Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 147)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@Simran Oh jaaan hu r u ? Hug lovedd ur analysiss . But dear plzzz don'tt cryy . n just b positive n waitt for monday as dis coming week gonna rockkk wid our lovelyyy NivRen . So keep patience I know it's difficult but for our Nivren , we hav 2 b patient rght? sabra ka phal meetha hota h .

oh moni..how are you?? where is your analysis?? i am done with my crying now. that was my instinctive reaction after I watched the scene for the first time. totally could not control. and I am like ketty where i dont cry much.
but anyway....how r u? and we need your analysis on the hug part and running part..

where is RACHUU?? How come she is not posting at her Jetspeed?? she must be really sad or something..RACHUU PLZ COME BACK..WE NEED YOU. 

also, Navz dont worry abt the diya.."ab woh nahi bhuj sakta"....viren is her light and no diya or anything else will come in their way. they are each others Diya and their love is lit (in form of Diya flame) in their hearts and that will never flicker because they say that in heaven and in love everything becomes perfect and so is Nivren's love because god himself has made them and no human can destroy them. 

OMGGGG it feelss so gd tht u r asking abt my analysis LOL . Seriousllyy i m nt at all a gd writter . So it's reallyy surprisingg LOL butt thanxx a lottt jaan for asking my analysis .
I was nt in my mood 2 give it as i was sad little bit but then seeng ur, payal n faizaa analysis , it made me smile Big smile n made my mood happy  .n now  jaan I will definatelyyy give it now for u . becozzz i lovvv u n my all frends soo soo much

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@Moni Dii!!!
Writing ...
It's Not A Skill, It's Feelings Expressed That You Deep Inside Fill.
It's Not Something You Learn, It's Some That You Naturally Speak In The Language Of Yearn.
It's Not A Talent Only Some Have In Store, It's Within Everyone, And Everyone Has Different Ways In Which They Discover ...

It's A Beauty You Have In You Too, And Every Word You Speak And Scribe, Makes Perfect Sense, Even Though It May Not To You.

So NEVER Under - estimate Yourself, Your Worth Something You Don't Know, Just Let Your Heart Do The Talking, And Let Your Words Flow.

Not The Best I Could Come Up With, But I Hope It's Inspirational To Each And EVERY One Of Us. GUYS, WRITE YOUR HEART OUT!! Big smile

@Simran Dii!!!
YEAAAH, NIVREN SHOULD JUST GO AWAY. LIKE REALLLY FAR AWAY. Khud Ka Aik Simple Magar Mukammal Jahaan Banaaye, Kyunki Jahaan NivRen, Wahaan Na Koi Dukh Dard, Aur Na Kisi Qisam Ka Pain! Wink
AND SID, AGAR USNE USKI ZABAAN SE AIK LAFZ BHI KAHAAN, TOH I SWEAR, MAIN KENCHI SE USKI ZABAAN KAAT DOONGI!! Big smile

Edited by FaizaNivRen - 08 January 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
in the first emotional hug..viren made the first move..he came towards nivi..but today was OPPOSITE..
today nivi needed the hug and she ran for him..and hugged him without hesitation ....bcos she has accepted him as her. she knows and feels he belongs to her ..and he is hers forever..she had EVERY RIGHT over him..she has no doubts left in her mind that she loves him and he loves her...she has more faith in his love than her own love...wow ..such a beautiful feeling. 

she does not need to ask him anything. ..for any help..she does not need to tell him anything also...when she hugged him..from her heart beats and body shiverering ..n anxiety...he will figure out what happened..maybe not the whole story..but that everyone is troubling nivi... ..now we will see real VIREN SOOD. today everyone crossed the lines and when Nivi is hurt ..he will not spare anyone..not even himself..even he cannot hurt Nivi..thats why he sent flowers for her with Yash to say sorry. 

Edited by simran728 - 08 January 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

@Moni Dii!!!
Writing ...
It's Not Something You Learn, It's Some That You Naturally Speak In The Language Of Yearn.
It's Not A Talent Only Some Have In Store, It's Within Everyone, And Everyone Has Different Ways In Which They Discover ...

It's A Beauty You Have In You Too, And Every Word You Speak And Scribe, Makes Perfect Sense, Even Though It May Not To You.

So NEVER Under - estimate Yourself, Your Worth Something You Don't Know, Just Let Your Heart Do The Talking, And Let Your Words Flow.

Not The Best I Could Come Up With, But I Hope It's Inspirational To Each And EVERY One Of Us. GUYS, WRITE YOUR HEART OUT!! Big smile

@Simran Dii!!!
YEAAAH, NIVREN SHOULD JUST GO AWAY. LIKE REALLLY FAR AWAY. Khud Ka Aik Simple Magar Mukammal Jahaan Banaaye, Kyunki Jahaan NivRen, Wahaan Na Koi Dukh Dard, Aur Na Kisi Qisam Ka Pain! Wink
Oh, wow, Faiza!! That is absolutely beautiful what you wrote about writing!! Agree with everything that you said.

FaizuuNivRengmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
After reading all your posts....i dont have the heart to see this Silly Maha Episode...

I can think of only one person who is crazy in all these....the CT"s!!!

I am just going to watch the two scenes of NIvren....

I wonder how all the other people can sleep at night.... They should be ashamed of themselves...they call themselves educated and respected all they are ediots and got nothing in their empty shells..

I am starting to resent each one of the SOOD family and especially SID... I don't knwo why I keep expecting him to rise above and do soemthing decent for Nivi... 

DD - I wish nobody ever gets a sister/friend like...If she cant help Nivi then why does she have to put her 2 cents worth in everythgin against her...

YD is ______ fill in the blanks I know we all can be creative.... sorry for the language... she looks like one too...

I just hope the CT's turn this around.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
@faizaaaa wowwwww Faizaaa thanxxxxxxxx jaaan . It's soo gd 2 hear these types of words frm u . lovvvvvvv u . n I know ki wrting cmes out of one's heart . n i will also do tht only like always do . thanxxxxxxx jaan .
n yes KINSHUK brought life 2 Viren
Kinshuk brought life 2 dis show
Kinshuk brought life in me lolzz.
Kinshuk is a dashing , hottt , sexyyyyyyyy , cuteeeee life savouer

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

@Moni Dii!!!
Writing ...

@Simran Dii!!!
Oh, wow, Faiza!! That is absolutely beautiful what you wrote about writing!! Agree with everything that you said.
Payal Diii!!!
Thank Youuuuu!!!!
I Have A Passion For Writing, Especially Writitng Poetry ... I Just LOVE It, In My Spare Time To Write.
And I Feel Everyone Should Write, Noone Is Not Worthy Of Writing, It's Just, Everyone Has A Different Way Of Portraying It ... Big smile
I'm Still 15, Lool, I Have A LONG Way To Go, So Hopefully, In The Next Few Years, I Really Want To Grow In My Writing Skills. Embarrassed

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

After reading all your posts....i dont have the heart to see this Silly Maha Episode...

I can think of only one person who is crazy in all these....the CT"s!!!

I am just going to watch the two scenes of NIvren....

I wonder how all the other people can sleep at night.... They should be ashamed of themselves...they call themselves educated and respected all they are ediots and got nothing in their empty shells..

I am starting to resent each one of the SOOD family and especially SID... I don't knwo why I keep expecting him to rise above and do soemthing decent for Nivi... 

DD - I wish nobody ever gets a sister/friend like...If she cant help Nivi then why does she have to put her 2 cents worth in everythgin against her...

YD is ______ fill in the blanks I know we all can be creative.... sorry for the language... she looks like one too...

I just hope the CT's turn this around.....
Hi Mythri, how are you doing? That's true, it was as a very disappointing maha episode, though Rach has made a nice small list of 4 points (I checked and it's on page-144) that were good about today's episode, so I do recommend watching those..

Edited by Excruciating - 08 January 2011 at 1:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top