Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 29)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

You know girls, I always forget to write this.
Whenever I hear psychotic lover I remember "Golam" of Lord of the RingsLOL I get really scared of him. My husband sometimes runs behind me or when we are watching or just chatting suddenly says "My Precious" while caressing my head, he knows I get so irritated by it and scared too.
So whenever people say Viren as Psychotic lover I remember "Golam and his precious dialogue" and I LOL.
 
Sweetu is not at all like Golam yaar. he is so cute and handsome like "Aragon"
MILEEEROFLROFLROFLROFL This is the funniest thing i ever heard ahahahhaROFLROFL
I will also taunt you "my precious"*pats head* ROFLROFLROFL
yep viren is no where near golam ahahah but i think he is away hotter then aragon dont u think.lolz.
by the way i sent u my PM "my precious"Wink

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 05 January 2011 at 4:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

OK girls, I need to go hopefully I will be back if not see you all tomorrow, take care
Plese wish that tomorrow they show Viren atleast for a minute.
bye milee my precious * stroking hair*, have a great time sweets and hopefully u wont see golam anywhere hahahaha. hope to chat to u soon.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 05 January 2011 at 4:35pm
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 22888

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by milee1014

You know girls, I always forget to write this.
Whenever I hear psychotic lover I remember "Golam" of Lord of the RingsLOL I get really scared of him. My husband sometimes runs behind me or when we are watching or just chatting suddenly says "My Precious" while caressing my head, he knows I get so irritated by it and scared too.
So whenever people say Viren as Psychotic lover I remember "Golam and his precious dialogue" and I LOL.
 
Sweetu is not at all like Golam yaar. he is so cute and handsome like "Aragon"
MILEEEROFLROFLROFLROFL This is the funniest thing i ever heard ahahahhaROFLROFL
I will also taunt you "my precious"*pats head* ROFLROFLROFL
yep viren is no where near golam ahahah but i think he is away hotter then aragon dont u think.lolz.
by the way i sent u my PM "my precious"Wink
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Millie this can't be true right and golam please he os not even near to Viren so bad. I read Sanju's update here he was saying thankgod this medicines were given to him first time but why didn't he noticed the already 2-3 tablets were already missing from the pack I mean no one noticed it and how come these medicines from morning got changed in evening. No one use their brain in CCBM.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiFaizuuNivRengmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Rachu loved your theory and ur answer to ur question of who brought the medicin well it Golam now for sureROFL rite Milee. sorry milee but i had to say this.ROFLROFL

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 05 January 2011 at 4:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Millie this can't be true right and golam please he os not even near to Viren so bad. I read Sanju's update here he was saying thankgod this medicines were given to him first time but why didn't he noticed the already 2-3 tablets were already missing from the pack I mean no one noticed it and how come these medicines from morning got changed in evening. No one use their brain in CCBM.
 
well said Rachu,but i love Golam and virens comparison lolz. see milee is rite when people talk about viren being psycotic they should first think about how Golam or other posycotic characters are and there is no way viren can be like that lolz. 
 
and i agree with u and sanju , why didnt they notice the tablets missing. the doc could have asked nivi to show the packet which she took it out from but ur rie no one uses their brain in CCBM. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by milee1014

You know girls, I always forget to write this.
Whenever I hear psychotic lover I remember "Golam" of Lord of the RingsLOL I get really scared of him. My husband sometimes runs behind me or when we are watching or just chatting suddenly says "My Precious" while caressing my head, he knows I get so irritated by it and scared too.
So whenever people say Viren as Psychotic lover I remember "Golam and his precious dialogue" and I LOL.
 
Sweetu is not at all like Golam yaar. he is so cute and handsome like "Aragon"
MILEEEROFL This is the funniest thing i ever heard ahahahhaROFLROFL
I will also taunt you "my precious"*pats head* ROFLROFLROFL
yep viren is no where near golam ahahah but i think he is away hotter then aragon dont u think.lolz.
by the way i sent u my PM "my precious"Wink
ROFL Millie this can't be true right and golam please he os not even near to Viren so bad. I read Sanju's update here he was saying thankgod this medicines were given to him first time but why didn't he noticed the already 2-3 tablets were already missing from the pack I mean no one noticed it and how come these medicines from morning got changed in evening. No one use their brain in CCBM.
ROFL oh that character always scares me. I love LOR trilogy, now whenever I watch I will remember you Milee. LOL You are right there is no comparison between golam and Viren. Golam is true psychotic. Imagine Viren saying Nivi 'My Precious'. Oh god I not going to get this image out of my head. ROFL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

ROFL oh that character always scares me. I love LOR trilogy, now whenever I watch I will remember you Milee. LOL You are right there is no comparison between golam and Viren. Golam is true psychotic. Imagine Viren saying Nivi 'My Precious'. Oh god I not going to get this image out of my head. ROFL 
ROFL me too ketty , i was watching the past NivRen scene now and all i could think was about Golam ROFL . yep it funny imagining vrien say my precious like Golam lolz. I think me and u will just LOL seeing viren now just remebering what milee said. lolz.
so that Golam scared u too  "my precious"Wink??
 
And where did Rachu precious dissapear too lolz, hopefully Golam didnt take her away.
 
Ok so what next r we gonna discuss about?? I just wanna be able to read the CTs mind to know what and when they are planing to reveal the MP


Edited by NivRenDeewani - 05 January 2011 at 5:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Joined: 29 June 2010
Posts: 1616

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I think
the medicine in plate and its packs(I think they were new packs btw)  were replaced by MP with wrong ones.
so when doc found it was same medicine but more powerful.

So everyone held Nivi responsible.

May be cause Medicine responsibility was of Nivi. I think she sends servants for refills by giving prescription for them and also checks when they bring them. So for family she is responsible for medicine handling, hence the blame.

hard to buy logic but still not impossible and I hate Nivi getting into trouble always.

so here at least ct used their little brains for little bit. Ohh I soo wish they had used it on Nivren track than this MP track.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TB:Nivedita confesses her love in Chand Chupa

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 0   Views: 1438

.Tanya. 0 1438 16 August 2010 at 10:41am by .Tanya.
Who's Sreejita's real love?

Author: Jetinder   Replies: 0   Views: 1177

Jetinder 0 1177 11 August 2010 at 1:04pm by Jetinder
nivi - sid realise their love (article)

Author: Luminous_Lins   Replies: 7   Views: 5462

Luminous_Lins 7 5462 09 August 2010 at 1:39pm by Fallen Angel
ff:love or friendship

Author: BARBIE94   Replies: 0   Views: 1379

BARBIE94 0 1379 31 July 2010 at 8:50am by BARBIE94
Love Story To Begin In Chaand Chupa - Article

Author: niveditha   Replies: 5   Views: 1738

niveditha 5 1738 28 July 2010 at 2:07pm by mihali7

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index