India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 144)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Fiaza loved your analysis sweety it was beautiful and short specially Nivi-CC char mera haath and Sid and Divya 2 PB together but sweety don't be angry too much yaar and whatever you listed in no to do they did that except the dialog of Viren but in this torturous episode I love few things:
  1. Nivi missing Viren and the scene there (which is beautifully explained by Payal hats off to you for explaining the scene in such a beautiful manner I loved each and every word you described there)
  2. NT dadi Slaping Keshav (must watch scene someone needed to put some brain in him too to show how wrong he is about his own daughter, mother and son) I loved that scene and seriously watched that scene more than 10 times.
  3. NT shouted at CC to leave Nivi.
  4. Nivi sensed Viren fighted with CC and run to him and hug him beautifully and that hug was must watch (Again dissected beautifully by Payal and agree with her each word and it was like heaven).

Payal Hi you are simply amazing with your words I love it the way you dissect each and every emoiton of my cutie-cutiepie couple.

Simran I am sorry that CT's made you cry but I love the way you described each emotion of Nivi when she hugged Viren and I agree with you even I want to hit CC when she was hurting my cutie-pie so much.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Faiza, my sweets!! I loved your thoughts on today's episode! I love how vocal you are about your emotion as soon as I started reading your post, I started getting all worked-up & mad the CTs all over again as I was just before writing my thoughts. I hear you, it was such a lousy & pathetic maha episode and I think the worst part was that it was not your regular episode, right? I mean, we wouldn't have gotten so mad, were it not for it being a maha episode. To hype about it so much and then just give us such an episode full of torture. Seriously!! But oh well, we will have Suchi's weekend retreat to help us survive through the weekend and then come Monday, hopefully, we get a solid packed episode with Viren bashing everyone in the Sood clan..

FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Simran I loved your post and your list of what went through Nivi's thoughts during that hug. We are all bunch of emotional crazy for NivRen fools. Like you, I never had a urge to cry so much in my life. I hardly cry. But I guess the emotional connection with share with NivRen is totally different and way they make us happy, dreamy, sad and angry it's amazing. I all wanted to wipe out whole Sood khandan today, stupid morons, no one deserves family like that.

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillating

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@Rachu Dii!!
Helloooooooo, And Sorry For Breaking My Promise Again. My Keyboards Diagnosed, I Guess.
Ahaaa, I Agree. NT's Slap Was Just A Classic! ... I Was Practically Trying My Best Not To Laugh!!
And OMV!!! ... Nivi Missing/Sensing/Hugging Viren, Oh The Whole Sequence Was SOOOOOOOO Magical.

@Payal Diii!!!
Oh My Payal Diiii, My Buttercups Wink, I LOVE YOUUUU!!!!!
I Just Have To Vent Out My Anger, So Hence Tongue ... Nevertheless, I'd Rather Have A Normal Regular Half Hour Episode With NivRen Than A Whole Hour Of None ...
SO EAGERLY READING SUCHI DII'S RETREAT SCENE (OH They Are NivRen WE DIE FOR!!!) And Monday ... Not Keeping My Hopes Too High, But VIREN'S GONNA START A FIGHT!! HELLL YEAAAAH!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Fiaza loved your analysis sweety it was beautiful and short specially Nivi-CC char mera haath and Sid and Divya 2 PB together but sweety don't be angry too much yaar and whatever you listed in no to do they did that except the dialog of Viren but in this torturous episode I love few things:
  1. Nivi missing Viren and the scene there (which is beautifully explained by Payal hats off to you for explaining the scene in such a beautiful manner I loved each and every word you described there)
  2. NT dadi Slaping Keshav (must watch scene someone needed to put some brain in him too to show how wrong he is about his own daughter, mother and son) I loved that scene and seriously watched that scene more than 10 times.
  3. NT shouted at CC to leave Nivi.
  4. Nivi sensed Viren fighted with CC and run to him and hug him beautifully and that hug was must watch (Again dissected beautifully by Payal and agree with her each word and it was like heaven).

Payal Hi you are simply amazing with your words I love it the way you dissect each and every emoiton of my cutie-cutiepie couple.

Simran I am sorry that CT's made you cry but I love the way you described each emotion of Nivi when she hugged Viren and I agree with you even I want to hit CC when she was hurting my cutie-pie so much.
Hey Rach, thanks a ton, jaan for your wonderful praises!! It really means a lot to me!! I cannot tell you how encouraged I feel about writing more & better, every time some one says such nice, kind words about my posts!! And, now that you mention it, that is right all the 4 points that you have listed above were seriously good about today's episode but clearly I was so much living in my NivRen world, that I completely bypassed the other good aspects depicted in today's episode. You know what, I feel like such a snob (but I promise I am anything but) I only write about NivRen, as if, no one else matters. Embarrassed

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
hi faiza..awesome analysis..i love your few sentences that made me laugh very much...how do you find these emotions and the way to portray is so cool...

for KS
Like Dude, No Offense But, Do You Do Botox Or Something, That You Can't Stretch Your Face? I'm Curious To Know ... Confused

for NT dadi
She Couldn't STAND CC Holding Nivi's Hand In That Manner, Like, WOOOOOOOP WONDERWOMAN!!!!

for CC 
CC's Starts Talking About The Sharma Family History, LIKE NO WOMAN, GET LOST!!! ... If I Could, I WOULD HAVE PUT MY HAND THROUGH MY LAPTOP SCREEN, AND PULLED CC'S HAIR AND MAKE HER BALD! ...

For Sid
SID, BE A BLOODY MAN WILL YOU. Goodness's Sake,
Two PB's Found Something In Common And Got Married, And Will Have PB Juniors And Kids Aswell. THE PB GENERATION!!

For everyone in sood
ONE PERSON, Is DRAGGING Nivi, And The REST OF THE KHAAANDAAAN IS JUST STOOD 

For NIVREN

Nevertheless, It Was SO Damn Cute, Viren's FILMY Style, Shah Rukh Khan Pose, With Both Hands Held Out, Like AAAO, MERI BAAAHON MAIN NIVEDITAAAAAAAAAAAA ... And Nivi Baaagti Baaagti Gayi, Only To Find Herself Hugging Thin Air. -.- ... I Think Nivi Finds Viren REALLY Hot In White, No Wonder She Imagined Her "Farishta" In It

How Nivi's Like "CC Ki Bachiii, Meraa Haath Chorr ABHI ISI WAQT!!!"
And The Perfect Filmy, Old School Romantic Scene Of The Heroine Doing Her Usual Slow Motion Running (Thank God This One Was NORMAL Speed), And TIGHTLY, And WOW, SHE CERTAINLY DID HOLD HIM TIGHT, GRASPING Onto Her Hero's Clothes, In This Case, His Chocolate Brown Jacket. Ooooooooooft, WHAT A (Filmy), But Passionate Scene.
Like, Her FINALLY Finding Solace And Peace. She Was RELIEVED That She Was There. That THAT SOMEONE, Finally Came Who She KNOWS Will Believe Her. She Wanted And Needed That More Than ANYTHING, And Viren, Through This "Intense Hug", Where Nivi Took The First Step, Doesn't Need ANY Other Proof Or Evidence On How Much She Missed Him, Since He Has It, INFRONT, In His ARMS!!

I love you for doing this and make me smile and laugh. thank you.

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
 Hey Rach, thanks a ton, jaan for your wonderful praises!! It really means a lot to me!! I cannot tell you how encouraged I feel about writing more & better, every time some one says such nice, kind words about my posts!! And, now that you mention it, that is right all the 4 points that you have listed above were seriously good about today's episode but clearly I was so much living in my NivRen world, that I completely bypassed the other good aspects depicted in today's episode. You know what, I feel like such a snob (but I promise I am anything but) I only write about NivRen, as if, no one else matters. Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

hey payal. ..how r u? i still have to go and read your analysis. but i will do it peacefully and slowly so i can give justice to it. but i wanted to comment on your above post.

You are not a snob. we understand..let me use Viren's dialog for you..it just came to my mind when i am typing here....after rope scene ..in Navz YT uploaded Viren & Nivedita Scene # 91 Viren says to Nivi you will understand me bcos "itne diino (days) tum hamare saath jo rahi ho..." 

so same goes to you. after staying in Nivren's wold since October (like you said earlier) how can one think of anything or anyone else in show?? they are just show pieces..muck in the pond ..real LOTUS is Nivren and you are totally right on focusing on them. I hope I made you smile.

FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hi faiza..awesome analysis..i love your few sentences that made me laugh very much...how do you find these emotions and the way to portray is so cool...

for KS
Like Dude, No Offense But, Do You Do Botox Or Something, That You Can't Stretch Your Face? I'm Curious To Know ... Confused

for NT dadi
She Couldn't STAND CC Holding Nivi's Hand In That Manner, Like, WOOOOOOOP WONDERWOMAN!!!!

for CC 
CC's Starts Talking About The Sharma Family History, LIKE NO WOMAN, GET LOST!!! ... If I Could, I WOULD HAVE PUT MY HAND THROUGH MY LAPTOP SCREEN, AND PULLED CC'S HAIR AND MAKE HER BALD! ...

For Sid
SID, BE A BLOODY MAN WILL YOU. Goodness's Sake,
Two PB's Found Something In Common And Got Married, And Will Have PB Juniors And Kids Aswell. THE PB GENERATION!!

For everyone in sood
ONE PERSON, Is DRAGGING Nivi, And The REST OF THE KHAAANDAAAN IS JUST STOOD 

For NIVREN

Nevertheless, It Was SO Damn Cute, Viren's FILMY Style, Shah Rukh Khan Pose, With Both Hands Held Out, Like AAAO, MERI BAAAHON MAIN NIVEDITAAAAAAAAAAAA ... And Nivi Baaagti Baaagti Gayi, Only To Find Herself Hugging Thin Air. -.- ... I Think Nivi Finds Viren REALLY Hot In White, No Wonder She Imagined Her "Farishta" In It

How Nivi's Like "CC Ki Bachiii, Meraa Haath Chorr ABHI ISI WAQT!!!"
And The Perfect Filmy, Old School Romantic Scene Of The Heroine Doing Her Usual Slow Motion Running (Thank God This One Was NORMAL Speed), And TIGHTLY, And WOW, SHE CERTAINLY DID HOLD HIM TIGHT, GRASPING Onto Her Hero's Clothes, In This Case, His Chocolate Brown Jacket. Ooooooooooft, WHAT A (Filmy), But Passionate Scene.
Like, Her FINALLY Finding Solace And Peace. She Was RELIEVED That She Was There. That THAT SOMEONE, Finally Came Who She KNOWS Will Believe Her. She Wanted And Needed That More Than ANYTHING, And Viren, Through This "Intense Hug", Where Nivi Took The First Step, Doesn't Need ANY Other Proof Or Evidence On How Much She Missed Him, Since He Has It, INFRONT, In His ARMS!!

I love you for doing this and make me smile and laugh. thank you.

OMVVV!!!
SIMRAN DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
I'm BLUSHING Right Now. Like RED AS A TAMAATAAR!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!
I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Lmaao, The Emotions Just Run Through, And I Just Type Them Out Like I'm Talking To All Of You Guys Face To Face!
OMV, Keshav/CC/Sid ... I Just HATE Them SO Much, I Can't Stand Them. And Keshav's Botox Face, I Didn't Notics That Till Today ...
And The Rest, I Dunno. I Just Write My Thoughts And Feelings, But Cos All The Older Ones In The Forum Are Like More Serious, And Reallly Deeep In Analysis, I Just Wanna Add A Little Bit Of My Teenage Masti And Humour To It, So That All You Guys Smile And Laugh Whilst Reading My Thoughts, But WOW, I Never Knew It Would Have SUCH An Effect! I Whole Heartedly Appreciate It!!! Embarrassed

If This Is The Only Way I Can Make You, My Beautiful Simran Di, And Alll Of My Awesome And Gorgeous NivRen Psychotics Even Paint A Smile On Your Face After Watching A Disheartering Episode, Then ... I SHALL!! Big smileWink

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH SIMRAN DIIIIIII!!!
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top