Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 27)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Simran, thanks dear my niece is busy with school now. I did give her Navi's channel to watch only NivRen's scenes I told her specifically not to watch the whole episode as she is still young and all thi drama will be torture for herLOL its torture for us think about how the young can take it.

About Divya, in my POV she is jealous of Nivi only because of Sid. You see if it was other circumstances she would have been happy for her sister like the way she gave credit to Nivi before the rift began. But right now her mind is completely blocked by Sid's love, her mom's stupid advices, CC instigating.
She wouldn't have any problem if Nivi loved Viren and maried came to the same house as her but she came to know that Nivi doesn't love Viren and with all the difficulties she married him and came to the same house, she doesn't know the reason but is thinking its something to do with Sid. If we leave this aside her mom's wrong advices and on the other hand CC instigating her for every instance is making her go crazy with jealous that is the reason she is acting that way. She started getting this jealous only after CC instigating her taking Sid's name and then started showing it thru words after she came to know that Nivi doesnot love Viren. Hopefully I made some points with this post.
good going mille only giving ur niece the NivRen scenes as i am sure she would be able to handle this tourture and tension we are going through. I hope she is doing well at school.
Oh i forgot to tell u about my bus incident,well its quite long so dont wanna spam this thread but know this much that i made a complete fool out of myself and that too front og a guy and we two were stranded at an issolated place and i felt like dying and dissapearing as i kept on embrassing myself, and guess how i embrassed my self, yep u guessed it by muttering virens name while i was sleeping on the bus lolz. My story if quite funny when i think about it but wont go in details but if u still wanna know more just PM me i'll tell u no problem.
by the way i agree with your points on Divya. and i agree, well said.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
@Milee loved your analysis. Even though episode what a torture, your analysis made it look like a bearable. Only thing in today's episode I loved is Nivi's strength. But I loved the way you described VD and NT Dadi hearing Nivi's call. Right now only those two are concerned about her.

@Faiza sweetie, thanks you made me laugh. I can see hun you are frustrated, it very apparent in your writing. Don't be too angry sweetie, it's not good for health. Well I just can't get enough of what you wrote about PB, CC, and Keshav. And like you I too want Viren to come back and this time I don't want him to come at last moment.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRen

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

True Millie when they don't show him I start thinking negatively but now I am completely positive as when I write his character I found him can't be negative as he loves Nivi alot and he is passionate lover and side by side very patient too and he loves his family too he can't hurt his dadaji in any case and it can drive Nivi out of house and his life too so he can't do this. I have full faith in him and CT's are testing Nivi trust and even our's trust and try to play with that I will trust him now (don't know till when)
I am so happy to hear your all positive dear and hope u keep like this for a biit longer cause i have a feeling tomorrows epi might not be great either.Cry
I agree the CTs are testing both nivi's and our trust but rachu keep on trusting as we know from the bottom of our hearts viren wont do all these.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

@Milee loved your analysis. Even though episode what a torture, your analysis made it look like a bearable. Only thing in today's episode I loved is Nivi's strength. But I loved the way you described VD and NT Dadi hearing Nivi's call. Right now only those two are concerned about her.

@Faiza sweetie, thanks you made me laugh. I can see hun you are frustrated, it very apparent in your writing. Don't be too angry sweetie, it's not good for health. Well I just can't get enough of what you wrote about PB, CC, and Keshav. And like you I too want Viren to come back and this time I don't want him to come at last moment.
Helloooooooo Kettty Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Ohhhh Atleast I Made You Laugh, That's All I Want, For You To Be Happy, And The Frustration Goes.
And PB/CC/YD/Keshav, They're Just ... Angry
Mhmmm, No Filmy Hero Entry, Just A Pure, Simple Loving Husband Entry. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Faiza, thanks dear and I loved your analysis keep writing. I know you are frustrated but calm down dear. Me too miss my Sweetu, without him its suna suna. Oh my kya haal hogaya hai apna?
He is the life of serial and when they don't show him every kind of negative thoughts come into mind but I am sure Viren will show different character than Sid and unlike him the moment he come to know it was his parents planning he will take actions against them and Nivi will be there to stop him from taking more harsh steps. From beginning he was shown as a person who stands for truth and I want him like that I want him to stand for truth always and bring out JAAL's truth in front of everyone. More than mystery track I will like to see them fighting for the truth.
Rachu, I know you started drifting towards negativity only from yesterday where we didnot see Sweetu.LOL
But agree with you,I want him to bring out the true faces of his parents.
"Yada yada hi dharmasya glanir bhavati bharatha abyudhanam adharmasya thadatmanam srijayaham"

True Millie when they don't show him I start thinking negatively but now I am completely positive as when I write his character I found him can't be negative as he loves Nivi alot and he is passionate lover and side by side very patient too and he loves his family too he can't hurt his dadaji in any case and it can drive Nivi out of house and his life too so he can't do this. I have full faith in him and CT's are testing Nivi trust and even our's trust and try to play with that I will trust him now (don't know till when)
Rachu, you make me LOL. don't think too much dear. I think you better stick to your theories its good and you make us all laugh.
About Viren he is not negative dear, a person who helps a stranger, who loves his parents even though they did not give him love, who respects everything about his partner and her family, who is always there to support her is not negative. He is very much genuinely in love with her and waiting so patiently for her love.
For me what I think matters the most, I think and believe that Viren is a passionate lover and very positive. But if CT's show something different in future I will quit the show no problem.
So please be positive dear and hope for the best.

NivRenDeewanisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

LMAAAAAAO!!!
Yup, Humour's Best When Its From Heart.
AAAAAH, Viren's Comedy Is JUST THE BEST Though! Wink
It's Soo Cute And Hilarious, But Even If He Doesn't Say ANYTHING, You Can't Resist Grinning And Smiling Embarrassed
yes your rite no one can beat virens comedy even if he isnt doing anything lolz. he is justt everything, funny,charming,loving,lively,a kid,has attitude and everything else. He just can put a smile on anyones face no matter if he is doing something or not. I also grin and smile when he comes on the screen. I dunno for how long we have to wait to see his face again,missing him so much.Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRensimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Simran, thanks dear my niece is busy with school now. I did give her Navi's channel to watch only NivRen's scenes I told her specifically not to watch the whole episode as she is still young and all thi drama will be torture for herLOL its torture for us think about how the young can take it.

About Divya, in my POV she is jealous of Nivi only because of Sid. You see if it was other circumstances she would have been happy for her sister like the way she gave credit to Nivi before the rift began. But right now her mind is completely blocked by Sid's love, her mom's stupid advices, CC instigating.
She wouldn't have any problem if Nivi loved Viren and maried came to the same house as her but she came to know that Nivi doesn't love Viren and with all the difficulties she married him and came to the same house, she doesn't know the reason but is thinking its something to do with Sid. If we leave this aside her mom's wrong advices and on the other hand CC instigating her for every instance is making her go crazy with jealous that is the reason she is acting that way. She started getting this jealous only after CC instigating her taking Sid's name and then started showing it thru words after she came to know that Nivi doesnot love Viren. Hopefully I made some points with this post.
good going mille only giving ur niece the NivRen scenes as i am sure she would be able to handle this tourture and tension we are going through. I hope she is doing well at school.
Oh i forgot to tell u about my bus incident,well its quite long so dont wanna spam this thread but know this much that i made a complete fool out of myself and that too front og a guy and we two were stranded at an issolated place and i felt like dying and dissapearing as i kept on embrassing myself, and guess how i embrassed my self, yep u guessed it by muttering virens name while i was sleeping on the bus lolz. My story if quite funny when i think about it but wont go in details but if u still wanna know more just PM me i'll tell u no problem.
by the way i agree with your points on Divya. and i agree, well said.
Shova, yes my niece is doing fine.
But you made me LOL you and your day dreaming. when you said bus ride and embarassment I thought the same that you might have taken Sweetu's name. Ok send me your detail PM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Oh Ketty thanks dear I know episode was a torture because there was no Viren today.
I am wishing tomorrow they show Viren atleast for a minute out of 25 minutes it will be bearable.

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

Go to top