Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 38)

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

well here's hoping the mahaepisode will end this tortureAngry

Yes. It started in the Last Mahaepisode, hopefully it will end with this Mahaepisode.  Almost everyone in this form are bugged with this MP track. 

They were dragging this MP for almost 2 months. I think CT's Can start next abt the mis-understanding between Sid andDivya and the understanding between Nivi and viren.  We want DD and HL family cry a lot N it will be a great treat.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
I'm yet to read d previous 30 pages. So i dont know if anyone has posted d same thot..
After simran's theory n mahaepisode promo update, here's my theory :

After viren's blackmail, cc instigated yd to get rid of nivi. Yd planned kitchen fire which failed. So cc thinks abt using their old plan n sets out to prove nivi mad using mp. She's using jw or someone else. She thinks either nivi'll kill herself like her mom or family'll send her to asylum. Now most of d family r on d verge of believing nivi's troubled.
Now b4 viren returns, cc'll be almost successful in getting rid of nivi n turning all against her. So wen he returns, he'll see how horrible her condition is now, compared to last time wen he went away. He already knows someone's after nivi. Since he's crazy abt her, nivi's treatment by his family'll trigger his obsession, as he wont trust his family to treat her fair.
So now our mp track'll be almost over n we'll get d obsession track. Den truth abt mp track n nivi's mom's death'll come out. Rift track also'll be over in between. Both love tracks'll also happen in between.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010simran728ScintillatingAlphabet26Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

I'm yet to read d previous 30 pages. So i dont know if anyone has posted d same thot..
After simran's theory n mahaepisode promo update, here's my theory :

After viren's blackmail, cc instigated yd to get rid of nivi. Yd planned kitchen fire which failed. So cc thinks abt using their old plan n sets out to prove nivi mad using mp. She's using jw or someone else. She thinks either nivi'll kill herself like her mom or family'll send her to asylum. Now most of d family r on d verge of believing nivi's troubled.
Now b4 viren returns, cc'll be almost successful in getting rid of nivi n turning all against her. So wen he returns, he'll see how horrible her condition is now, compared to last time wen he went away. He already knows someone's after nivi. Since he's crazy abt her, nivi's treatment by his family'll trigger his obsession, as he wont trust his family to treat her fair.
So now our mp track'll be almost over n we'll get d obsession track. Den truth abt mp track n nivi's mom's death'll come out. Rift track also'll be over in between. Both love tracks'll also happen in between.

I want nivigrow stronger and leave the house instead of ending in the asylum, b4 viren comes.  Then we can watch the convo between Viren and CC abt removing nivi from his life N want Viren to show her that  he can do anything means anything to get her. And don't want viren always come and save her at the end. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Milee, Anju n Zarmeen.. Thanx a lot 4 d advice. I really needed it, as i'm in d initial stage.
Milee, ur example of NivRen n SidYa was beautiful. Btw, dont u think they r examples of extreme cases?

Anju, hope ur mom gets well soon.

Zarmeen, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY dear..

milee1014ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Hiii Guyzzz Hu r u all ? Hug

@Zarmeen Happyy Aniversary dear .

Okk I watched d MahaEpisode Promo n I agrre wid Ashley ki MP track will b almost over . I also thnk ki CC might b successful in throwing Nivi out of d house again before Viren comes n When Viren will come dis all wht is done 2 his love will nt b tolerated by him n it will trigger his obession .

Guyzz i was reading dis article .Cn some1 tell me wht exactlyy this line mean ? I m veryy confused .

"Nivedita though believes there is something wrong and in the special episode, we will bring the family connection in and another twist that will shock her."

Frm Shock wht they mean ? cn dis happen ki Viren will take all blame on himself 2 save Nivi frm getting proved mad as dis is only option left frm whch Sood family will nt b able 2 say Nivi mad .n dis might come as a shock 2 Nivi becozz she would hav never expected Viren 1 b MP  m i rght ?

n guyzz wht u thnk ? Viren will enter on mahaepisode . or we will nt get him on mahapisode also Cry

Edited by sushmitadutta - 06 January 2011 at 5:43am

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Nooo.. I dont want viren to take d blame, as it'll confuse nivi n break her mending heart.. N their love story instead of going forward 'll go backward..

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

LMAAAAAAO!!!
Yup, Humour's Best When Its From Heart.
AAAAAH, Viren's Comedy Is JUST THE BEST Though! Wink
It's Soo Cute And Hilarious, But Even If He Doesn't Say ANYTHING, You Can't Resist Grinning And Smiling Embarrassed
yes your rite no one can beat virens comedy even if he isnt doing anything lolz. he is justt everything, funny,charming,loving,lively,a kid,has attitude and everything else. He just can put a smile on anyones face no matter if he is doing something or not. I also grin and smile when he comes on the screen. I dunno for how long we have to wait to see his face again,missing him so much.Cry

Heyy Shovu .Hu r u dear ?

Oh yaa dear i m 2 missinggg him likee hell Cry .Yaarr u r missing him so u cn veryy well understand my situtation . I m dyngg 2 see my Jaanu yaar .n Ab toh After seeeng mahaepi promo , i don't thnk he will b back dis week . Ohh God hu will i Survive wout my Kinchu CryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Nooo.. I dont want viren to take d blame, as it'll confuse nivi n break her mending heart.. N their love story instead of going forward 'll go backward..

YAa Ashley even i don't want him 2 take all Blame on himself .rather then i want him 2 come wid all proofs whch will expose his parents n MP . I will b d happiest person if dis happens . But dis artcle reallyy confused me n made me thnk ki wht else cn b shock 2 Nivi more then dis ki Viren will accept tht he is MP ( ofcourse in pretense) . n especiallyy when Nivi is in love wid Viren a lottt .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top