Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 26)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by milee1014

Thank you sweetheart, its the beginning of Nivi's strength showing up. Viren did a good job on her even though he is not there she was standing up for herself before she used to just cry a lot but now she is changing and she will completely change because her husband needs her in the future and she will be the anchor for him.
That day after the rope scene it was very brilliant of Viren to tell her that someone is behind this, because of that info she is going strong thinking that someone is really playing games with her.
I am really proud of Nivi today.
yes milee i am also proud of nivi and yes after viren pointing out its someone trying to get her i think nivi is really now thinking as to who it is. Its great that all the time viren shows her the path but never actually takes her rather shows her and leaves it up to her to figgure out the wayand come out at the end stronger. In this case viren showed her the path to someone else trying to hurt her but never said he will help her and find out etc... rather only stated the fact and knew it was enough for him and nivi will find it and come out stronger. But little does nivi know that viren will also be helping her behind her back ( well i hope thats what he will be doing at least)
Shova, actually he did say to her "don't worry we will find them"
So hopefully both husband-wife work on it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey millie wonderful analysis just loved it and Faiza loved your small summary too. I am thinking about the dialog of dadaji to Viren zara si laparwahi kissi ke liye kitni bhari par sakti hai. This dialog sometime make me wonder that BS and Viren are together in it to find the culprit as I think clint was just an excuse and he was saying him whatever Viren is doing he has to be very careful in that. Just my POV

Rachna, very good thought.. and good point.. But I do not think so BS and Viren are together in this plan.. Viren will never try to play this kind of game with dadaji.. to give higher dosage.
rachu loved ur thoughts to. but i agree with anju BS and viren arnt together in the plan. wat i think BS might have ment by this other then client issue is to just give an advice to viren or mabye to the others in the room. i dunno but i also cant see BS and dadaji working togther.
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

Shova, actually he did say to her "don't worry we will find them"
So hopefully both husband-wife work on it.
ooo yes milee dear he did sorry i completly forgot that part. yes hope they will. uff i am really getting sick of the same old thing happning in the show, i want next week to be a fresh start.
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Awwwww, Shovaaaaa!!!!!
Naaa, My Humour Is NOTHING Compared To Yours Wink
Seriously, I Like HIT My Keyboard When I Go Crazy Seeing DD/CC/YD/Stalker Idiot.
And Then I Stroke It, Realising How Cruel I Was To It Cry
Awwww, I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Big smile
Fazia sweets thats so kind of u to think i am funny lolz i dont try to be thought i guess it just happnes naturally to meBig smile I
ROFLROFL u stroke ur keyboard ROFLROFL so funny man why arnt i surprise though, i guess we all do something crazy while watching the episodes. Big smile

FaizuuNivRen

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Faiza, thanks dear and I loved your analysis keep writing. I know you are frustrated but calm down dear. Me too miss my Sweetu, without him its suna suna. Oh my kya haal hogaya hai apna?
He is the life of serial and when they don't show him every kind of negative thoughts come into mind but I am sure Viren will show different character than Sid and unlike him the moment he come to know it was his parents planning he will take actions against them and Nivi will be there to stop him from taking more harsh steps. From beginning he was shown as a person who stands for truth and I want him like that I want him to stand for truth always and bring out JAAL's truth in front of everyone. More than mystery track I will like to see them fighting for the truth.
yes without viren man everything feel suna suna, now i remeber the "Jag suna suna lage" songLOL lolz sorry had to say this.
i agree rach i also want to see the track of finding out the truth rather then this stupid MP crap.
it seems all our post we break our heads trying to find out who MP isand never we come across an answer, i want answers now and them to move on the truth getting revealed soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kolvFaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Awwwww, Shovaaaaa!!!!!
Naaa, My Humour Is NOTHING Compared To Yours Wink
Seriously, I Like HIT My Keyboard When I Go Crazy Seeing DD/CC/YD/Stalker Idiot.
And Then I Stroke It, Realising How Cruel I Was To It Cry
Awwww, I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Big smile
Fazia sweets thats so kind of u to think i am funny lolz i dont try to be thought i guess it just happnes naturally to meBig smile I
ROFLROFL u stroke ur keyboard ROFLROFL so funny man why arnt i surprise though, i guess we all do something crazy while watching the episodes. Big smile
LMAAAAAAO!!!
Yup, Humour's Best When Its From Heart.
AAAAAH, Viren's Comedy Is JUST THE BEST Though! Wink
It's Soo Cute And Hilarious, But Even If He Doesn't Say ANYTHING, You Can't Resist Grinning And Smiling Embarrassed

NivRenDeewani

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

Faiza, thanks dear and I loved your analysis keep writing. I know you are frustrated but calm down dear. Me too miss my Sweetu, without him its suna suna. Oh my kya haal hogaya hai apna?
He is the life of serial and when they don't show him every kind of negative thoughts come into mind but I am sure Viren will show different character than Sid and unlike him the moment he come to know it was his parents planning he will take actions against them and Nivi will be there to stop him from taking more harsh steps. From beginning he was shown as a person who stands for truth and I want him like that I want him to stand for truth always and bring out JAAL's truth in front of everyone. More than mystery track I will like to see them fighting for the truth.
Rachu, I know you started drifting towards negativity only from yesterday where we didnot see Sweetu.LOL
But agree with you,I want him to bring out the true faces of his parents.
"Yada yada hi dharmasya glanir bhavati bharatha abyudhanam adharmasya thadatmanam srijayaham"

True Millie when they don't show him I start thinking negatively but now I am completely positive as when I write his character I found him can't be negative as he loves Nivi alot and he is passionate lover and side by side very patient too and he loves his family too he can't hurt his dadaji in any case and it can drive Nivi out of house and his life too so he can't do this. I have full faith in him and CT's are testing Nivi trust and even our's trust and try to play with that I will trust him now (don't know till when)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

yes without viren man everything feel suna suna, now i remeber the "Jag suna suna lage" songLOL lolz sorry had to say this.
i agree rach i also want to see the track of finding out the truth rather then this stupid MP crap.
it seems all our post we break our heads trying to find out who MP isand never we come across an answer, i want answers now and them to move on the truth getting revealed soon.
True Shova even I feel CCBM soona soona without him I am positive now he can't do this and he is very positive character.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728

Go to top