Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 20)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey guyz so sorry to have left without telling you guys, actually my sister got sick and couldnt go to sleep so had to put her to sleep and then i fell asleep too. I just woke up and pg18 allready oh my?? i see I missed so much so need to cath up.
So Rachu ur back on track??
what r u currently discussing about??
Hi Shova sweetie I hope your sister feels better soon. Please give my love to her. Hug We are  just trying to be positive right now looking at what's going on in this show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafan

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Thanks to all of my dear friends here... I am sure your prayers will be answered and my mom will be perfectly fine. Her treatment has started so this 1 month is crucial.. I am hopeful and nothing will happen to her.. She is a fighter but as Ketty said it is hard to see your parents sick. I am so far away from her and miss her and talk to her everyday. She is my boost and I am hers.
Hey anju sorry I think I have missed it completely I am sorry I don't know anything about it but I am glad that your mom is fighter and my prayers are with her and I am sure she will be perfectly fine.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafangmann2010

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Missing Viren a lot on the show hope he comes back soon. i extremely love the couple and only watching it for them it was really boring at first but when viren entered the show spiced up now i'm loving it and really hope that Viren is a positive character cos i LOOVE NivRen they are an amazing couple and look soo cute together. Hope Nivi falls in love with Viren soon and pleaseee viren be a positive character. btw your you post is brilliant and the intro is soo cute loved it x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Thanks to all of my dear friends here... I am sure your prayers will be answered and my mom will be perfectly fine. Her treatment has started so this 1 month is crucial.. I am hopeful and nothing will happen to her.. She is a fighter but as Ketty said it is hard to see your parents sick. I am so far away from her and miss her and talk to her everyday. She is my boost and I am hers.

anju. our prayers and support is with you. ever you feel down just come here and we will cheer you up.

Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Anju add my prayers too sweets. I just read what happned and i hope she recovers verry soon. will keep on praying for her and i am sure all our prayers combined together we will soon see your mom is fit and well soon. Yes it is hard to see parents sick but you have to be strong at the same time, and especially when ur not directly beside her it hurt alot but Anju it dosent matter if ur so far away cause your heart is always with her and even though u 2 are far away she can feel ur love and i think it is helping her and its helping u too. ok sorry i always just rant about things, but anju be strong and our prayers are always there and hope ur mom will be fine soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

anju. our prayers and support is with you. ever you feel down just come here and we will cheer you up.

Simi, I am always here... It is just that I have stopped writing my big analysis but I am still writing my small positive posts to cheer you all up. You all are my extended family so how can I be away from you all.

Thanks Rachna for your wishes.

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Anju add my prayers too sweets. I just read what happned and i hope she recovers verry soon. will keep on praying for her and i am sure all our prayers combined together we will soon see your mom is fit and well soon. Yes it is hard to see parents sick but you have to be strong at the same time, and especially when ur not directly beside her it hurt alot but Anju it dosent matter if ur so far away cause your heart is always with her and even though u 2 are far away she can feel ur love and i think it is helping her and its helping u too. ok sorry i always just rant about things, but anju be strong and our prayers are always there and hope ur mom will be fine soon.

Thanks Shova... Yes these prayers will be answered very soon..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Simran agree with you completely I want NivRen together to emerge as winner in their fight I want not only Nivi but Viren to be very strong in the fight against all the odds against them. Nivi is suffering too much and still is very courageous in a same way I want Viren to be courageous till now except supporting Nivi and fightingfor her and accepting his mistake his courage has never been shown directly to face problems as he is not shown to face problem and doesn't know his past I want to see his courage too.

milee1014Shayafangmann2010

Go to top