Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 30)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by gmann2010

ROFL oh that character always scares me. I love LOR trilogy, now whenever I watch I will remember you Milee. LOL You are right there is no comparison between golam and Viren. Golam is true psychotic. Imagine Viren saying Nivi 'My Precious'. Oh god I not going to get this image out of my head. ROFL 
ROFL me too ketty , i was watching the past NivRen scene now and all i could think was about Golam ROFL . yep it funny imagining vrien say my precious like Golam lolz. I think me and u will just LOL seeing viren now just remebering what milee said. lolz.
so that Golam scared u too  "my precious"Wink??

And where did Rachu precious dissapear too lolz, hopefully Golam didnt take her away.

Ok so what next r we gonna discuss about?? I just wanna be able to read the CTs mind to know what and when they are planing to reveal the MP
Stop it Shova, I can't stop laughing. ROFL 

What I was thinking is Viren told Nivi that he will be with her soon, so do you think he will be back tomorrow. Actually I don't want his work to get affected either because of all this issues about MP. That poor guy just can't get break from any sides. Parents are on his tail to prove him he is Sood, doesn't care what he feels, Dadaji is harsh don't even want to give him benefit of doubt and top of all some GOLAM is after his precious. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

I think
the medicine in plate and its packs(I think they were new packs btw)  were replaced by MP with wrong ones.
so when doc found it was same medicine but more powerful.

So everyone held Nivi responsible.

May be cause Medicine responsibility was of Nivi. I think she sends servants for refills by giving prescription for them and also checks when they bring them. So for family she is responsible for medicine handling, hence the blame.

hard to buy logic but still not impossible and I hate Nivi getting into trouble always.

so here at least ct used their little brains for little bit. Ohh I soo wish they had used it on Nivren track than this MP track.
you have a valid point Sauji sweets. yep i think thats why the doc didnt say about missing tablets as like u said they were replaced by MP. i also wish insted of wasting time on putting brain in MP they should use it on Nivren and that way we will be happy and the TRPs will go up making the CTs happy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRen

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

ROFL oh that character always scares me. I love LOR trilogy, now whenever I watch I will remember you Milee. LOL You are right there is no comparison between golam and Viren. Golam is true psychotic. Imagine Viren saying Nivi 'My Precious'. Oh god I not going to get this image out of my head. ROFL 
ROFL me too ketty , i was watching the past NivRen scene now and all i could think was about Golam ROFL . yep it funny imagining vrien say my precious like Golam lolz. I think me and u will just LOL seeing viren now just remebering what milee said. lolz.

And where did Rachu precious dissapear too lolz, hopefully Golam didnt take her away.

Ok so what next r we gonna discuss about?? I just wanna be able to read the CTs mind to know what and when they are planing to reveal the MP

What I was thinking is Viren told Nivi that he will be with her soon, so do you think he will be back tomorrow. Actually I don't want his work to get affected either because of all this issues about MP. That poor guy just can't get break from any sides. Parents are on his tail to prove him he is Sood, doesn't care what he feels, Dadaji is harsh don't even want to give him benefit of doubt and top of all some GOLAM is after his precious. 
Sorry my precious i wont try to make u laught lolz. your shova loves you too much to do thatWink 
@bold - ROFLROFL now who is making me laugh my precious?? lolz i agree with ur point though. but i want viren to be back tomorrow. how long will it take to solv the clients problem though, not a max of 2-3days rite so want him to solve his business problem and then come to nivi's rescue and save her from Golam's hands lolz. i want only viren stroking nivi's hair and being obsessive about her, not GOLAM nahiiii!!

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 05 January 2011 at 5:14pm

milee1014simran728gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Millie this can't be true right and golam please he os not even near to Viren so bad. I read Sanju's update here he was saying thankgod this medicines were given to him first time but why didn't he noticed the already 2-3 tablets were already missing from the pack I mean no one noticed it and how come these medicines from morning got changed in evening. No one use their brain in CCBM.

well said Rachu,but i love Golam and virens comparison lolz. see milee is rite when people talk about viren being psycotic they should first think about how Golam or other posycotic characters are and there is no way viren can be like that lolz. 

and i agree with u and sanju , why didnt they notice the tablets missing. the doc could have asked nivi to show the packet which she took it out from but ur rie no one uses their brain in CCBM. 
Now everyone will blame Nivi conviniently that she is careless and can't do any work properly and will be in her room I don't understand what is happening yaar I noticed it was not very serious assault but was just make Nivi bad in other's eyes and not for killing BS as the person knew its effect will not be very dangerous and Nivi will be framed in front of all I don't understand who can play these cheap tricks. I am still wondering who can do all these things.

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Looking at how things went today. They proved that Nivi is incapable of taking care of Dadaji, but if Dadaji tomorrow speaks up and defends Nivi then I think MP still have to plan something else to make matter worse. This whole incidence didn't created effect which we thought it will be. And I am disappointed in VD too, she promised Dadi but didn't kept it. True that she will take care of Nivi and try her best that Nivi is safe but I want her to truly believe in Nivi when Nivi try to explain and not just brushed her of saying beta you are tired or something. In last two incidence we saw Sid thinking and it looks like he thought that something is wrong, but today he didn't speak again. What will take this guy to speak up yaar, really. He lost so much because of his weakness, how much more he is willing to lose. CTs are ever thinking of redeeming his and DD character or we are always going to hate Sidya. I at least want a phone conversation tomorrow between NivRen, but just afraid that if Nivi tells him about what happened Viren won't be able to finish his work. I just wish this time CT show him finishing his work properly and then running back to save his precious. (Oh i love this name for Nivi Wink)

Edited by gmann2010 - 05 January 2011 at 5:24pm

NivRenDeewanisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
hey my precious i need to go and have breakfast now its getting quite late. will catch u soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Today you girls took my place for making me laugh omg so true poor guy specially because of some GOLUM who is after his precious (Viren is looking like protagonist who put that precious in his neck to and has to protect it from all the evils after it before throwing as obvious) He had to go through so many hurdles to protect him from GOLUM specially. He had a Sam as friend too so Nandu is his Sam I believeWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

ROFL Today you girls took my place for making me laugh omg so true poor guy specially because of some GOLUM who is after his precious (Viren is looking like protagonist who put that precious in his neck to and has to protect it from all the evils after it before throwing as obvious) He had to go through so many hurdles to protect him from GOLUM specially. He had a Sam as friend too so Nandu is his Sam I believeWink
Rach loved your comparison, I hope N the B is Sam and not GOLUM. True how many hurdle Viren has to go through to keep Nivi safe and out of reach from GOLUM. 

NivRenDeewanisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top