Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 37)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey new promo so maha episode and they will no show Viren tom or friday and he will come on saturday as Viren promised Nivi he will come when she will call him from complete heart let see will he fulfil his promise and why CC always drags Nivi out of house and no one stops her in the house I mean why can't VD, Sidya can speek when CC does all this so they are saying Nivi is paagal I really wish JAAL themselves should land in asylum and get electric shocks to higher degree. 

Yaar I don't understand that why CC can get away with anything in that house even being choti bahu. BS and Sid doesn't trust her. VD knows what type of person she is. Nobody ever raise their voice against her. Why all good people in this series are so timid and weak. I don't think only Nivi needs to get stronger, each one of them needs find their voice. If CC was dragging Nivi out that means Dadaji is not aware of it, otherwise he must stop her. PB I am not going to say anything about her, she has totally lost her mind since VD's birthday. And I do like to see JAAL getting electric shocks of highest degree. Angry

sorry guys. had to leave for sometime after work for dinner. Man oh Man. Please I will go on "Bhook Hadatal" like Gandhiji if this atrocity and julam and crazziness does not stop. 

I am baffled just like you guys..how can CC continue doing whatever she likes and no one stops her. Including VD, DD, Sid?? I mean come on?? someone with a spine here?? no one???

Me, Fazia, rach  etc all said we dont want Viren to make a grand entry every time after the fact and come save Nivi. i want him to be there from the beginning or show Nivi bcoming strong to face her own problems. how many times are these CT going to repeat the same track. Nivi has been thrown out 2 times before..after wedding and then after Nt hospital and now again....what is it ..3rd time is a charm?? but now Viren knows Nivi loves him and this behavior of family will push him to extreme. He will def slap CC or do something extreme. Like i dont know what. But he will not leave the house for sure. He might  have JAAL thrown out of the house. 

Guys, I still feel this could be chaal of JAAL but Viren knew abt this and is in it to expose them. Somehow I have a feeling Viren will expose them in Maha episode. bcos only Viren can understand to what level his parents can go. He knows something for sure. there is no doubt. was BS playing along? was doc playing along? i dont know. It is possible...bcos see now they got the reaction they wanted from CC in open. but her plan will backfire. they will be caught for giving wrong meds and they will be caught. 

guys I dont want dadaji to reveal his true wish to save Nivi or make Nivi look good. Please I hope BS understands Nivi request earlier that she is happy and she has made compromise  but i dont know if BS will listen to her...

Edited by simran728 - 05 January 2011 at 11:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by mittusingh

Things are gradually taking a turn for worse...before it was just scaring Nivi or trying to prove Nivi is mentally ill but now it has come to harming somebody's life... I personally think the MP is very smart and intelligent. He/She was not trying to kill Dadaji as they knew when he takes 200mg vs 600 mg tablets then immediately there would be a reaction....so it was not intentional to kill him.... If it was JW or CC then I am sure they would have killed BS as they gain a lot if dadaji dies.... Here the FOCUS was only on Nivi.....

I just want to bring to everybody's understanding why the stalker keep following Nivi... I understand all the incidents..bloody Kurtha, Kitchen blast incident, KC thali...but if you go back to the scenes sometimes it feels like the MP/Staker just want to see Nivi all the time or hear her voice (phone thing)....When this happens I think about Viren and wonder if he is the MP...

He said in the article what ever happens happens for LOVE.... is this love for him...does he think Nivi will care for him more if he is around when she is troubled?? Does he have a hidden agenda like revenge or is this something more...

I just hope that Nivren's unconventional love story at least get started for it to end... if they take one wrong turn people atleast me will be extremely disappointed and will not be able to see two beautiful characters ruined just for TRP's!!!

Mittu kabhi to positive rehne diya karo but sweetu even JAAL can't kill him as it will of no use as POA is in Sid's name and if Dada sahib died Viren and JAAL can't get anything they can have their share only if BS is alive. I never understand why JAAL always try to break the key of the bank and what is their purpose but one thing even those incidents point towards Viren being stalker but I will be positive as we will keep suspecting him and someone else will be the culprit. I don't want to think anything against Viren for me he is innocent till he found guilty we should give him benefit of doubt we give everyother character. 

Thank u....I need somebody to hold me with a rope....mujhe itna gussa aaaa raha hein abhi.... but reading your post made me feel good...it is weird when ever i feel negative I coem to this foruma dn all your positive vibes helps me through my most difficult Nivren moments....Thanks!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Today is mashallah my 17th Anniversary and as i was telling my hubby that I think time for a change nowWink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghprajeeShayafansimran728milee1014gmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Today is mashallah my 17th Anniversary and as i was telling my hubby that I think time for a change nowWink
Congrats and best wishes ZarmeenSmile

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Congrats and best wishes ZarmeenSmile
Hey Thanks Simu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Congratulations!!!! Many Happpies.... Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Thank u so much Mittu. Hoq  r u doing?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Zarmeen Congratulations!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY....
God bless your marriage with peace and happiness....

Go to top