NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 49)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by _Hira_89

i really loved today's SBS segment a lot for some reason !!! Neha and Payal ji looks really close and their segments together are always fun to watch ! and i loved how Neha says 'Woh superman ki tarah ayengey or kahein gey, MERI Nivedita ko chod do' !!! LOL
OMG I was just about to say that LOL I really really loved it for some reason and have been watching it non-stop esp the last part as you mentioned, but more so everything Neha eluded to including her take on this whole Nivi being proven mentally unstable bit. I loved how she claimed Nivi will come out as a victor and I don't know if it was the way she put it in or what, but I'm like totally gaga over her statement. It's not only this segment, I love all the segments where they give Neha a chance to talk (the Divya sangeet segment being another one where she like so confidently talks about Nivi's character sketch and the gradual transition from an introverted, reticent girl to someone who can finally take stand for herself). I guess I just like her commanding style and the fact that she knows her character so well as to be able to inject in her personal mottos or beliefs in justifying particular actions or angles when questioned.Embarrassed

I love Neha as much as I love Nivi !! I love the contrast between their personalities, so its a treat to watch Nivi Scenes and Neha's segments !! For a new comer, she is doing a fabulous job and I love her confidence level, and the way she knows how to carry herself and the way she has matched up to Kinny acting wise is awesome !! Before Kinny, Neha was literally carrying the entire show on her shoulders, with Sarita Ji and Payal Ji supporting her !! These 3 ladies of 3 generations are brilliant actors !!

YOu both have put words to my thoughts....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728Scintillatingxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by milee1014

Hi girls, how are you all doing. I am a little sick with cold and strep throat I feel sooooo awwww. But its ok I have my Viren to take careLOL
Any of "MY Precioussss" around here.LOLZZZZ
I didnt watch the episode yet but read update by Sanju, it looks awful and its expected without Viren it will be like that. I will watch it in a bit and give my report.

Mileeeeeee !! *hugs*

awwww you are not doing well !! since i just got over flu myself, I can understand your condition, so make sure your Viren takes good care of you and don't exert yourself too much !! *hugs*

hey Milee do take care of urself yaar.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafansimran728xaviara

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

i really loved today's SBS segment a lot for some reason !!! Neha and Payal ji looks really close and their segments together are always fun to watch ! and i loved how Neha says 'Woh superman ki tarah ayengey or kahein gey, MERI Nivedita ko chod do' !!! LOL

Hey Girls i would prefer to talk about the celebs today instead of the characters Cry

Like Navz said Neha and Payal ji indeed share a very close relationship and that comes out in the segments they show. Neha is either shown with Kinny or Payalji. The zor ka jhatka segment was the best among all LOL

I agree with you sneha ! I would rather talk about actors too ! Neha sounded so confident about Viren and NivRen that I'm not worried about what will happen next in the show at all !! LOL

Payal Ji seems to be close to both Neha and Kinny, because in lot of previous segments, I have often seen Kinny sitting with Payal Ji and chatting !! I think he gels the most with Neha and Payal Ji because he has most of his scenes with these two so he seem to have build a comfortable and friendly rapport with these two !!

Exactly navz and i have read in some article that Kinny and Payal ji are like buddies so you can make out the level of comfort they share. But regards to KinHa , Navz i dont know y i feel they were earlier not too comfortable while giving interviews. Kinny to waise bhi bahut kum bolta hai and Neha used to do most of the talking. The interviews just after Kinny's entry they were very bindast in giving interviews, then suddenly i saw them not too comfortable in giving interviews, then again after that Kitchen segment wala scene, the bonding and chemistry seems very evident. I can actually make out they have fun in the sets. That Viren is a keeda wala dialogue during date picturisation and all.... I must say Neha is very witty and confident and thats what i love about her. And u must have seen her always completing Kinny's words. Kinny generally stammers a lot with words. for ex... KC and onion prices wala segment where Kinny wanted to say that Nivi Khana khana bandh kar degi and he got stuck at Khana khana khana LOL

If you have noticed KM seems to think a lot before he talks. I think he is not a very talkative person. These days I see Neha also seems to be influenced by him and I see her in thinking mode whenever there is an interveiw along with KM.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Exactly navz and i have read in some article that Kinny and Payal ji are like buddies so you can make out the level of comfort they share. But regards to KinHa , Navz i dont know y i feel they were earlier not too comfortable while giving interviews. Kinny to waise bhi bahut kum bolta hai and Neha used to do most of the talking. The interviews just after Kinny's entry they were very bindast in giving interviews, then suddenly i saw them not too comfortable in giving interviews, then again after that Kitchen segment wala scene, the bonding and chemistry seems very evident. I can actually make out they have fun in the sets. That Viren is a keeda wala dialogue during date picturisation and all.... I must say Neha is very witty and confident and thats what i love about her. And u must have seen her always completing Kinny's words. Kinny generally stammers a lot with words. for ex... KC and onion prices wala segment where Kinny wanted to say that Nivi Khana khana bandh kar degi and he got stuck at Khana khana khana LOL

Actually Sneha, I felt from the starting that they were not comfortable giving interviews together since the time Kinny entered, that is why if you notice, initially we didn't get many KinHa interviews together !! Kinny mostly used to give interviews alone, and even Neha, unless they were absolutely needed to give an interview together, but I think it was because they had just started working and it is not easy to become instant friends and develop that instant rapport !! I actually saw them getting comfortable with each other from that kitchen segment, that was the first time I saw and felt that friendly vibe between them !! They are still not friends, even now in their interviews they call each other Aap, but they are gelling well now and it shows !! Remember in one of the NivRen wedding segments there was bit where Neha could not stop laughing, and Kinny had to join in her laughter for the sake of the segment, it looked a little forced to me at that time, but see the difference between that interview and NivRen's date SBB segment where she calls Viren Keera !! They burst out laughing at the same time without even looking at each other, so it was them genuinely doing masti !! LOL

Yeah u r right Navz thats y i said they did not seem comfortable giving interviews together since that rapport was missing. But the if you see the Viren entry wala interview and Viren is Nivedita's superhero wala interview, they are very good in that. later on that uncomfortableness came into picture. Did not understand y? and yeah i too noticed they say Aap and not tum, that also says a lotSmile And about that forced laugh i too noticed but i dont think he did it for the segment but actually i thought he was laughing at the way Neha was laughing. I mean he didnot understand y Neha was laughing but he joined her and yes it was easy to make out. He had told this in an interview to India forums that Neha laughs a lot and it is difficult for her to control it LOL

simran728zarmeenoScintillating

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

Hey Girls i would prefer to talk about the celebs today instead of the characters Cry

Like Navz said Neha and Payal ji indeed share a very close relationship and that comes out in the segments they show. Neha is either shown with Kinny or Payalji. The zor ka jhatka segment was the best among all LOL

I agree with you sneha ! I would rather talk about actors too ! Neha sounded so confident about Viren and NivRen that I'm not worried about what will happen next in the show at all !! LOL

Payal Ji seems to be close to both Neha and Kinny, because in lot of previous segments, I have often seen Kinny sitting with Payal Ji and chatting !! I think he gels the most with Neha and Payal Ji because he has most of his scenes with these two so he seem to have build a comfortable and friendly rapport with these two !!

If you have noticed KM seems to think a lot before he talks. I think he is not a very talkative person. These days I see Neha also seems to be influenced by him and I see her in thinking mode whenever there is an interveiw along with KM.

@All Hiii guyzzzzz hu r u all ? Plzzzzz If any1 is shotting Sanju then plzzz do shoot me also wid her . 2 DAYS WOUT KINSHUK MAHAJAN , It's just unbearable. Cry n lke a SUCIDE .

Dear Kinshuk is veryy veryy talkative Person . Infact He used 2 b d most mastikhor person n biggg Prankster in bidaai sets . So he is a veryy veryy Mastikhor Person . n like Neha He also if once starts laughng he needs a break after tht becozz he 2 can'tt stop his laugh LOLWink

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Hi girls, how are you all doing. I am a little sick with cold and strep throat I feel sooooo awwww. But its ok I have my Viren to take careLOL
I didnt watch the episode yet but read update by Sanju, it looks awful and its expected without Viren it will be like that. I will watch it in a bit and give my report.

Milee we are going off track today since we did not want to discuss abt the episode today which i haven't watched yet. Just by reading Ashly's update am put off ....Cry

simran728zarmeenoScintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Hi Milee, take care dear.. I am glad your Viren is there to take care. Do not let him go anywhere, dekho na episode mein Viren jo gayab hua hai abhi tak nahin aaya...Apni Nivi ko chor ke chala gaya hai ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

@Shova, Ketty, RAchu thanks for making "my Precious and Golam" a Hit.LOL hey and one more thing only and only my husband can call me "my preciousssss"WinkLOL but I can imagine Viren saying to Nivi "My Preciousss"LOL

@Zarmeen, Wishing you and your husband a very happy anniversary. Enjoy your day dear and about change, what change do you want make him dress like Viren and think he is VirenLOL

@Anju, How is mom doing convey our best regards to her. Take care dear.

@Rachu, I like how you are being so positive dear keep it going.

@Navi, how are you doing, work is keeping you busy haan. Work comes first dear take care.

@All, I read regards with Mahaepisode and I am with Navi and Anju here. as soon as I read I was thinking that either Viren will expose the MP or he will take the blame. Hear me out first. If he is working on MP thing he will have to have proof to expose so he does BUT I am not sure see he did not get enough time to work on MP thing and he had to leave so when he comes back the Evil Witch is making his life go crazy so to protect Nivi he needs to take that drastic step of being mentally instable himself (remember he can go to any extent for his love) but he has 100% belief in Nivi trust in him and he will be counting on that, and as I always say that his eyes give away his love specially to Nivi. For him noone else matters except Nivi, he doesn't care if the entire world thinks he is crazy and thinks he is not capable of anything but its only and only which counts for him her love, her trust, her respect. And I think Nivi will understand too that its not him because he himself was scared out of his wits when the rope incident happened and then he told her that he will find out the MP. Hopefully I made sense with this explanation.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top