Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 21)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey guyz so sorry to have left without telling you guys, actually my sister got sick and couldnt go to sleep so had to put her to sleep and then i fell asleep too. I just woke up and pg18 allready oh my?? i see I missed so much so need to cath up.
So Rachu ur back on track??
what r u currently discussing about??
Hi Shova sweetie I hope your sister feels better soon. Please give my love to her. Hug We are  just trying to be positive right now looking at what's going on in this show.
Thanks ketty, she sometimes has these sleeping problem but i think she just pretends and just wants me to be beside her when she's sleeping so am not worried about her lolz. aww thanks will  give her ur love. why dont i get a hug too??Cry 
good positive is good. i am reading the post i missed and i see Rachu was quite down towards viren did u recover rachu sweets??
I didnt watch the epi yet will not actually , just wanna live with good memories lolz.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey guyz so sorry to have left without telling you guys, actually my sister got sick and couldnt go to sleep so had to put her to sleep and then i fell asleep too. I just woke up and pg18 allready oh my?? i see I missed so much so need to cath up.
So Rachu ur back on track??
what r u currently discussing about??
Hi Shova sweetie I hope your sister feels better soon. Please give my love to her. Hug We are  just trying to be positive right now looking at what's going on in this show.
Thanks ketty, she sometimes has these sleeping problem but i think she just pretends and just wants me to be beside her when she's sleeping so am not worried about her lolz. aww thanks will  give her ur love. why dont i get a hug too??Cry 
good positive is good. i am reading the post i missed and i see Rachu was quite down towards viren did u recover rachu sweets??
I didnt watch the epi yet will not actually , just wanna live with good memories lolz.
Shova I am good sweety and understand your concern about you sister and don't she will be ok jaan I get my negative thoughts I come here and write them down then I start feeling positive and believe no Viren can't do this actually I am not able to handle this MP and mystery about Viren too well. Serial already hold too many secrets and why to maintain this secret too. Sometime I really feel they just don't want to reveal Viren's character fully. The things which I thought will be solved but nothing is getting solved here but becoming more and more complicated.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Simran agree with you completely I want NivRen together to emerge as winner in their fight I want not only Nivi but Viren to be very strong in the fight against all the odds against them. Nivi is suffering too much and still is very courageous in a same way I want Viren to be courageous till now except supporting Nivi and fightingfor her and accepting his mistake his courage has never been shown directly to face problems as he is not shown to face problem and doesn't know his past I want to see his courage too.

Oh Yes Rach It's nt only Nivi but Viren also hav 2 b Strong ( Actually he is ) . BUt u know why i thnk dis ki more then Nivi it's Viren who hav 2 b more strong becozz Viren nt only has 2 see Nivi n her family ( Yash n NT dadi ) But at d same time he has 2 fight wid his own family . He is nt loved n cared by his own parents Cry , but becozz he lovee them , dspite of tht also he would hav 2 fight wid his parents as soon as he will come 2 know abt their all deeds whc will completlyy shatter him . Another thng whch will shatter him is dadaji's true wish . We all know hu much he lovess n cares n respects his dadaji So when he will come 2 know tht he is d one who broke dadaji's wish (unknowinglyy) he will b shattered completlyy . Cry , n So i thnk more then Nivi , it's Viren who hav 2 b veryy veryy strong .

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
@rach i m happyy jaan ki u r again in ur positive track . Keep it up like dt . n just repeat dis continueslyy ki " NivRen r made for each other n Viren can't do dis " n se it works hehe .

@shovuu heyy jaan hu r u ? Hug. Give my gd wishes n lovee 2 ur sis Hug.I wish ki she will b f9 soon .
ohh Jaan U r here n i m just gongg . Will talk 2 u tomm . byeee

OKKK Gals now hav 2 sign off .It's 2 late here . Byee Gals lovveee uuu all my swwetiess HugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
You know girls, now that dadaji is up he will tell that Nivi took out medicine from the same pack as she always does and nothing has happened so far. So something is fishy here as somebody must have changed the medicine. He saw Nivi taking out medicines from the same pack kept on the same tray where they always are. He will side with Nivi and will not doubt on her. Yes, others will scream and shout at her and looks like VD will stand with Nivi. Sid cannot as he has promised and he does not have guts.
But today he consoled Nivi that do not worry, dadaji will be fine..
But come on Nivi you cannot doubt Sid. He will do anything for his dadaji and can nver ever harm him. You know he married DD because he thought that it was dadaji's wish. He does not know the true wish.. So how can you doubt him?

simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Shova I am good sweety and understand your concern about you sister and don't she will be ok jaan I get my negative thoughts I come here and write them down then I start feeling positive and believe no Viren can't do this actually I am not able to handle this MP and mystery about Viren too well. Serial already hold too many secrets and why to maintain this secret too. Sometime I really feel they just don't want to reveal Viren's character fully. The things which I thought will be solved but nothing is getting solved here but becoming more and more complicated.
Rachu i am so glad u are feeling positive jaan. yes the serial is confusing and like i said it not ur fault that it is leading u to think like this. I also think they r keeping too many secrets and should reveal some soon. This MP track has gone for ages now and yep even i cant take it, the suspense at first was interesting and fun to watch but now its a pain. too much of one thing isnt good and they are only using Viren's suspense and his story just to get us hooked more but dear i think we  will soon lose interest or go mad in trying to find out who MP is if they dont reveal it anytime soon. I hope things get solved pretty soon or i dunno for how long even i can stay positive yaar. but yep just try not to think too much into if viren is a MP or not cause i belive strongly with my heart he isnt and there is no way, the more u try to think the more you mind will play tricks on you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@rach i m happyy jaan ki u r again in ur positive track . Keep it up like dt . n just repeat dis continueslyy ki " NivRen r made for each other n Viren can't do dis " n se it works hehe .

@shovuu heyy jaan hu r u ? Hug. Give my gd wishes n lovee 2 ur sis Hug.I wish ki she will b f9 soon .
ohh Jaan U r here n i m just gongg . Will talk 2 u tomm . byeee

OKKK Gals now hav 2 sign off .It's 2 late here . Byee Gals lovveee uuu all my swwetiess HugHug
thanks. bye moni will chat to u soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

You know girls, now that dadaji is up he will tell that Nivi took out medicine from the same pack as she always does and nothing has happened so far. So something is fishy here as somebody must have changed the medicine. He saw Nivi taking out medicines from the same pack kept on the same tray where they always are. He will side with Nivi and will not doubt on her. Yes, others will scream and shout at her and looks like VD will stand with Nivi. Sid cannot as he has promised and he does not have guts.
But today he consoled Nivi that do not worry, dadaji will be fine..
But come on Nivi you cannot doubt Sid. He will do anything for his dadaji and can nver ever harm him. You know he married DD because he thought that it was dadaji's wish. He does not know the true wish.. So how can you doubt him?
True anju absolutley agree with you, dadaji saw al this medicine thing saw there is no way he will not support her. So this time when everyone will be against her and taunt her , and as viren might not be there to support her, dadaji will take his place and stop everyone.
About precap, its always miss leads us dosent it?? we only saw a glims of her thinking, so i think there is more to it and mabye when she suspects him she will also ask herself in the next sentence if sid can really do this to dadaji and then she wont doubt him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top