India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 141)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Gals I m gongg as for now . Ek chota sa break lolzz ,but i will b back soon . okkk Gals .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Payal good to see you back. You are right Nivi's Viren radar was in full swing today. And sweetie your dissection of NivRen hug is mindblowing. I had goosebumps and tears in my eyes while reading it. These two just make me mad. I can't believe how much emotions they let out of me. I don't normally cry, I am weird that way, but yesterday's phone convo and today's hug make me so emotional that I can't stop tear rolling out from my eyes. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillating

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@Ketty Diiiiiiiii!!
Hellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
How Are You???
Ya Know, I Should Do That. Make A List On Things I Am DYING To See, Yet Label It DO NOT, And Then Maybeee, Luck Will Favour It And The CT's Will Show It. Yup, Option 6 DEFINITELY Came True!!
Cursing, LMAOOO, They Really Deserved To Be Cursed, And Them Expression I Find So WEIRD. O.O

@ Payal Dii!!!
OH MY PAYAL DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I HAVE MISSED YOUR ANALYSIS SOOOOOOO MUCH!!! Ya Know, JUST THAT Was ENOUGH To Make Me Watch The WHOLE Hug Again. Oh Man, The 2nd Part Of The Hug Is FILLED TO THE BRIN With Passion In It. As You Said, Like Nivi Is TOTALLY Her's, And She's Were She BELONGS, In My Arms, Not In The Hands Of The Sood House And In The Clinic Of A Doctor, But In These Bare Hands Of Viren Sood!!
And It Also Showed Like Nivi, There's No Need To Be Ashamed, If You Want To Cry, Here, Take My Shoulder, And Cry Anc Cry Until You Don't Find Peace.
Ahaaaa, BUTTERCUPS!!! Viren REALLY Did Look Like One. I'm Telling You, Nivi Finds Viren VERY Hot In WhiteWink

@Monii Diiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Hellloooooooooooooo!!
YAAAR, FORGET SRK, SALLU, AMIR SAIF, SHAHID, RANBIR, IMRAN And What Not! He's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much More Better!!! Oooooft, His Hugs Are TO DIE For!!!

@Resh Diiiii!!!
Hellooooooooooooo!!!!
Thank You Sooooooooo Much!!!
I Understand EXACTLY What You Mean. I CANNOT Bottle And Bank Up My Anger, And If My Anger Made You Calm, Then I Shall Surely Do That Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....gmann2010Scintillatingmoniluvskinshuk

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Yesterday they showed us that in morning Nivi was talking to Viren, he was in delhi. Today (day in serial didn't change), was it afternoon when CC dragging Nivi out? How come Viren was already there. I think he literally did what he told Nivi, Udake aajaunga tumhare paas. He took flight back, what do you think? And when CC was dragging Nivi, Nivi was just protesting but didn't try to get out of her clutches, but as soon as she sensed Viren, some kind of strength over took her and she just freed herself from evil witch's grip and ran. I am watching that again and again.

ketty, he came by car...its behind d hug...see d scene again...

OMG faiza...superb post yaar...i liked dat dialogue abt nivi -cc "CC Ki Bachiii, Meraa Haath Chorr ABHI ISI WAQT!!!"

Resh.....FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Yesterday they showed us that in morning Nivi was talking to Viren, he was in delhi. Today (day in serial didn't change), was it afternoon when CC dragging Nivi out? How come Viren was already there. I think he literally did what he told Nivi, Udake aajaunga tumhare paas. He took flight back, what do you think? And when CC was dragging Nivi, Nivi was just protesting but didn't try to get out of her clutches, but as soon as she sensed Viren, some kind of strength over took her and she just freed herself from evil witch's grip and ran. I am watching that again and again.

ketty, he came by car...its behind d hug...see d scene again...

OMG faiza...superb post yaar...i liked dat dialogue abt nivi -cc "CC Ki Bachiii, Meraa Haath Chorr ABHI ISI WAQT!!!"
OMV!!!
Seriously?? LOLLOLLOL
I Was Trying To Make Today Feel As Light And Humourous As Possible, Since We're All SOOO Annoyed!!
Thank Youuuu Sooooooooooooo Much Ashly Diiii!!!! Big smileBig smile
AHAAA, Achaaanak Nivi Main Josh Agayaa, And It Was Like She Was PINCHING CC Like, Mera Haaaath Chhoroooooooooooo, Plastic Face!!! Angry

Resh.....simran728gmann2010ashred12

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@ payal - your analysis is absolutely brilliant. You have laid down Nivren scene exactly.
..........loved it dear and i was really touched and got a bit emotional  when i read it......  ... I don't have any words to say........ thank you very much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
hi everyone...i just to say even i am sorry too for CT wasting our time and breaking our hopes..but after reading everyone posts..i went and only saw the last part..from time DD and Nivi comes down to end.

and after the last scene ended I WAS CRYING..no I WAS SOBBING..for 10 minutes I could not stop SOBBING...n believe i have never done that before..not when i watch DDLJ or any movie or serial..not when I myself got married and was leaving my parents.. not only tears my whole body was shaking and I was sobbing with BEDSHEET IN MY MOUTH..bcos i did not my voice to out of the bedroom. I was literally closing my eyes ..seeing Nivi's desperation and her sense of Viren and how she ran towards that direction and seeing viren's arms around her and how without hesitation she went and hug him....I LOVE IN WITH THEM. I WAS HAPPY FOR THEM and MY TEARS WERE THAT OF JOY AND EXCITEMENT. THAT FINALLY!!!!

the reason I was sobbing was because by end of the MH (maha..) they had shown the situation to be so desperate. if I could reach out to her i would have done that..so badly i wanted to help her...i wanted to separate her from CC hands...but i could not..so I was praying...like a desperate viewer I was praying to god. like i would have prayed for my sister...that CT will change this scene and something will happen..i was praying ..please god help her make this stop..plz plz plz... this scene had totally gripped me...and of course I did not know when CT will show Viren but the way  they did was the right way bcos today nivi's desperation had reached limits. and plus viren saw entire family being against her..no one was with her on her side ..everyone was standing behind CC....showing him their true colors. 

When Nivi hugged Viren she had so many thoughts in her mind...i am still crying thinking of what she must have been thinking...Nivi thinking

1. thank god viren you are back
2. please help me
3. please believe in me
4. please protect me from these ppl and please dont let them take me to the doctor..i am fine and you know that more than anyone else. 
5. please never leave me alone again..you have no idea what they have done when i was alone..they made me crazy..
6. please keep your arms around me always..they make me safe.
7. be my RAM (bhagwan) and always be my savior ..
8. I am sorry I was not that strong like you thought I was..but i tried 
9. i promised you I will wait for you but these ppl were just pushing me so much..and I tried to stop but could not
10. this is my prayer..please no one has to go through this hell ever in their life or in any world ..even if they are my enemies i would not wish this to them

my last part. ....i have lost all hopes and all respect for YD, DD, VD, CC, SID, HL, etc.

now even if milee, navz, anju anyone for that matter makes me believe that there is even 1 IOTA of humanity left in them..i will not believe it..plz god make them disappear from my screen. I hate even the sight of them. and i am not using word HATE lightly. I am using it to show my real feelings right now.

CT had to show this today. It made viewers completely HATE all other characters, made NIVI desperation go to the EXTREME heights..otherwise the effect would not be that much....and when she meets Viren in that DESPERATION moment..the love between them just went to NEW HEIGHTS. totally new heights...now no one can break them...no one ..i mean not even 1 single person can make them go against each other no matter. they have complete faith in each other with world against them. hell with the world. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeFaizuuNivRenlamszarmeenoScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Payal good to see you back. You are right Nivi's Viren radar was in full swing today. And sweetie your dissection of NivRen hug is mindblowing. I had goosebumps and tears in my eyes while reading it. These two just make me mad. I can't believe how much emotions they let out of me. I don't normally cry, I am weird that way, but yesterday's phone convo and today's hug make me so emotional that I can't stop tear rolling out from my eyes. 
Awww, thanks Ketty for the kind and encouraging words about my post. And, you know what I can exactly relate to what you are saying about all these various emotions NivRen make us feel. Nothing weird about that at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top