Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 33)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar I was just watching the scene where Nivi was missing Viren and it reminded me of a ghazal:

Raat yun pyar mein teri
khoyee hui yaad ayee
jaisay wiraany mein chupke se bahaar aa jaye
jaisay sehraon mein holay say chalay baade naseem (Baade naseem means a light breeze)
jaisay beemar ko bey wajah qarar aa jaye

Hey Zarmeen very nice ghazal its really awesome why don't paricipate in poetry contest instead of being judge there

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaScintillatinggmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Yaar I was just watching the scene where Nivi was missing Viren and it reminded me of a ghazal:

Raat yun pyar mein teri
khoyee hui yaad ayee
jaisay sehraon mein holay say chalay baade naseem (Baade naseem means a light breeze)

Hey Zarmeen, that is such a beautiful ghazal. Loved it dear! Thanks for sharing with us and you are right, I absolutely love that scene wherein Nivedita is yearning for Viren. It is just so beautiful. I had a blast dissecting it. I wish, they would show more of such scenes..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

Things are gradually taking a turn for worse...before it was just scaring Nivi or trying to prove Nivi is mentally ill but now it has come to harming somebody's life... I personally think the MP is very smart and intelligent. He/She was not trying to kill Dadaji as they knew when he takes 200mg vs 600 mg tablets then immediately there would be a reaction....so it was not intentional to kill him.... If it was JW or CC then I am sure they would have killed BS as they gain a lot if dadaji dies.... Here the FOCUS was only on Nivi.....

I just want to bring to everybody's understanding why the stalker keep following Nivi... I understand all the incidents..bloody Kurtha, Kitchen blast incident, KC thali...but if you go back to the scenes sometimes it feels like the MP/Staker just want to see Nivi all the time or hear her voice (phone thing)....When this happens I think about Viren and wonder if he is the MP...

He said in the article what ever happens happens for LOVE.... is this love for him...does he think Nivi will care for him more if he is around when she is troubled?? Does he have a hidden agenda like revenge or is this something more...

I just hope that Nivren's unconventional love story at least get started for it to end... if they take one wrong turn people atleast me will be extremely disappointed and will not be able to see two beautiful characters ruined just for TRP's!!!

Mittu kabhi to positive rehne diya karo but sweetu even JAAL can't kill him as it will of no use as POA is in Sid's name and if Dada sahib died Viren and JAAL can't get anything they can have their share only if BS is alive. I never understand why JAAL always try to break the key of the bank and what is their purpose but one thing even those incidents point towards Viren being stalker but I will be positive as we will keep suspecting him and someone else will be the culprit. I don't want to think anything against Viren for me he is innocent till he found guilty we should give him benefit of doubt we give everyother character. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamittusinghsimran728gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Raat yun pyar mein teri
khoyee hui yaad ayee

Hey Zarmeen, that is such a beautiful ghazal. Loved it dear! Thanks for sharing with us and you are right, I absolutely love that scene wherein Nivedita is yearning for Viren. It is just so beautiful. I had a blast dissecting it. I wish, they would show more of such scenes..
Hey jaan how are you sweets hope you are fine I was missing you and today no expert comments as no Viren and no NivRen

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 05 January 2011 at 9:33pm

Alariasimran728Scintillating

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
You know I am just sooo fed up with this MP nonsense, that I want Nivi to be proved mentally disturbed and sent to a pagalkhana where she will get some peace and quiet. And since Viren is going to be psychotic he can just join her there. So we get our unconventional love story in a real pagalkhana.

Alariasimran728SofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by mittusingh

Things are gradually taking a turn for worse...before it was just scaring Nivi or trying to prove Nivi is mentally ill but now it has come to harming somebody's life... I personally think the MP is very smart and intelligent. He/She was not trying to kill Dadaji as they knew when he takes 200mg vs 600 mg tablets then immediately there would be a reaction....so it was not intentional to kill him.... If it was JW or CC then I am sure they would have killed BS as they gain a lot if dadaji dies.... Here the FOCUS was only on Nivi.....

I just want to bring to everybody's understanding why the stalker keep following Nivi... I understand all the incidents..bloody Kurtha, Kitchen blast incident, KC thali...but if you go back to the scenes sometimes it feels like the MP/Staker just want to see Nivi all the time or hear her voice (phone thing)....When this happens I think about Viren and wonder if he is the MP...

He said in the article what ever happens happens for LOVE.... is this love for him...does he think Nivi will care for him more if he is around when she is troubled?? Does he have a hidden agenda like revenge or is this something more...

I just hope that Nivren's unconventional love story at least get started for it to end... if they take one wrong turn people atleast me will be extremely disappointed and will not be able to see two beautiful characters ruined just for TRP's!!!

Mittu kabhi to positive rehne diya karo but sweetu even JAAL can't kill him as it will of no use as POA is in Sid's name and if Dada sahib died Viren and JAAL can't get anything they can have their share only if BS is alive. I never understand why JAAL always try to break the key of the bank and what is their purpose but one thing even those incidents point towards Viren being stalker but I will be positive as we will keep suspecting him and someone else will be the culprit. I don't want to think anything against Viren for me he is innocent till he found guilty we should give him benefit of doubt we give everyother character. 
Hey guys but i want to ask u guys something that if u guys think that it is Viren do u think Nivi will be able to love him knowing that he is the guy who was scaring her all this time.
Again if u guys go and check those scenes I never feel like that MP wants to c Nivi all these incidents show that MP is trying to prove Nivi insane or driving her insane.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728milee1014gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

You know I am just sooo fed up with this MP nonsense, that I want Nivi to be proved mentally disturbed and sent to a pagalkhana where she will get some peace and quiet. And since Viren is going to be psychotic he can just join her there. So we get our unconventional love story in a real pagalkhana.
I loved your idea as I gave the theory 2 days ago Viren should go and book a room for 2 in agra mental asylum and we can enjoy their lovestory there

simran728zarmeenoGita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by slmu

I loved your idea as I gave the theory 2 days ago Viren should go and book a room for 2 in agra mental asylum and we can enjoy their lovestory there
Sorry didn't see that post of yours. I agree, Viren better get onto it straight away

Alariasimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top