Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 42)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Thanks everybody for the lovely wishes.

Ash jaani don't worry anytime u can cometo us for advice.

Rach good to c in a good mood this morning.

I won't be watching today's episode coz I know it will be depressing. I guess the update and ur guys analysis should do it for me.

Zarmeen even I won't watch it I fear whether Ashly will watch or do updates for it or not

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728ashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I just saw SBS segment posted by Mythri. It really depressing yaar. I am so angry at CC. This lady is so cruel. Argh....how long this metal torture will last yaar, I am having my own mental break down by watching this stupidity. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by gmann2010

Viren will come after her there na and both will rule all mentals in that pagalkhanaWink and romance non stop there
Hi Rach. It's good to see you in good mood sweetie. I am just losing hope now. I like maha episode but don't want to have 1 hour of torture, we are already getting restless from half an hour of it these days. Most depressing part is we are not going to see VIren for two episode and don't know if he is there in maha episode.
Ketty I have decided not to spoil my mood on this serial as it doesn't worth it and I will not be worked up now with their worst twist too and would like it BS and VD too leave this paagal khanna.
Rach I think the twist gonna be that we will get to c obssessive Viren.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Viren will come after her there na and both will rule all mentals in that pagalkhanaWink and romance non stop there
Hi Rach. It's good to see you in good mood sweetie. I am just losing hope now. I like maha episode but don't want to have 1 hour of torture, we are already getting restless from half an hour of it these days. Most depressing part is we are not going to see VIren for two episode and don't know if he is there in maha episode.
Ketty I have decided not to spoil my mood on this serial as it doesn't worth it and I will not be worked up now with their worst twist too and would like it BS and VD too leave this paagal khanna.
We are definitely going to see obsessive, the way his mother is torturing Nivi, I am pretty sure this time his anger will not have any bound.  

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I think the same in the Maha episode they will show new angry Viren who will not be able to control his anger.

tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeeno

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Part 1-
dadi questions dd's parents. Hl says something's wrong with nivi. Nivi worried n thinking in room. ( ab viren ko photos mein dekhna padega). She remembers writing d list n wonders till now i did alrite how come wen i'm alone dis happened. Den precap scene of thinking abt sid. She thinks of room ransacking too. She's shocked. Dadi refuse to believe hl. She tells abt rope drama. Hl says maybe nivi too is losing sense like her mom. Dadi scolds her. Pt angry at mom. Dadi asks yash to ask pandit to do puja 4 nivi n says dont be afraid of any1. Ks looks on n yash says i'll do. Nivi is confused abt sid doing anything. Bs room. Sid is worried. Bs wonders wat happened to him. Sid says he'll stay with him. Cc says u r rite, we'll keep a guard 4 him. Bs asks 4 nivi. Evil faces of cc n dd. Bs says sweet things abt nivi. Sid is confused.
Coming up-cc tells all in hall dat v need to take her to a gud doc. Vd says wait 4 viren but cc refuse. Nivi hears n is crying.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7shana_83simran728tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Part 1-
dadi questions dd's parents. Hl says something's wrong with nivi. Nivi worried n thinking in room. ( ab viren ko photos mein dekhna padega). She remembers writing d list n wonders till now i did alrite how come wen i'm alone dis happened. Den precap scene of thinking abt sid. She thinks of room ransacking too. She's shocked. Dadi refuse to believe hl. She tells abt rope drama. Hl says maybe nivi too is losing sense like her mom. Dadi scolds her. Pt angry at mom. Dadi asks yash to ask pandit to do puja 4 nivi n says dont be afraid of any1. Ks looks on n yash says i'll do. Nivi is confused abt sid doing anything. Bs room. Sid is worried. Bs wonders wat happened to him. Sid says he'll stay with him. Cc says u r rite, we'll keep a guard 4 him. Bs asks 4 nivi. Evil faces of cc n dd. Bs says sweet things abt nivi. Sid is confused.
Coming up-cc tells all in hall dat v need to take her to a gud doc. Vd says wait 4 viren but cc refuse. Nivi hears n is crying.
Thanks Ash for the live update. hats off to u yaar wathing the episode and doing live update for us.

tamushisimran728gmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

We are definitely going to see obsessive, the way his mother is torturing Nivi, I am pretty sure this time his anger will not have any bound.  
And u now what he might have some kind of proof coz of the pics he took the other day and probably was looking at them coz he was missing Nivi and he found something. So he might have some proof

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top