India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 142)

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Ufff.... Seeing the SBB segment i canceled my weekend plans so that i can watch the whole epi in TV with viren's confrontation before it get uploaded in YT..........CryCry
Crybut itz a complete crap.... AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

@ Payal Dii!!!
OH MY PAYAL DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I HAVE MISSED YOUR ANALYSIS SOOOOOOO MUCH!!! Ya Know, JUST THAT Was ENOUGH To Make Me Watch The WHOLE Hug Again. Oh Man, The 2nd Part Of The Hug Is FILLED TO THE BRIN With Passion In It. As You Said, Like Nivi Is TOTALLY Her's, And She's Were She BELONGS, In My Arms, Not In The Hands Of The Sood House And In The Clinic Of A Doctor, But In These Bare Hands Of Viren Sood!!
And It Also Showed Like Nivi, There's No Need To Be Ashamed, If You Want To Cry, Here, Take My Shoulder, And Cry Anc Cry Until You Don't Find Peace.
Ahaaaa, BUTTERCUPS!!! Viren REALLY Did Look Like One. I'm Telling You, Nivi Finds Viren VERY Hot In WhiteWink

Hello, my lovely Faiza!! How are you doing, sweets? I am so glad that my post made to re-watch the hug. Thanks dear, for liking it that much. Hehe, and I knew, if not from anyone else, I will get a reaction out from you about, 'buttercups'. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

thanx payal dear...

i was hoping to see ur dissection on d 2nd hug eventhough its for few secs..n u made me feel d beautiful scene again..Hug

yep, viren radar it is...oh my...ur dissection is sooo beautiful yaar...2 parts of d hug !! d 2nd part of d hug, i also thot same abt it...n i had d same feeling seeing it...abt d imagination scene too, i had d same effect..payal dear, we do've a telepathy here...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

@ payal - your analysis is absolutely brilliant. You have laid down Nivren scene exactly.
..........loved it dear and i was really touched and got a bit emotional  when i read it......  ... I don't have any words to say........ thank you very much.

Hey Reshma, thanks for liking my post! And, you are very welcome, quite honestly, posting this analysis is more for me than for anyone, I cannot tell you how good it feels when you that reading my analysis really touched you & got you a bit emotional. Thanks for sharing those kind words with me, sweets!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....Dilbole_ShiOmRu

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Mahaepisode was a MahaTorture. I kept on ff the whole thing to see if Viren appears anywhere, but sigh no Viren till the end. But, the maha torture  ended up with an amazing amazing hug. People wouldn't have mind if they kept on repeating the whole hug for 1 hr instead of showing that torture.

CTs please please get rid of Sid. I just cant see his sissy face anymore. And please for heavens sake find a good punishment for DD (PB). I more angry on these so called nice people of the Sood house than CC or YD. Atleast we(and Nivi) know CC and YD are evil so dont keep any expectations from them, but its really painful to watch these others who Nivi beleives will help. Nivi its high time you give it back to DD. More than any torture in the CCBM, the most painful thing to watch is Nivi having hopes on DD.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....FaizuuNivRengmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@Simran Diiiiiiiiiii!!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
SIMRAN DIII, PLEASEEE, Cheer Up!!!!
And The Tears Just Automatically Come, It Was Just The Atmosphere, It Was SOOO Tense, It Was At The Pinnicle Climax, And It Needed Something To Calm It Down, Which Was The Hug!!
AHAAAA, I AGREE, Nivi Must Have Been Feeling And Thinking  1000 Things At Once During The Hug, And Viren Would Have Been EQUALLY Confused! ..
Dont Worry Diii, If You Wanna Curse People, Read My Post On Pg 139, I've Cursed So Many Times There Wink

Diiiii, NEXT WEEK HAS TO BE A NivRen FILLED WEEK.
I Mean, Itna Toh Banta Hi Hain Naa. We NivRen Fans WAIT For NivRen, They HAVE To Repay Us!!

Resh.....gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

@ Payal Dii!!!
OH MY PAYAL DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I HAVE MISSED YOUR ANALYSIS SOOOOOOO MUCH!!! Ya Know, JUST THAT Was ENOUGH To Make Me Watch The WHOLE Hug Again. Oh Man, The 2nd Part Of The Hug Is FILLED TO THE BRIN With Passion In It. As You Said, Like Nivi Is TOTALLY Her's, And She's Were She BELONGS, In My Arms, Not In The Hands Of The Sood House And In The Clinic Of A Doctor, But In These Bare Hands Of Viren Sood!!
And It Also Showed Like Nivi, There's No Need To Be Ashamed, If You Want To Cry, Here, Take My Shoulder, And Cry Anc Cry Until You Don't Find Peace.
Ahaaaa, BUTTERCUPS!!! Viren REALLY Did Look Like One. I'm Telling You, Nivi Finds Viren VERY Hot In WhiteWink

Hello, my lovely Faiza!! How are you doing, sweets? I am so glad that my post made to re-watch the hug. Thanks dear, for liking it that much. Hehe, and I knew, if not from anyone else, I will get a reaction out from you about, 'buttercups'. LOL
Payal Diii!!1
I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
Yup, As SOOON As I Read Buttercups, I Had SUCH A Big Smile On My Face Like Big smileBig smileBig smile
He EXACTLY Looked Like A Buttercup In That Scene ...
Viren And Food Make One AWESOME Combination! ...Big smile

Just Hope That Next Week The CT's RePay Us For ALL The NivRen Scenes We Rightfully Deserve!

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
simran...ur list of nivi's thots during d hug was just brilliant..!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top