India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 34)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Agree with you zarmeen but answer the question na why JAAL don't enchash NivRen to get close to dadaji and get the share in his property I can't understand their hatred for Nivi which is even bigger than their love for property why they never think now that Sid can throw them out of house as they use to think before wedding. I mean I remember POA day when CC was telling Viren that dadaji will give everything to Sid and he will keep sitting here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariazarmeenogmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar I was just watching the scene where Nivi was missing Viren and it reminded me of a ghazal:

Raat yun dil mein teri
khoyee hui yaad ayee
jaisay wiraany mein chupke se bahaar aa jaye
jaisay sehraon mein holay say chalay baade naseem (Baade naseem means a light breeze)
jaisay beemar ko bey wajah qarar aa jaye

Hey Zarmeen very nice ghazal its really awesome why don't paricipate in poetry contest instead of being judge there
Unfortunately Rach I did not write this. It is a ghazal sung by Nayyer Noor and I'm in love with this ghazal
here is the link

Alariasimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by slmu

You know I am just sooo fed up with this MP nonsense, that I want Nivi to be proved mentally disturbed and sent to a pagalkhana where she will get some peace and quiet. And since Viren is going to be psychotic he can just join her there. So we get our unconventional love story in a real pagalkhana.
I loved your idea as I gave the theory 2 days ago Viren should go and book a room for 2 in agra mental asylum and we can enjoy their lovestory there
Sorry didn't see that post of yours. I agree, Viren better get onto it straight away
Actually sometime I feel they themselve don't know how to proceed the story now as they have started MP track so how to mould it I am sure in the end they are going to mess this track up and like earlier they spoiled Sid character now they will spoil Viren and Nivi's character for this MP track and I don't know where their story move further in this mystery track.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alarialamszarmeenogmann2010Gita97

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Yaar I was just watching the scene where Nivi was missing Viren and it reminded me of a ghazal:

Raat yun dil mein teri
khoyee hui yaad ayee
jaisay wiraany mein chupke se bahaar aa jaye
jaisay sehraon mein holay say chalay baade naseem (Baade naseem means a light breeze)
jaisay beemar ko bey wajah qarar aa jaye

Hey Zarmeen very nice ghazal its really awesome why don't paricipate in poetry contest instead of being judge there
Unfortunately Rach I did not write this. It is a ghazal sung by Nayyer Noor and I'm in love with this ghazal
here is the link
Oops sorry I thought you wrote it actually its wording were so beautiful any thanks for the link 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Hey jaan how are you sweets hope you are fine I was missing you and today no expert comments as no Viren and no NivRen
Rach, dear, how's it going? I have read through all of your posts today but haven't been able to click the 'like' button, since I maxed out my attempts from your posts!! Just goes to show how active you are. You know, Rach I have been meaning to mention this since the past few days but keep forgetting, I have to give it to you, sweets, bad or good episode, whether you are positive or negative, girl you are relentless!! Quite honestly, I cannot keep up with you. Seriously, that is just awesome. I love how passionately & vehemently you post comment after comment. It is wonderful that you are so active on the NivRen thread.
Anyways, with regards to no Viren or no NivRen, honestly Rach I can live without no Viren, maybe for a day or two, what is becoming unbearable is this stressful torture on Nivi. I wish, that would end. Though I know that in the end NivRen will be okay, I cannot go through this process. It is just too disheartening to see so much injustice happening in Nivedita's life.Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

here is the link

Hey Zarmeen how r u feeling now? That's a beautiful ghazal, thanks for sharing sweetie.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey jaan how are you sweets hope you are fine I was missing you and today no expert comments as no Viren and no NivRen
Rach, dear, how's it going? I have read through all of your posts today but haven't been able to click the 'like' button, since I maxed out my attempts from your posts!! Just goes to show how active you are. You know, Rach I have been meaning to mention this since the past few days but keep forgetting, I have to give it to you, sweets, bad or good episode, whether you are positive or negative, girl you are relentless!! Quite honestly, I cannot keep up with you. Seriously, that is just awesome. I love how passionately & vehemently you post comment after comment. It is wonderful that you are so active on the NivRen thread.
Anyways, with regards to no Viren or no NivRen, honestly Rach I can live without no Viren, maybe for a day or two, what is becoming unbearable is this stressful torture on Nivi. I wish, that would end. Though I know that in the end NivRen will be okay, I cannot go through this process. It is just too disheartening to see so much injustice happening in Nivedita's life.Cry

But I think its for few days only as I will not be able to keep my mental peace if they continue this torture and will stop watching it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
ok girls , for sure MP = JAAL , see CC was disappointed today that Dadaji lived and was not harmed ...as for the rest of the family  i have no wwords ...no one thinks or says anything ..in defense of nivi..

@anju di i will really pray that ur mom gets well soon , i miss my parents so much after coming back from india that i understand ur pain ...

this has become a totally nonsense serial and i dont know how long i can watch it for ...we should all quit it for a week and wait for TRPs to fall ..

also i realized that I dont think RS really cares for this show as in bidaai he was cited as the episode director but not here CryCryCry

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top