Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 43)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

ma drlings my new vm

enjoy and please do comment aswell..so i know wht u guys like and wht u guys don't!
I take criticisms Big smile

Hey sanju already watched and commented on YOutubeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Part 2-
dadi praying yash too comes. Poor boy is sad. Emotional scene. Yash offers to check on her but dadi stops going at nite. She says go in morn. Cc thinking in hall. Dd vd sid kaka present. Vd says keep kaka only 4 bs service. Cc talks against nivi. Stupid dd supports her. Cc says i think she's losing mind. Sid tries to defend her, also vd. They say maybe its misunderstanding. Vd says we need to tc of her. Cc twists vd's words. Kaka says abt old room phone call. ( rach ur pandit theory is so rite. Viren's absence is cc's luck). Cc says now we need to do something.
Same coming up.
Promo of mahaepisode on 8th jan.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7shana_83simran728tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Last part-
nivi remembers sid saying abt his zid n their talk b4 d wedding. She says all pointers r at sid but my heart is not believing it. I need to talk to him now. Nivi reaches hall. Coming up scene. Cc says she has become danger to all. Sid talks 4 nivi. All leaves except sid.
Precap-nivi says dont lie nothing is fine. But watever has happened its due to some1 else. Sid asks wat u r saying. She questions wat he was doing in bs room. He's shocked dat she's accusing him. She says i'm not saying anything but wenever things happened to me u wer there, it cant be coincidence. He says have u gone mad.

in short, AVOID D EPI.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7shana_83asyadadasimran728tamushigmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingxaviaraGita97

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Last part-
nivi remembers sid saying abt his zid n their talk b4 d wedding. She says all pointers r at sid but my heart is not believing it. I need to talk to him now. Nivi reaches hall. Coming up scene. Cc says she has become danger to all. Sid talks 4 nivi. All leaves except sid.
Precap-nivi says dont lie nothing is fine. But watever has happened its due to some1 else. Sid asks wat u r saying. She questions wat he was doing in bs room. He's shocked dat she's accusing him. She says i'm not saying anything but wenever things happened to me u wer there, it cant be coincidence. He says have u gone mad.

in short, AVOID D EPI.

Ashley thanks for the update...AND WARNING FOR THE DEADLY EPISODECry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728zarmeenoScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Thanks Ashy. I can't thank you enough sweetie that you are bearing this torture for all of us. 

Tomorrow's episode will be worse than today. I just can't believe Sid, anyways Nivi accusing him but that doesn't mean he has to say that she is gone mad. Right now in that mad house no one is on Nivi's side. I even angry at Lalji kaka, why he has to add fuel in fire by mentioning old phone incidence. I thought he cared for her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashana_83simran728ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Wow great thanks ashly for saving us from sheer torture and see I told you na whenever Viren is not in the house Chanchal luck plays on her side. But now as Dadi will do pooja for Nivi I think sat is end of MP track and some good will happen to Nivi as Daadi will pray for her. When ever dadi prays for Nivi good results are seen

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashana_83simran728tamushigmann2010ashred12xaviara

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Ugh this is sick. Anyhow atleast we know Viren won't be back till Saturday so its safe to skip tomorrow :( 

Heh, though I am actually happy seeing Sid turning against Nivi; didn't want him to see any heroic acts from his side as according to Nivi(Neha) and CC(Payal ji) that "superman" and "Nivi's saviour" title is reserved for Viren <3

Ooh can't wait for the thunderous entry <3

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushigmann2010ashred12xaviaramoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Thanks Ashy. I can't thank you enough sweetie that you are bearing this torture for all of us. 

Tomorrow's episode will be worse than today. I just can't believe Sid, anyways Nivi accusing him but that doesn't mean he has to say that she is gone mad. Right now in that mad house no one is on Nivi's side. I even angry at Lalji kaka, why he has to add fuel in fire by mentioning old phone incidence. I thought he cared for her.
Ketty don't say that sometime when someone accusses you you tend to call other person mad but that doesn't mean he think that she has gone mad something else will happen for him to believe she is mad

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushigmann2010Scintillating

Go to top