Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 148)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@faizaaaa wowwwww Faizaaa thanxxxxxxxx jaaan . It's soo gd 2 hear these types of words frm u . lovvvvvvv u . n I know ki wrting cmes out of one's heart . n i will also do tht only like always do . thanxxxxxxx jaan .
n yes KINSHUK brought life 2 Viren
Kinshuk brought life 2 dis show
Kinshuk brought life in me lolzz.
Kinshuk is a dashing , hottt , sexyyyyyyyy , cuteeeee life savouer
Awwwwwwwww, Moniii Diiiiii!!!

Meri Jaaaaaaaaaaan!!!
Kinshuk Ki Jaaan Main Hain Samaayi AAPKI Jaaan.
Uspe Aap Kardengi Apna Sab Kuch Qurbaan
Wahi Aaap Ki Subha, Wahi Aaap Ki Shaam,
Kinshuk Main Hain Samaayi Aaapki Jaan!!

YES MONI DI! ... You Should Write ... I'm SO Proud Of You!!
Don't Bottle Up Your Feelings, Let Them Soar Like Doves, In The Open 7 Skies ... Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by mittusingh

After reading all your posts....i dont have the heart to see this Silly Maha Episode...

I can think of only one person who is crazy in all these....the CT"s!!!

I am just going to watch the two scenes of NIvren....

I wonder how all the other people can sleep at night.... They should be ashamed of themselves...they call themselves educated and respected all they are ediots and got nothing in their empty shells..

I am starting to resent each one of the SOOD family and especially SID... I don't knwo why I keep expecting him to rise above and do soemthing decent for Nivi... 

DD - I wish nobody ever gets a sister/friend like...If she cant help Nivi then why does she have to put her 2 cents worth in everythgin against her...

YD is ______ fill in the blanks I know we all can be creative.... sorry for the language... she looks like one too...

I just hope the CT's turn this around.....
Hi Mythri, how are you doing? That's true, it was as a very disappointing maha episode, though Rach has made a nice small list of 4 points (I think on page-142 or 143) that were good about today's episode, so I do recommend watching those..
Mythri Diiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Hellooooooooooooo!!
OK SO FILL IN THE BLANKS. I LOVE THIS GAME!!
COW
JERK
MOODY
SELFISH
UNGRATEFUL

But Most Of All ... URMMMMMMMMMMM ... A COW!!

mittusinghgmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by mittusingh

After reading all your posts....i dont have the heart to see this Silly Maha Episode...

I can think of only one person who is crazy in all these....the CT"s!!!

I am just going to watch the two scenes of NIvren....

I wonder how all the other people can sleep at night.... They should be ashamed of themselves...they call themselves educated and respected all they are ediots and got nothing in their empty shells..

I am starting to resent each one of the SOOD family and especially SID... I don't knwo why I keep expecting him to rise above and do soemthing decent for Nivi... 

DD - I wish nobody ever gets a sister/friend like...If she cant help Nivi then why does she have to put her 2 cents worth in everythgin against her...

YD is ______ fill in the blanks I know we all can be creative.... sorry for the language... she looks like one too...

I just hope the CT's turn this around.....
Hi Mythri, how are you doing? That's true, it was as a very disappointing maha episode, though Rach has made a nice small list of 4 points (I think on page-142 or 143) that were good about today's episode, so I do recommend watching those..
Mythri Diiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Hellooooooooooooo!!
OK SO FILL IN THE BLANKS. I LOVE THIS GAME!!
COW
JERK
MOODY
SELFISH
UNGRATEFUL

But Most Of All ... URMMMMMMMMMMM ... A COW!!

hahahaha COW is really a good word..
I can just imagine YD saying "Moooooooooooooooooooooo"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
guys did you notice.. when CC is dragging Nivi out of the house and they reach the porch...Nivi with all heart calls for Viren and says "Viren please waapas aa jaao??" and then CC replies and says even if Viren comes back he will listen to us only ..oh man CC is becoming Moronic now..

but anyway I want to point out the essence of that Dialog. Viren had told Nivi...in his dialog before he left for Delhi ..that if you will call me with your whole heart I will come..and see today she has done that.

and in 2 minutes...he is there.. Wow yaar ..i am so touched how this scene was written..

She feels Viren's presence. I still cant get over that scene. Everyone head is facing towards NT and Yash and Nivi's head is facing towards Viren even though she or no one can see him. and when she left CC's hand ..i think everyone thought she is running away..bcos she does not want to go to the doc.. but they had no idea what she was running towards...thats called LOVE. HEARTS PULLING HEARTS TOWARDS EACH OTHER.

Oh I loved her look, breaking from CC hand, running towards viren..and hugging him..

see Viren is already standing there and he can see Nivi is running towards him ..not knowing why and who is behind her..but then everyone comes out and its a beautiful scene that no one felt that she was running towards Viren..
MAN CC became COLD ...her face was like as if she has seen a ghost in the daylight....like she lost her breath .good ..she better die.

Edited by simran728 - 08 January 2011 at 1:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghFaizuuNivRengmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

in the first emotional hug..viren made the first move..he came towards nivi..but today was OPPOSITE..
today nivi needed the hug and she ran for him..and hugged him without hesitation ....bcos she has accepted him as her. she knows and feels he belongs to her ..and he is hers forever..she had EVERY RIGHT over him..she has no doubts left in her mind that she loves him and he loves her...she has more faith in his love than her own love...wow ..such a beautiful feeling. 

she does not need to ask him anything. ..for any help..she does not need to tell him anything also...when she hugged him..from her heart beats and body shiverering ..n anxiety...he will figure out what happened..maybe not the whole story..but that everyone is troubling nivi... ..now we will see real VIREN SOOD. today everyone crossed the lines and when Nivi is hurt ..he will not spare anyone..not even himself..even he cannot hurt Nivi..thats why he sent flowers for her with Yash to say sorry. 

ketty, payal, faiza, moni...what do you think of my thoughts? so much is going thru my brain but i am typing in bits and pieces. i need thoughts on my thoughts...plz add some words so I feel better.

Like Navz..in the lab room yday all alone feeling consumed by Nivren..I am feeling that way. and I need words to make sense of all the confusion n anxiety going on in my brain. 

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

in the first emotional hug..viren made the first move..he came towards nivi..but today was OPPOSITE..
today nivi needed the hug and she ran for him..and hugged him without hesitation ....bcos she has accepted him as her. she knows and feels he belongs to her ..and he is hers forever..she had EVERY RIGHT over him..she has no doubts left in her mind that she loves him and he loves her...she has more faith in his love than her own love...wow ..such a beautiful feeling. 

she does not need to ask him anything. ..for any help..she does not need to tell him anything also...when she hugged him..from her heart beats and body shiverering ..n anxiety...he will figure out what happened..maybe not the whole story..but that everyone is troubling nivi... ..now we will see real VIREN SOOD. today everyone crossed the lines and when Nivi is hurt ..he will not spare anyone..not even himself..even he cannot hurt Nivi..thats why he sent flowers for her with Yash to say sorry. 

ketty, payal, faiza, moni...what do you think of my thoughts? so much is going thru my brain but i am typing in bits and pieces. i need thoughts on my thoughts...plz add some words so I feel better.

Like Navz..in the lab room yday all alone feeling consumed by Nivren..I am feeling that way. and I need words to make sense of all the confusion n anxiety going on in my brain. 
Yes, Simran I do agree with you about the hug. It seriously spoke volumes and I think, that's what I have written in my analysis. I think you are also experiencing the same thing but we are just saying it differently. Yes, that is true we will see the angry side of Viren surface, at least in the confrontation that is going to follow this episode. We got to see that a bit today in that SBB segment. Did you see that? If not let me know, and I will PM the link to you. Zarmeen, PM'ed me today morning,

Edited by Excruciating - 08 January 2011 at 1:57pm

FaizuuNivRensimran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] Yes, Simran I do agree with you about the hug. It seriously spoke volumes and I think, that's what I have written in my analysis. I think you are also experiencing the same thing but we are just saying it differently. Yes, that is true we will see the angry side of Viren surface, at least in the confrontation that is going to follow this episode. We got to see that a bit today in that SBB segment. Did you see that? If not let me know, and I will PM the link to you. Zarmeen, PM'ed me today morning,
[/QUOTE]

no payal. sorry i have not read ur analysis. not bcos i dont want to..is everytime i am going to the same scene on YT about the hug...idky.

i have not seen SBS segment. please PM me the link.. thanks babe!

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
ok.i am going to page 140 for payal's analysis..brb

also, did suchi posts anything new scenes??

and we need a new thread? i saw somewhere that payal requested and navz that was going to make one?? if so, then plz post the link here guys..ok brb

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top