anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by mahix3

Does any1 know when Aashvee is to be back from vacation? I thought she would join in today....

Even if Aashvee di is back, she'd be pretty pissed off right about now because of this MP track. Stupid crap Cry

I know Mahi she too will be pissed off by the MP track but really would lighten the mood with her comic dialogues badmouthing the CT's and DD,CC and the rest of the animal gang....LOL

I'm telling you, this is ridiculous. There is no point in badmouthing the CTs even though right now it seems like a room full of bandhars came up with this storyline. But don't even get me started about Divya. She's an idiot and selfish. After a long hard day at work, obviously her husband needs to come home and freshen up even before he goes next door but what is it? She doesn't want him in the house alone with Nivi. WHAT DOES THAT DUMB GIRL THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN? That Sid is going to give Nivi the shuhaagan rights that belong to her? She is so slow. And Chancal.. she is an utter evil witch. First off, did she really think she'd get away with trying to pull some evil crap without getting yelled at by Yashondra? We all know that horrible woman had something planned/ failure planned for Nivi so that she could blame it all on her and that's why she left Nivi home alone but obviously she got caught. I just wish Chancal would get what she deserves! As for Hemleta, she needs to just stop. That woman is stupid and needs to underestimating Nivi. If I could, I'd hit all these people with my chappal!

I will happily join you with my shoes. I think shoes are stirdy and hence will hurt more LOL

Arey Mahi, Sneha tum apne shoes, chappal kyon aise logon pe bekar kar rahe ho?? Will you be able to wear them again??? No, right
So pick dandas and use them... dande ka zor hi chalega in logon pe

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Hi Sneha,

Sorry yaar, not in the mood to comment jaan, too depressing. don't wanna think about it till they show some sense to all this nonsense of MP.

I understand hun. I am planning to watch all the NivRen scenes together now and haven't yet read Suchi's retreat. So i am going to NivRen land to cool myself and have some fun Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

I see Payal, Simran and Sauji pressing the like buttons but no comments from them. where r u girls....

Rachu, Mahi, Ketty girls what happened. Pls cheer up. I feel bad seeing u girls so hurt and disappointed....Cry
Hi Sneha, dear!! How are you? Glad that you are back!! Yup, I did finally put forth my thoughts. But, not really enjoying this MP track, much, despite the fact that I am very positive about NivRen and that whatever said and done they will be fine..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanmoniluvskinshuk

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

If cts are going to show this torture of Nivi, then plllllllleaaase also show as some relief by nivren phone talks at least.

I only watch ccbm after work as some "me time".And I skip watching these torturous epis and my day seems incomplete when I don't watch itCryCry

Please cts give us nivren phone callls every episode till he comes back or end Nivi torture. Otherwise I am gonna  start "Band karo Nivi torture" Aandolan thread hereAngry

Sauji, I am with you on this one.. Let us start this thread and let us get signature of all and send it out the CTs and Kinshuk... I am sure they will realize what they are doing to this show...Come on girls..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Rach good to have you back sweetie. There is no point wasting your energy on something like this. It is after just a serial. But kya kare we do have weird attachment to NivRen. It is good that we have this forum to vent out our frustration otherwise i think our family has to put up with our anger and bad mood which changes according to this show.

Payal I liked your theory, I agree that in CCBM no other character than CC can even think of harming BS. CC is the only one who doesn't think beyond herself, for her no relation matters, it's about all her happiness and ego.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafan

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

If cts are going to show this torture of Nivi, then plllllllleaaase also show as some relief by nivren phone talks at least.

I only watch ccbm after work as some "me time".And I skip watching these torturous epis and my day seems incomplete when I don't watch itCryCry

Please cts give us nivren phone callls every episode till he comes back or end Nivi torture. Otherwise I am gonna  start "Band karo Nivi torture" Aandolan thread hereAngry

Sauji, I am with you on this one.. Let us start this thread and let us get signature of all and send it out the CTs and Kinshuk... I am sure they will realize what they are doing to this show...Come on girls..
I really like this idea. does RS have facebook page, we can just fill his wall demanding to stop this nonsense. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Does any1 know when Aashvee is to be back from vacation? I thought she would join in today....

Even if Aashvee di is back, she'd be pretty pissed off right about now because of this MP track. Stupid crap Cry

I know Mahi she too will be pissed off by the MP track but really would lighten the mood with her comic dialogues badmouthing the CT's and DD,CC and the rest of the animal gang....LOL

I'm telling you, this is ridiculous. There is no point in badmouthing the CTs even though right now it seems like a room full of bandhars came up with this storyline. But don't even get me started about Divya. She's an idiot and selfish. After a long hard day at work, obviously her husband needs to come home and freshen up even before he goes next door but what is it? She doesn't want him in the house alone with Nivi. WHAT DOES THAT DUMB GIRL THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN? That Sid is going to give Nivi the shuhaagan rights that belong to her? She is so slow. And Chancal.. she is an utter evil witch. First off, did she really think she'd get away with trying to pull some evil crap without getting yelled at by Yashondra? We all know that horrible woman had something planned/ failure planned for Nivi so that she could blame it all on her and that's why she left Nivi home alone but obviously she got caught. I just wish Chancal would get what she deserves! As for Hemleta, she needs to just stop. That woman is stupid and needs to underestimating Nivi. If I could, I'd hit all these people with my chappal!

I will happily join you with my shoes. I think shoes are stirdy and hence will hurt more LOL

Arey Mahi, Sneha tum apne shoes, chappal kyon aise logon pe bekar kar rahe ho?? Will you be able to wear them again??? No, right
So pick dandas and use them... dande ka zor hi chalega in logon pe

Hey Anju hun. How r u? Heard u were not keeping well. What happened Jaan. And yeah u r right its better we use danda on them Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ok I am leaving my negative spirit at the end of day it is just a serial and I can leave it anyday I want. I always feel light after righting all my negative thoughts in this forum. I am sorry I sometime torture you all will all the negativity comes to my mind and now I am postive again and I am sure it can't be Viren. 

CCBM CTs take us to hell one day and the next day they will take us to heaven.
Don't worry they will take us heaven soon  and Don't think about fate and trust nowWink....... no
need to think soo deep... Smile

Edited by Resh..... - 05 January 2011 at 11:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

Go to top