leaving.

I think its better for nivi to get out of that mad house.  As usual keshav will not let her stay in the house and definitely PSand HL too.

I want Viren comes and questions everyone including CC, DDthat how can they throw Nivi out of the house when he was not there.

shana_83NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top