India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 47)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
One thing I must say may in role of chanchal Payalji is very cruel, not so good with anyone but when ever we see her in segments she seems to be very jovial, down to earth and having very good rapport with both all the actors specially Kinshuk and Neha.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by xaviara

i really loved today's SBS segment a lot for some reason !!! Neha and Payal ji looks really close and their segments together are always fun to watch ! and i loved how Neha says 'Woh superman ki tarah ayengey or kahein gey, MERI Nivedita ko chod do' !!! LOL

Hey Girls i would prefer to talk about the celebs today instead of the characters Cry

Like Navz said Neha and Payal ji indeed share a very close relationship and that comes out in the segments they show. Neha is either shown with Kinny or Payalji. The zor ka jhatka segment was the best among all LOL

I agree with you sneha ! I would rather talk about actors too ! Neha sounded so confident about Viren and NivRen that I'm not worried about what will happen next in the show at all !! LOL

Payal Ji seems to be close to both Neha and Kinny, because in lot of previous segments, I have often seen Kinny sitting with Payal Ji and chatting !! I think he gels the most with Neha and Payal Ji because he has most of his scenes with these two so he seem to have build a comfortable and friendly rapport with these two !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeetamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

i really loved today's SBS segment a lot for some reason !!! Neha and Payal ji looks really close and their segments together are always fun to watch ! and i loved how Neha says 'Woh superman ki tarah ayengey or kahein gey, MERI Nivedita ko chod do' !!! LOL

Hey Girls i would prefer to talk about the celebs today instead of the characters Cry

Like Navz said Neha and Payal ji indeed share a very close relationship and that comes out in the segments they show. Neha is either shown with Kinny or Payalji. The zor ka jhatka segment was the best among all LOL

Not only Kinshuk and Payal ji, but I think the whole team share a very close knit bond as evident by most of the segments we seeEmbarrassed. I actually miss Sharmila mam lol- just remembered this segment that they aired during Diwaali where Neha was shown carrying jewelery boxes and distributing it to all the ladies of the house. Funny segment that was Embarrassed All the ladies (YD, VD, CC, Hemlata, Sharmila mam, and Nivi ofcourse) share a very good rapport as expected- working together since almost half a year now- and it's really a treat to watch them bond offscreen esp when we are plagued by torturous onscreen tracks like theseOuch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

One thing I must say may in role of chanchal Payalji is very cruel, not so good with anyone but when ever we see her in segments she seems to be very jovial, down to earth and having very good rapport with both all the actors specially Kinshuk and Neha.

So true RAchu. i have seen her sitting on VD's laps off screen. She really seems a very cool kinda person. No wonder KInny and Neha are close to her coz they both seem fun loving people....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Since we're on this off screen masti topic, I loved the last bit to this segment (which starts at 3:11 and goes all the way through). It showed some light moments the crew shared off screen during the KC sequences <3

Edited by _Hira_89 - 06 January 2011 at 9:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingxaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Uhhh should I even bother watching today's episode?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

I agree with you sneha ! I would rather talk about actors too ! Neha sounded so confident about Viren and NivRen that I'm not worried about what will happen next in the show at all !! LOL

Payal Ji seems to be close to both Neha and Kinny, because in lot of previous segments, I have often seen Kinny sitting with Payal Ji and chatting !! I think he gels the most with Neha and Payal Ji because he has most of his scenes with these two so he seem to have build a comfortable and friendly rapport with these two !!

Exactly navz and i have read in some article that Kinny and Payal ji are like buddies so you can make out the level of comfort they share. But regards to KinHa , Navz i dont know y i feel they were earlier not too comfortable while giving interviews. Kinny to waise bhi bahut kum bolta hai and Neha used to do most of the talking. The interviews just after Kinny's entry they were very bindast in giving interviews, then suddenly i saw them not too comfortable in giving interviews, then again after that Kitchen segment wala scene, the bonding and chemistry seems very evident. I can actually make out they have fun in the sets. That Viren is a keeda wala dialogue during date picturisation and all.... I must say Neha is very witty and confident and thats what i love about her. And u must have seen her always completing Kinny's words. Kinny generally stammers a lot with words. for ex... KC and onion prices wala segment where Kinny wanted to say that Nivi Khana khana bandh kar degi and he got stuck at Khana khana khana LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728Scintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Hira_89

OMG I was just about to say that LOL I really really loved it for some reason and have been watching it non-stop esp the last part as you mentioned, but more so everything Neha eluded to including her take on this whole Nivi being proven mentally unstable bit. I loved how she claimed Nivi will come out as a victor and I don't know if it was the way she put it in or what, but I'm like totally gaga over her statement. It's not only this segment, I love all the segments where they give Neha a chance to talk (the Divya sangeet segment being another one where she like so confidently talks about Nivi's character sketch and the gradual transition from an introverted, reticent girl to someone who can finally take stand for herself). I guess I just like her commanding style and the fact that she knows her character so well as to be able to inject in her personal mottos or beliefs in justifying particular actions or angles when questioned.Embarrassed

I love Neha as much as I love Nivi !! I love the contrast between their personalities, so its a treat to watch Nivi Scenes and Neha's segments !! For a new comer, she is doing a fabulous job and I love her confidence level, and the way she knows how to carry herself and the way she has matched up to Kinny acting wise is awesome !! Before Kinny, Neha was literally carrying the entire show on her shoulders, with Sarita Ji and Payal Ji supporting her !! These 3 ladies of 3 generations are brilliant actors !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Go to top