Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 145)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Hii gals i m backkkk .

@Payal Oh Payall jaann hu r u ? Hugloveddd ur analysiss . i m readinggg it gain n again . fullyyy lovedd it . d way u explained both d NivRen scenes were out of d worldd . amazinggg yaar . 

@Faiza Oh Dear I know it .My Kinshuk is best . I always said it ki I consider no1 ( No1 means no1 ) infront of KINSHUK MAHAJAN . He is d hottesttt hottestttt hottestttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Guy on dis earth i hav ever seen Wink .  SRk , Sallu ka naam toh maine sirf example ke liye likha tha . LOL .

For me KINSHUK MAHAJAN aka VIREN SOOD is d best n baki sab bolly , holly , tv ya koi bhi wood se koi bhi Actor ho , sab ke sab paani bharte nazar aate h mere kinchu ke samne . He is hotttttestttttttt hottesttttttttttttttt hottesttttttttttt of all n tht in all depts . romance , acting , expressions , gd looks , dressing style , emotions , anger , attitude , evryythnggg yaar everythnnngggg .He is just d besttttt .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

@Payal Diii!!!
Oh My Payal Diiii, My Buttercups Wink, I LOVE YOUUUU!!!!!
I Just Have To Vent Out My Anger, So Hence Tongue ... Nevertheless, I'd Rather Have A Normal Regular Half Hour Episode With NivRen Than A Whole Hour Of None ...
SO EAGERLY READING SUCHI DII'S RETREAT SCENE (OH They Are NivRen WE DIE FOR!!!) And Monday ... Not Keeping My Hopes Too High, But VIREN'S GONNA START A FIGHT!! HELLL YEAAAAH!!
[/QUOTE]

Faiza..thanks for calling us buttercups Dancing..you are sooo sweet babe Big smile..even though you are only 15 yrs old..it goes to show love understand no age bar. when there is love in the air every human being ..from new born to NT dadi ..we all feel it ..and believe me I feel your love for all of us and also for Nivren Heart ..you are like Nivi's younger sister. Thank G you are not in show..otherwise CC would def be bald by now and I have no idea wat wud happen to PB and KS. but def JAAL would be in Disney land hatching eggs by now. and please go and drop YD to the zoo and VD and SID to the museum. bcos that were they will blend in completely. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@Simran Oh jaaan hu r u ? Hug lovedd ur analysiss . But dear plzzz don'tt cryy . n just b positive n waitt for monday as dis coming week gonna rockkk wid our lovelyyy NivRen . So keep patience I know it's difficult but for our Nivren , we hav 2 b patient rght? sabra ka phal meetha hota h .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

@Payal Diii!!!
I Just Have To Vent Out My Anger, So Hence Tongue ... Nevertheless, I'd Rather Have A Normal Regular Half Hour Episode With NivRen Than A Whole Hour Of None ...
SO EAGERLY READING SUCHI DII'S RETREAT SCENE (OH They Are NivRen WE DIE FOR!!!) And Monday ... Not Keeping My Hopes Too High, But VIREN'S GONNA START A FIGHT!! HELLL YEAAAAH!!

Faiza..thanks for calling us buttercups Dancing..you are sooo sweet babe Big smile..even though you are only 15 yrs old..it goes to show love understand no age bar. when there is love in the air every human being ..from new born to NT dadi ..we all feel it ..and believe me I feel your love for all of us and also for Nivren Heart ..you are like Nivi's younger sister. Thank G you are not in show..otherwise CC would def be bald by now and I have no idea wat wud happen to PB and KS. but def JAAL would be in Disney land hatching eggs by now. and please go and drop YD to the zoo and VD and SID to the museum. bcos that were they will blend in completely. 
[/QUOTE]
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL I love the way guys express your anger. I totally agree with what you said @Bold.

FaizuuNivRensimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

hey payal. ..how r u? i still have to go and read your analysis. but i will do it peacefully and slowly so i can give justice to it. but i wanted to comment on your above post.

You are not a snob. we understand..let me use Viren's dialog for you..it just came to my mind when i am typing here....after rope scene ..in Navz YT uploaded Viren & Nivedita Scene # 91 Viren says to Nivi you will understand me bcos "itne diino (days) tum hamare saath jo rahi ho..." 

so same goes to you. after staying in Nivren's wold since October (like you said earlier) how can one think of anything or anyone else in show?? they are just show pieces..muck in the pond ..real LOTUS is Nivren and you are totally right on focusing on them. I hope I made you smile.
Aww, thanks, Simran, my sweets you explained it so well and yes, it did bring a big wide smile on my face, really did!! It feels so good, that you completely understand, dear!! I truly am in love with and obsessed with NivRen,& I can think and write only about them and it's just a great feeling that everyone here shares the same emotions with the same amount of intensity. Thanks dear for your kind words..

FaizuuNivRensimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

@Payal Diii!!!

[/QUOTE]
LMAAAAOOO!!!!
OMV SIMRAN DIIIIIIIIIII!!!! ROFLROFL
ME, NIVI'S YOUNGER SISTER! ...
OH I WISH!
I Would Have DONE SOOOOO Much By Now....

CC - She'd Be Begging For Hair, I Would Have Made So SURE That EVERYDAY I PULL OUT HER HAIR, EVEN IF A NEW ROOT STARTS TO GROW!!
KS - BOTOX FACE ... I'D JUST IRON HIS FACE, THAT WAY, IT WOULD STRETCH!
PB - I Don't Know WHAT To Do With Her ... Play Baseball With Her Head? And WHACK It With A Baseball Bat!!!
JAAL -  OH THEY WOULD BE IN DISNEY LAND DEFINITELY, LIKE AASHVEE DII SAID, HATCHING EGGS!!
YD - ZOO, YEAAAH, OR THE FARM, THE COW SHOULD BE WHERE COWS ARE!!
VD AND SID - Madam Tussades Baby, Madam Tussades Wink ... LEGENDERY FACES Wink
NivRen - OH THEY WOULD HAVE GOT ALLL THE SCREEN TIME!!! AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP WOULD BE ZOOOOOOOOOOMING!!! Wink
MP/STALKER - USKO TOOOOOOOOOO ... MAAAR DALTI UNKO!!

Aaaaah, We LOVE This NivRen Connection!!! Embarrassed ... Whether Your 15 or 50, All The Way Upto 70 Or 80, Love Just Needs A Young Heart For It To Feel And Beat To ... Big smile

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Simran I loved your post and your list of what went through Nivi's thoughts during that hug. We are all bunch of emotional crazy for NivRen fools. Like you, I never had a urge to cry so much in my life. I hardly cry. But I guess the emotional connection with share with NivRen is totally different and way they make us happy, dreamy, sad and angry it's amazing. I all wanted to wipe out whole Sood khandan today, stupid morons, no one deserves family like that.

Hi Ketty ...how r u dear?? rocking with last scene...thanks for liking my thoughts and posts. I have not read everyone's yet as i jumped in and watched the last part and had to put my thoughts down like everyone else. I think there is something different abt Nivren love story and their feelings even though serial is the same theme..Saas and Bahu. and def next year in Star Plus awards ..CC will get an award for worst Saasu of all.

but anyway I am with you on wiping the whole khandan....but Ketty plz tell me why they did not show BS at all? earlier BS could hear YD and CC voice when they were outside on the porch and fighting with Nivren and throwing them out of the house. so, why not today? where was Lalji kaka and why he did not bring BS out?? i mean for last so many episodes they are showing the bond between Nivi and BS growing stronger and I thought today he will come and save her. or atleast help her. but no. these CT are stupid. 

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Hi Ketty ...how r u dear?? rocking with last scene...thanks for liking my thoughts and posts. I have not read everyone's yet as i jumped in and watched the last part and had to put my thoughts down like everyone else. I think there is something different abt Nivren love story and their feelings even though serial is the same theme..Saas and Bahu. and def next year in Star Plus awards ..CC will get an award for worst Saasu of all.

but anyway I am with you on wiping the whole khandan....but Ketty plz tell me why they did not show BS at all? earlier BS could hear YD and CC voice when they were outside on the porch and fighting with Nivren and throwing them out of the house. so, why not today? where was Lalji kaka and why he did not bring BS out?? i mean for last so many episodes they are showing the bond between Nivi and BS growing stronger and I thought today he will come and save her. or atleast help her. but no. these CT are stupid. 

I was wondering about BS too. I wanted him to be there when Viren blast those good for nothing, low lives. I wanted BS to see how mature and responsible Viren is compare to that spineless sulking face moron he thinks is better grand son. But what I think is, they must have given him sleeping pills again like they did at the time of wedding. And I don't expect anything from Lalji kaka now, he also thinks Nivi lost her mind, he was the person who helped CC to convinced VD and Sid by telling them about old phone. 

FaizuuNivRensimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top