Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 28)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Rachu, you make me LOL. don't think too much dear. I think you better stick to your theories its good and you make us all laugh.
About Viren he is not negative dear, a person who helps a stranger, who loves his parents even though they did not give him love, who respects everything about his partner and her family, who is always there to support her is not negative. He is very much genuinely in love with her and waiting so patiently for her love.
For me what I think matters the most, I think and believe that Viren is a passionate lover and very positive. But if CT's show something different in future I will quit the show no problem.
So please be positive dear and hope for the best.
very well said milee couldnt have said it better. Clap i agree if the Cts decide to show something else and ruin his character i will also quit.  but i am tryin not to think of that and also keeping myself positive and hoping for the best.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

LMAAAAAAO!!!
Yup, Humour's Best When Its From Heart.
AAAAAH, Viren's Comedy Is JUST THE BEST Though! Wink
It's Soo Cute And Hilarious, But Even If He Doesn't Say ANYTHING, You Can't Resist Grinning And Smiling Embarrassed
yes your rite no one can beat virens comedy even if he isnt doing anything lolz. he is justt everything, funny,charming,loving,lively,a kid,has attitude and everything else. He just can put a smile on anyones face no matter if he is doing something or not. I also grin and smile when he comes on the screen. I dunno for how long we have to wait to see his face again,missing him so much.Cry
Oh Shova Diiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Viren's Abscense Is Such A Punishment!Cry
Like A Slap In The Face, With Every Episode That Passes By Without Him ... Ouch
I'm Sure Kinshuk's Back Shooting Now Though, So It Won't Be Long Until We See Our Aweeessssommeeeee Hunk Back Wink

NivRenDeewanisimran728

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
OK girls, I need to go hopefully I will be back if not see you all tomorrow, take care
Plese wish that tomorrow they show Viren atleast for a minute.

NivRenDeewanisimran728

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Yep Millie I agree with you and I came up with new theory:

JAAL are planning all this they have planned to throw Nivi out of the house but Viren supported her says he believe Nivi can't do this and JAAL says she was the one who gave wrong medicines to dadaji. But Viren will ask Ok I believe Nivi is involved but Nivi is not aloneresponsible for giving wrong medicines and other who bring this medicine is also careless lets find you should not ask who gives medicine you should also ask who buyed and brought this medicine in the house as you all know she doesn't go out of house so how can she go and buy the wrong medicines and give to dadaji and wrong medicines doesn't have foot that they walk themselves and came running in the room so you should ask the person who is buying the medicines. who buy these medicines tell me. So now question is who buy the medicines for the house? This will flop JAAL's plan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
You know girls, I always forget to write this.
Whenever I hear psychotic lover I remember "Golam" of Lord of the RingsLOL I get really scared of him. My husband sometimes runs behind me or when we are watching or just chatting suddenly says "My Precious" while caressing my head, he knows I get so irritated by it and scared too.
So whenever people say Viren as Psychotic lover I remember "Golam and his precious dialogue" and I LOL.

Sweetu is not at all like Golam yaar. he is so cute and handsome like "Aragon"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenNivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Yep Millie I agree with you and I came up with new theory:

JAAL are planning all this they have planned to throw Nivi out of the house but Viren supported her says he believe Nivi can't do this and JAAL says she was the one who gave wrong medicines to dadaji. But Viren will ask Ok I believe Nivi is involved but Nivi is not aloneresponsible for giving wrong medicines and other who bring this medicine is also careless lets find you should not ask who gives medicine you should also ask who buyed and brought this medicine in the house as you all know she doesn't go out of house so how can she go and buy the wrong medicines and give to dadaji and wrong medicines doesn't have foot that they walk themselves and came running in the room so you should ask the person who is buying the medicines. who buy these medicines tell me. So now question is who buy the medicines for the house? This will flop JAAL's plan
Good one Rachu, atleast someone using their brains.
I will answer the question, it will be CC buying the meds.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Rach darling loved your theory, i just wish CT use brain and give us something logical like that. You are right meds don't foot that wrong meds just appeared in room. Nivi is just giving them to dadaji, first of all those meds were with CC, dadaji asked her to give it to Nivi and CC gave those to Nivi. Nivi is just a messenger,  why kill messenger. But stupidity of Sood parivar is beyond any understanding. These people they call themselves educated, they think their brain will get empty if they start using it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsNivRenDeewanisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach darling loved your theory, i just wish CT use brain and give us something logical like that. You are right meds don't foot that wrong meds just appeared in room. Nivi is just giving them to dadaji, first of all those meds were with CC, dadaji asked her to give it to Nivi and CC gave those to Nivi. Nivi is just a messenger,  why kill messenger. But stupidity of Sood parivar is beyond any understanding. These people they call themselves educated, they think their brain will get empty if they start using it.
True and doctor instead of asking who brought it asking who buyed it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

Go to top