Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 31)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Looking at how things went today. They proved that Nivi is incapable of taking care of Dadaji, but if Dadaji tomorrow speaks up and defends Nivi then I think MP still have to plan something else to make matter worse. This whole incidence didn't created effect which we thought it will be. And I am disappointed in VD too, she promised Dadi but didn't kept it. True that she will take care of Nivi and try her best that Nivi is safe but I want her to truly believe in Nivi when Nivi try to explain and not just brushed her of saying beta you are tired or something. In last two incidence we saw Sid thinking and it looks like he thought that something is wrong, but today he didn't speak again. What will take this guy to speak up yaar, really. He lost so much because of his weakness, how much more he is willing to lose. CTs are ever thinking of redeeming his character of we are always going to hate Sidya. 
I think when Nivi will blame him then he will open his brain cells to work in this direction and blame JAAL as they are easy target but then it left them also out of suspect list then remaining will be VD and Viren who no one in any circumstances can blame Oh no not again No Viren is innocent and he can't do anything vase bhi abhi tak no one can trust him after this to he will loose the trust of Nivi even. I want Sid Nivi to get bulb in his pocket so that Sid can doubt him. I don't mind if they show he flew to Shimla to raise their doubts as it will prove him innocent else till the end he is going to bear the burnt of suspicion of all the fans.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

ROFL Today you girls took my place for making me laugh omg so true poor guy specially because of some GOLUM who is after his precious (Viren is looking like protagonist who put that precious in his neck to and has to protect it from all the evils after it before throwing as obvious) He had to go through so many hurdles to protect him from GOLUM specially. He had a Sam as friend too so Nandu is his Sam I believeWink
Rach loved your comparison, I hope N the B is Sam and not GOLUM. True how many hurdle Viren has to go through to keep Nivi safe and out of reach from GOLUM. 
Very true in his house only there are 3 golums moving around along with one MP and his precious is in the eyes of all the golums and he should put Nivi around his neck and always keep her with him to make sure she is safe.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

I think when Nivi will blame him then he will open his brain cells to work in this direction and blame JAAL as they are easy target but then it left them also out of suspect list then remaining will be VD and Viren who no one in any circumstances can blame Oh no not again No Viren is innocent and he can't do anything vase bhi abhi tak no one can trust him after this to he will loose the trust of Nivi even. I want Sid Nivi to get bulb in his pocket so that Sid can doubt him. I don't mind if they show he flew to Shimla to raise their doubts as it will prove him innocent else till the end he is going to bear the burnt of suspicion of all the fans.
Don't cross over to dark side sweetie, stay positive. Viren can't do those things with Nivi, he saw how much she was hurting in last couple of incidence. He wants to see her smiling all the time, why will he bring tears in his eyes. And Fansi fiasco he really thought for a sec that she was about to take her own life, that anger and frustration, he wasn't faking it. 

About Nivi blaming Sid, I don't want her to confront him without giving a proper thought, I mean I really don't want Nivi repenting about her actions with Sid. Nothing comes into my mind that how to restart Sid's brain cell and make him like he was during dadaji's hospital stay. Even under emotional pressure he was thinking straight. And now he lives in some different world all together. I hope that PB annoys him so much that his just bust with anger. Seriously PB is better than Nivi annoying him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I couldn't bring myself to watch today's episode, so I read everyone's posts instead and became disheartened Broken Heart

It seems like even the die hard NivRen fans are also suspecting Viren in the role of the stalker. This is so sad b/c I don't want it to be true, but a part of me feels that it could be Viren. What I don't understand is Viren's motives. Why would he hurt the woman he loves and why would he try to harm his Daadaji? This is where I get stuck and honestly speaking I don't believe NivRen's marriage can be saved if Viren is behind these incidents. As a woman, although we have a great capacity for forgiveness, how could I ever trust a man who mentally tortured me and tried to make me appear crazy? It's not possible, so I don't know what will happen if CT show Viren as the MP.

BTW, what's this about A NEW TWIST?! Don't we have enough twists to contend with that now there is a new one?! Anyways, as I've stated earlier, until Viren is back I'm not watching, so you all will have to keep me posted Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Don't cross over to dark side sweetie, stay positive. Viren can't do those things with Nivi, he saw how much she was hurting in last couple of incidence. He wants to see her smiling all the time, why will he bring tears in his eyes. And Fansi fiasco he really thought for a sec that she was about to take her own life, that anger and frustration, he wasn't faking it. 

About Nivi blaming Sid, I don't want her to confront him without giving a proper thought, I mean I really don't want Nivi repenting about her actions with Sid. Nothing comes into my mind that how to restart Sid's brain cell and make him like he was during dadaji's hospital stay. Even under emotional pressure he was thinking straight. And now he lives in some different world all together. I hope that PB annoys him so much that his just bust with anger. Seriously PB is better than Nivi annoying him.
True ketty I will not think much as it will again divert my directions but I am really missing my cutie why he takes so many holidays I can watch serial without any character even Nivi. I want one day he is just thinking and missing Nivi and showing his thoughts to us too.
Vase I disliked Keshav too how can be he so harsh with his mother who is recently cameout from a heart attack why can't he respect her emotions and forced her to stay away from Nivi. I really feel bad for Naintara dadi the most she is one women who not only saw her son and gradchildern suffering but also restricted by his son that she can't meet her granddaughter. Such a heartless son towards Nivi I can understand his anger and if he is free to take his decision of not meeting Nivi why can't he let his mother to take decisions if she wants to meet Nivi what wrong she has done with him that he is punishing her for no fault of her. She will be most effected as she will be tormented between her son and granddaughter. I read millie's analysis and she said VD and NT together felt Nivi's call when she said ma. I love how the heart felt the call of her child. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

I couldn't bring myself to watch today's episode, so I read everyone's posts instead and became disheartened Broken Heart

It seems like even the die hard NivRen fans are also suspecting Viren in the role of the stalker. This is so sad b/c I don't want it to be true, but a part of me feels that it could be Viren. What I don't understand is Viren's motives. Why would he hurt the woman he loves and why would he try to harm his Daadaji? This is where I get stuck and honestly speaking I don't believe NivRen's marriage can be saved if Viren is behind these incidents. As a woman, although we have a great capacity for forgiveness, how could I ever trust a man who mentally tortured me and tried to make me appear crazy? It's not possible, so I don't know what will happen if CT show Viren as the MP.

BTW, what's this about A NEW TWIST?! Don't we have enough twists to contend with that now there is a new one?! Anyways, as I've stated earlier, until Viren is back I'm not watching, so you all will have to keep me posted Smile
Don't worry Jaan even I couldn't watch I just read everyone's post to know what happened and I don't have the heart to watch it either. Actually I sometime feels all the Nivarth fans are saying one thing true that before confrontation the serial was light hearted love story but after Viren's entry it became sad story and we were believing after their wedding we will see light hearted episodes with happiness but after NivRen wedding it turned to the torturous story they please audience with some NivRen moments but again make is torture which no one is able to handle and I really want them to end this torture please. Give us a break send NivRen out of house I would be happy if everyone blames Nivi and kick her out of house even dadaji won't stop them and Viren comes back and like 100% patnivrata pati leave the house with Nivi and both can stay out of this madhouse for sometime please.

asyadadagmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

True ketty I will not think much as it will again divert my directions but I am really missing my cutie why he takes so many holidays I can watch serial without any character even Nivi. I want one day he is just thinking and missing Nivi and showing his thoughts to us too.
Vase I disliked Keshav too how can be he so harsh with his mother who is recently cameout from a heart attack why can't he respect her emotions and forced her to stay away from Nivi. I really feel bad for Naintara dadi the most she is one women who not only saw her son and gradchildern suffering but also restricted by his son that she can't meet her granddaughter. Such a heartless son towards Nivi I can understand his anger and if he is free to take his decision of not meeting Nivi why can't he let his mother to take decisions if she wants to meet Nivi what wrong she has done with him that he is punishing her for no fault of her. She will be most effected as she will be tormented between her son and granddaughter. I read millie's analysis and she said VD and NT together felt Nivi's call when she said ma. I love how the heart felt the call of her child. 

I agree with you Rach. I hated Keshav too, first I thought he will take sometime to cool off and then he will try to understand Nivi's POV, but I was mistaken. And how he can stop NT dadi to meet Nivi, it's his choice if he doesn't want to keep any relation with her why restrict her dadi. Over here there is no difference between YD and Keshav. They both are blind by hatred for each other and Nivi and NT dadi is suffering because of them. Keshav is not a good father, but after today I don't think him as good son either, because he didn't even thought of her mother's condition and never thought that she can again get sick if she gets more stress. Seriously CCBM is full of bad parenting examples. Apart from NT dadi I don't think anyone is level headed to be a good parent. I don't even consider VD and BS as good parent.

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

I agree with you even I don't consider VD and BS as good parents as BS overindulged and made over responsible one gradchild and left completely the other. I don't know the past but one thing is here he did see how YD behaved with VD and Viren all his life as he also looked towards Viren when YD taunted him but he never stoped her from saying harsh words. YD told Viren from childhood Sid is sitting beside dadaji but BS never thought of calling Viren so this also gave boost to YD. In childhood they might not have seen the good and bad qualities in his GS's then why was this differentiation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Go to top