India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 44)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Rachu.. "Agar tum poore dil se mujhe bulaoge toh mein daudke chale aayenge" n here i am.. ;-D
Seriously, wen i saw kaka too giving testimony n cc's face, i was like OMG rachu's theory is sooo rite.

Zarmeen.. D live update n hope of a nivren moment r d only way of sitting thru d torture.. :-D

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushizarmeeno_Hira_89xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
hello everyone !! *hugs*

@ anju : how is your mom feeling now sweetie ? My prayers are with her and you sweetheart.

@ zarmeen: Happy Anniversary sweetie !!! Wow 17 years Mashallah !! God bless you two !! *hugs* How are you feeling now ? I hope you are taking plenty of rest and not exerting yourself.

@ ashly : thank you hun for the update !! It is so sweet of you to watch these torture episodes and update or us LIVE *hugs*

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010Scintillating_Hira_89zarmeenoashred12anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Assh that's y when we read ur live updates if there r any Nivren moments then I watch the episode.

@ Navi: Thank u so much hon for the wishes and yes I'm feeling better still cant do the work but Thank god was able to start typing so still resting a lot. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728_Hira_89ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by gmann2010

Thanks Ashy. I can't thank you enough sweetie that you are bearing this torture for all of us. 

Tomorrow's episode will be worse than today. I just can't believe Sid, anyways Nivi accusing him but that doesn't mean he has to say that she is gone mad. Right now in that mad house no one is on Nivi's side. I even angry at Lalji kaka, why he has to add fuel in fire by mentioning old phone incidence. I thought he cared for her.
Ketty don't say that sometime when someone accusses you you tend to call other person mad but that doesn't mean he think that she has gone mad something else will happen for him to believe she is mad
Sid is not going to think Nivi is mad because she is accusing him. I meant how come he think that she is going mad. I thought the way he was looking at thing in last few incidence, he may be suspecting someone behind it. But now it looks like he also thinks that she is losing her mind. Even article says that he didn't believe first but then he also had to give in as he wants her to get better. Confused Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Rachu.. "Agar tum poore dil se mujhe bulaoge toh mein daudke chale aayenge" n here i am.. ;-D
Seriously, wen i saw kaka too giving testimony n cc's face, i was like OMG rachu's theory is sooo rite.

Zarmeen.. D live update n hope of a nivren moment r d only way of sitting thru d torture.. :-D
Ab hum Viren ke liye Nivi ki taraf se ganna gayengi

Aaja ve mahi tera rasta udikdi haan aaja ve mahi tera rasta udikidi hai

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010_Hira_89zarmeenoashred12

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
zarmeen, you are welcome sweetie and please do take lots of rest and don't exert yourself, especially because of chatting with us Smile take a lot of breaks in between okay ?

@ all : sorry have been missing, just have a lot of work on my head right now Confused but I read about the Maha episode, saw today's SBS and read the article, so really hoping that we see an end of this track this Saturday !!

Only two things can happen in this Maha Episode in m POV. Either Viren comes and reveals the MP name with proofs, ending this track one and for all, but if the CT's plan to drag this track still, then I see one of my earlier prediction coming true, where Viren to save Nivi will pretend to turn psychotic and will take the blame of doing all this, which will shock Nivi.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadamilee1014tamushisimran728gmann2010_Hira_89ScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Thanks Ashy. I can't thank you enough sweetie that you are bearing this torture for all of us. 

Tomorrow's episode will be worse than today. I just can't believe Sid, anyways Nivi accusing him but that doesn't mean he has to say that she is gone mad. Right now in that mad house no one is on Nivi's side. I even angry at Lalji kaka, why he has to add fuel in fire by mentioning old phone incidence. I thought he cared for her.
Ketty don't say that sometime when someone accusses you you tend to call other person mad but that doesn't mean he think that she has gone mad something else will happen for him to believe she is mad
Sid is not going to think Nivi is mad because she is accusing him. I meant how come he think that she is going mad. I thought the way he was looking at thing in last few incidence, he may be suspecting someone behind it. But now it looks like he also thinks that she is losing her mind. Even article says that he didn't believe first but then he also had to give in as he wants her to get better. Confused Angry
Jaanu why are you worried he always needed a proof to believe Nivi's innocence. He said earlier that he can see the truth in her eyes but no he never did. If he was that sharp to understand things then despite of knowing JAAL for these many years he wouldn't have believed them when they accused Keshav and now despite of knowing the truth of them that they played game with keshav he couldn't for sec think that they might be playing game with Nivi too so chill.

I just have my hopes with Viren only please CT's bring him back and help Nivi out of all this mess and also please help poor darling.

tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeeno_Hira_89ashred12

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Thank you Ashley for the warning AND I'M SORRY TO MAKE YOU SUFFER so that I don't have toUnhappy.

I really don't know what direction this show is going in. I'm so confused. I just hope they don't ruin NivRen and the essence of what we enjoy so much about them.

tamushisimran728gmann2010Scintillating_Hira_89ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top