India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 19)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
@Anju, don't worry dear I will keep your mom in my prayers. I can understand what you are going thru be strong and give your mom the strength she needs. Take care and say Namasthe to your mom from me.

@RAchu, its good to see you back on track. Please dear its just a fiction don't think too much you have your studies too. If something goes wrong way we can just quit the show. But I know sometimes we get too attached and think as if they are real (we do feel as if they are real people around us) so be positive and Nivi will fight back and be winner.

@Payal, atlast you joined me thinking that its CC who is the MP. She has motive and she is that cruel who can go to any extent.

@Sneha, I did not watch the episode yet. I will give my report after I watch it. I had to step out for sometime

@All the girls who are ready to throw chappals. I am with Anju don't waste your chappals lets take baseball or cricket or hockey bats its very effective.LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatinganjubalaGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ok I am leaving my negative spirit at the end of day it is just a serial and I can leave it anyday I want. I always feel light after righting all my negative thoughts in this forum. I am sorry I sometime torture you all will all the negativity comes to my mind and now I am postive again and I am sure it can't be Viren. 

CCBM CTs take us to hell one day and the next day they will take us to heaven.
Don't worry they will take us heaven soon  and Don't think about fate and trust nowWink....... no
need to think soo deep... Smile

Oh yaa dear so agrre . But dear Heaven will b only when Viren will b there . n Abhi toh mera Viren hotiee hi yahan nahi h Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

[QUOTE=sushmitadutta]

@Keetty BTW Jaan u havn't accepted my frend rquest yet . plzz accept it Cry

Sorry sweetie, I didn't get it. I just checked nothing in pending. Confused
[/QUOTE ]

Ohh Soorryy Jan . Just now checked it n u r already in my frend list hehee . Sorryy LOL 

@Anju I hope anju ur mom will b alrght soon . I will Pray for ur mom . Smile

Edited by sushmitadutta - 05 January 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafangmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by gmann2010

[QUOTE=sushmitadutta]

@Keetty BTW Jaan u havn't accepted my frend rquest yet . plzz accept it Cry

Sorry sweetie, I didn't get it. I just checked nothing in pending. Confused
[/QUOTE ]

Ohh Soorryy Jan . Just now checked it n u r already in my frend list hehee . Sorryy LOL 

@Anju I hope anju ur mom will b alrght soon . I will Pray for ur mom . Smile
Hey moni I didn't watched the episode just read ashly's prediction and I will do the same tomorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hi everyone....what to say and what to write?? words are just not coming out...i am mad, furious, heart broken, disappointed just like all of you. I want to join Rach in her bashing and want to hit them with chapal like Mahi said..but again it will not affect CT....only we viewers will have to change...and my change is keeping quiet and giving no reaction...console myself saying this is just a serial and things are not in your control....i want to reach out to Nivi and shake her and help help but we cant. we want her to come out of her dream world (seriously she lives a different world altogether. she forgives the way no one can and does not think at all ..she even believes CC so easily like she has no history)...basically i dont buy this CT crap of making Nivi look so good. its unbelievable and unrealistic. 

NT dadi's dialog is best for Nivi and she should read like a mantra everyday during pooja " tum koi bhagwan nahi ho..jo sab ko theek kar lo....burahi ki hii nahi..achaiii ki bhi ek seema hoti hai..aur usse paar maat kar Nivi..." but she still does not get it. 

you know why VD is always quite and never speaks up to CC bcos she know her words will be falling on deaf ears. so why waste energy. 

same thing i am feeling for CT. how much ever we scream and yell it does not affect them. they are hell bent on making our lives miserable. they have not dragged Nivi n Sid love story, or any episodes like this track ..i think they are getting fun out of it..seeing all of us get worked up.

so, i am keeping my cool. just going to ignore all this crap. in the end i will have to toughen my heart and keep CT out of my life. Just watch nivren scene over and over again thinking this is their love story and it ends after every Navz scene I see on YT. 

guys after re-reading my POV..i feel only and only NT dadi can make some sense of all of this. she will remember from previous experience what had happen to NM..how someone did the same tricks and similar stories and how made everyone believe her mum was losing it.....and she can tell Nivi how her mum was weak and fell for the trap and how did died.

See this will shake Nivi up when she finds out that Sood house ppl purposely pushed her mum to extreme and in the end died. She has seen her father suffer without their mom and will not want to do that to Viren. she will not want to leave him alone in this world like their mom did and hence she will fight back.

i just wish NT gets to talk to Nivi. you know. plz i am praying. 

Edited by simran728 - 05 January 2011 at 1:06pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ShayafanScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks to all of my dear friends here... I am sure your prayers will be answered and my mom will be perfectly fine. Her treatment has started so this 1 month is crucial.. I am hopeful and nothing will happen to her.. She is a fighter but as Ketty said it is hard to see your parents sick. I am so far away from her and miss her and talk to her everyday. She is my boost and I am hers.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Simi even I think NT dadi has a huge role to play and she is the most sensible and experienced person right now and she will show Nivi and Viren the right direction.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hey guyz so sorry to have left without telling you guys, actually my sister got sick and couldnt go to sleep so had to put her to sleep and then i fell asleep too. I just woke up and pg18 allready oh my?? i see I missed so much so need to cath up.
So Rachu ur back on track??
what r u currently discussing about??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top