India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 32)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Rach BS may gave more attention to Sid as he lost his father at very young age. I am not saying that it is a right thing, and it's Viren's bad luck that even having both parents, he never got love he deserved. What I don't understand is YD's behavior, she prefers CC, and always treats JW also nicely. but doesn't give my damn about Viren. And I also don't understand BS keeping mum about YD's taunts. He didn't even said anything for VD either. Being a head of family he should not allow those types of behavior from YD. But when he himself plays partiality card how can he stop someone else.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach BS may gave more attention to Sid as he lost his father at very young age. I am not saying that it is a right thing, and it's Viren's bad luck that even having both parents, he never got love he deserved. What I don't understand is YD's behavior, she prefers CC, and always treats JW also nicely. but doesn't give my damn about Viren. And I also don't understand BS keeping mum about YD's taunts. He didn't even said anything for VD either. Being a head of family he should not allow those types of behavior from YD. But when he himself plays partiality card how can he stop someone else.
Actually he is not partial but YD is definitely partial and he main mistake is he left Viren on JAAL only and let them decide for him and didn't checked about him with them. He never interfared when YD said anything nor he said anything to Chanchal anyway still everything needed to comeout.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
New thread Shocked..Well done Nivrenians..ClapClap LOL...

Milee beautiful intro..esp th dialogues...hw far they hav come...hoping it's FINALLY LOVEHeart!!!.

Jst watched the epi..@2:30 am Dead...Nivi suspecting Sid??? ShockedShocked..
Is that to continue the sister rift track.../ bring Nivi Sid history in open....???

Hw is it poss the serial becomes lifeless w/out one character??Unhappy TongueLOL

The Cv'z better not mess with Viren character......Angry

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

New thread Shocked..Well done Nivrenians..ClapClap LOL...

Milee beautiful intro..esp th dialogues...hw far they hav come...hoping it's FINALLY LOVEHeart!!!.

Jst watched the epi..@2:30 am Dead...Nivi suspecting Sid??? ShockedShocked..
Is that to continue the sister rift track.../ bring Nivi Sid history in open....???

Hw is it poss the serial becomes lifeless w/out one character??Unhappy TongueLOL

The Cv'z better not mess with Viren character......Angry
Even I felt bad I mean Nivi when you are thinking then think logically na atleast Sid won't risk his gradpa's life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Even I felt bad I mean Nivi when you are thinking then think logically na atleast Sid won't risk his gradpa's life
Rach Hug...Cv'z n Logic NEVER go togethr..So Nivi will deffo be shwn to act Ouch........DeadDead....look at the mess Geet CV'z made nwadaysOuch

i hav to sleep ..it's 3:30..Tc

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Rach Hug...Cv'z n Logic NEVER go togethr..So Nivi will deffo be shwn to act Ouch........DeadDead....look at the mess Geet CV'z made nwadaysOuch

i hav to sleep ..it's 3:30..Tc
Bye jaan take care will chat tomorrow and what happened in geet
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Yaar I was just watching the scene where Nivi was missing Viren and it reminded me of a ghazal:

Raat yun dil mein teri
khoyee hui yaad ayee
jaisay wiraany mein chupke se bahaar aa jaye
jaisay sehraon mein holay say chalay baade naseem (Baade naseem means a light breeze)
jaisay beemar ko bey wajah qarar aa jaye

Edited by zarmeeno - 05 January 2011 at 9:43pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010mittusinghmilee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillatinggmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Things are gradually taking a turn for worse...before it was just scaring Nivi or trying to prove Nivi is mentally ill but now it has come to harming somebody's life... I personally think the MP is very smart and intelligent. He/She was not trying to kill Dadaji as they knew when he takes 200mg vs 600 mg tablets then immediately there would be a reaction....so it was not intentional to kill him.... If it was JW or CC then I am sure they would have killed BS as they gain a lot if dadaji dies.... Here the FOCUS was only on Nivi.....

I just want to bring to everybody's understanding why the stalker keep following Nivi... I understand all the incidents..bloody Kurtha, Kitchen blast incident, KC thali...but if you go back to the scenes sometimes it feels like the MP/Staker just want to see Nivi all the time or hear her voice (phone thing)....When this happens I think about Viren and wonder if he is the MP...

He said in the article what ever happens happens for LOVE.... is this love for him...does he think Nivi will care for him more if he is around when she is troubled?? Does he have a hidden agenda like revenge or is this something more...

I just hope that Nivren's unconventional love story at least get started for it to end... if they take one wrong turn people atleast me will be extremely disappointed and will not be able to see two beautiful characters ruined just for TRP's!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingAlphabet26anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Go to top