Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 25)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Thank you sweetheart, its the beginning of Nivi's strength showing up. Viren did a good job on her even though he is not there she was standing up for herself before she used to just cry a lot but now she is changing and she will completely change because her husband needs her in the future and she will be the anchor for him.
That day after the rope scene it was very brilliant of Viren to tell her that someone is behind this, because of that info she is going strong thinking that someone is really playing games with her.
I am really proud of Nivi today.
yes milee i am also proud of nivi and yes after viren pointing out its someone trying to get her i think nivi is really now thinking as to who it is. Its great that all the time viren shows her the path but never actually takes her rather shows her and leaves it up to her to figgure out the wayand come out at the end stronger. In this case viren showed her the path to someone else trying to hurt her but never said he will help her and find out etc... rather only stated the fact and knew it was enough for him and nivi will find it and come out stronger. But little does nivi know that viren will also be helping her behind her back ( well i hope thats what he will be doing at least)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Helllo Simran Diiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
LMAAAOO, Thank You Soooooooooooooo Much!!!
I Know EXACTLY What You Mean!!
Its Like I Don't Have A Punchbag, So I Just Use My Keyboard As One! Wink
Yh, I Try To Add Humour To It, Don't Wanna Be Too Serious, And I Don't Really Know About Maryaada etc, So, Being 15, I Just Pour Out What I Feel, Which Sometimes Is Immature, But If It Makes You Laugh And Smile, And Most Importantly, Make Your Anger Go Away, Then, I'm Haazir!
 Wink
YEAAAAAH, I DO NOT WANT A FILMY STYLE HER VIREN ENTRY. Please, Be Realistic!

AND CC Only Knows How To Make Life Hell. Sometimes, I Wonder, HOW THE HELL DOES JW STAND HER TANTRUMS!!

I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Big smile
@bold-ROFLROFLROFL OMG faiza this is too good yaar ahahahh i am laughing like cray. thanks darling for ur comic relife with ur summary and this comment lolz. i also love u you know. Big smile
Awwwww, Shovaaaaa!!!!!
Naaa, My Humour Is NOTHING Compared To Yours Wink
Seriously, I Like HIT My Keyboard When I Go Crazy Seeing DD/CC/YD/Stalker Idiot.
And Then I Stroke It, Realising How Cruel I Was To It Cry
Awwww, I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewani

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Faiza, thanks dear and I loved your analysis keep writing. I know you are frustrated but calm down dear. Me too miss my Sweetu, without him its suna suna. Oh my kya haal hogaya hai apna?
Milleeeee Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
It's Like, Your My Calming Down Guru, I Swear.
I Dunno What You Call Them, But You Bring Solace To Me.
Like Litreally ... PEACE! Big smile

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Seriously, WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO US WITHOUT VIREN!
And Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Faiza, thanks dear and I loved your analysis keep writing. I know you are frustrated but calm down dear. Me too miss my Sweetu, without him its suna suna. Oh my kya haal hogaya hai apna?
He is the life of serial and when they don't show him every kind of negative thoughts come into mind but I am sure Viren will show different character than Sid and unlike him the moment he come to know it was his parents planning he will take actions against them and Nivi will be there to stop him from taking more harsh steps. From beginning he was shown as a person who stands for truth and I want him like that I want him to stand for truth always and bring out JAAL's truth in front of everyone. More than mystery track I will like to see them fighting for the truth.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

He is the life of serial and when they don't show him every kind of negative thoughts come into mind but I am sure Viren will show different character than Sid and unlike him the moment he come to know it was his parents planning he will take actions against them and Nivi will be there to stop him from taking more harsh steps. From beginning he was shown as a person who stands for truth and I want him like that I want him to stand for truth always and bring out JAAL's truth in front of everyone. More than mystery track I will like to see them fighting for the truth.
Exactly Rach Di!!
I'd Rather See A Pure Hard Fought Battle Of Truth Winning Lies And Evil, Than Someone FREAKING The Life Outta Us Guys And Nivi! ...
I Get Goosebumps/Random Jumping Attacks And What Not Seeing The Stalker Zoom In And Run And Hide! ...
But Guys, It HAS To Be Someone Connected With The Soods FOR SURE, Cos Nivi's Soo Shy And Quiet And Staying At Home Kinda Girl, Who Would Know Her Apart From The Sood's And Sharma's?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Shova, you know your thinking also changes as you grow. When I was your age or with my parents I was a carefree bird flying high with lot of dreams and will to prove myself in each and every field, was very independent. Came to US alone, worked and then met my love. So then started my next phase of life - a very very beautiful phase. So my thinking changed as I adjusted to this phase. Now I am in the 2nd part of my married phase so worried about my kids, their future and my hubby, myself mainly talk about them besides our day to day routine. Each and every phase teaches you so much and you grow and mature... So enjoy whatever phase you are in. Live your life as it is not going to come back.
wow anju i love you, this post is amzing. I am serious i saved this post on my computer and will be reminding myself about this. Yes i am now 21 and like you i am also a girl fying high with dreams and trying to prove myself. but i will take your advice and enjoy this phase and ur rite once it goes it never comes back so better to enjoy it now as i know i will soon enter my marrige stage(OMG kinda scared and excited). I loved what u wrote about yourself and its so true once you get to the phase where you have kids u only and only talk about them and worry about them, i use to see my parents doing the same and never use to understand but now i do. Thanks sweets you and mille have give me and others a very important life lesson. love ya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hi milee ...how r u?? your is your niece? she still liking the show?? lovely analysis dear. as usual you are trying to see the good side of the scene. thanks for that. also i like how you mentioned nivi saying maa and VD and NT feeling her calling. 
I felt really bad for NT today. I agree with Faiza ..if my mum wud be there she would give me slaps and never let me do my ziddi

wow you really see good in DD. I am still surprised bcos she is only looking into things that do not apply to her. its just abt sid. if there was a praise there for nivi and PB was asked to take her to the room she would not have done that. 

the only reason PB was good bcos Nivi was again put down n made fool of and again doubted and again scolded. thats what made PB feel sorry for her and try to be nice. otherwise when PB is jealous of any reason she will not be nice to Nivi. not just sid reason. 
Simran, thanks dear my niece is busy with school now. I did give her Navi's channel to watch only NivRen's scenes I told her specifically not to watch the whole episode as she is still young and all thi drama will be torture for herLOL its torture for us think about how the young can take it.

About Divya, in my POV she is jealous of Nivi only because of Sid. You see if it was other circumstances she would have been happy for her sister like the way she gave credit to Nivi before the rift began. But right now her mind is completely blocked by Sid's love, her mom's stupid advices, CC instigating.
She wouldn't have any problem if Nivi loved Viren and maried came to the same house as her but she came to know that Nivi doesn't love Viren and with all the difficulties she married him and came to the same house, she doesn't know the reason but is thinking its something to do with Sid. If we leave this aside her mom's wrong advices and on the other hand CC instigating her for every instance is making her go crazy with jealous that is the reason she is acting that way. She started getting this jealous only after CC instigating her taking Sid's name and then started showing it thru words after she came to know that Nivi doesnot love Viren. Hopefully I made some points with this post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Rachu, I know you started drifting towards negativity only from yesterday where we didnot see Sweetu.LOL
But agree with you,I want him to bring out the true faces of his parents.
"Yada yada hi dharmasya glanir bhavati bharatha abyudhanam adharmasya thadatmanam srijayaham"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top