NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 140)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by mahix3

Girls, something about the episode is disturbing me a lot !! The bit about the Diya not extinguishing for the next 24 hours, which means it will surely extinguish before that time !! But why ? Viren is back and he also challenged the entire family that he will prove Nivi is not mad and will find out who the culprit is, then what will the extinguishing signify ? Confused

I didn't watch that part of the episode so can you elaborate on what happened and to whom she said that?

Mahi, after the Pooja ended at the sharma house, Pandit Ji tells NT to be careful that the Diya does not extinguish for the next 24 hours. The Pooja was for Nivi's safety. This means that the Diya is going to extinguish for sure, but I can't understand why, especially with Viren back and believing in Nivi !!

No, why would the diya extinguish? I mean I saw the part where it flickered but maybe that's the CT's way of scaring us or showing us that it isn't over just yet? But I truly believe that now with Viren home, Nivedita is safe. I'm just really hoping that now Nivi and Viren move in with Naintara and Yash because now I think that either Keshav will leave the two again or that he will stay there while NivRen stays there and see how great of a guy Viren is (and how different he is from Chancal, Jawahar and Yashondra) and finally be able to accept Nivi back in his life along with Viren. I know it's a lot to ask for but it would make it all the better especially if we have this MP track still going.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Moni, sweetie we are not going to get a confession anytime soon, let alone consummation !! At most there are chances of Nivi's realization, but knowing CT's they will try and drag that as well, as much as they can !!
I am not worried about confession and consummation but my only worry is they should not extinguish diya after Viren's entry as it will again turn my mind in wrong direction as today what I saw only Vire is the person in Sood house who can support Nivi and no one else can do that and I want to stay positive about Viren.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ashred12xaviaramoniluvskinshuk

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Monica di... I think this consummation between the two won't happen for like at least another month but I really hope Nivi is able to confess her feelings for him. Or at least tell him how much she missed him. But right now it's bad timing or else he'll feel like she only needs him not wants him around.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010ashred12xaviaramoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
You know girls sometime I love HL and CC as if she hasn't took promise from Nivi to sacrifice her love then Nivi wouldn't have got Viren and would have tied with a husband like Sid who never stand for her and see the tortures on her daily do you really think if CC was not her MIL and VD was her MIL then also would CC stopped her wicked games to throw her out of house and would VD and Sid stand up against CC and YD to save Nivi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssimran728gmann2010ashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Oh Faiza sweets your option 6 came true today. I can feel your anger. But sweetie get you anger out on something else. Ok so yesterday you made a list what you didn't wanted to see and CT gave you exactly that. So now on make a list what you don't want to see, but just write that you are dying to see those things, we might just get lucky. 

Strangely enough after reading your take on today's episode I feel so much better, I was reading aloud and cursing everyone of those low lives with you. 

You bowled me over sweetheart with your Keshav's expression and pulling CC's hair comments. LOL 

@all BTW who asked that first hug Viren initiated it and second one she wanted Nivi to do it? I think your wish was granted today. Embarrassed

FaizuuNivRensimran728

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Hello Girls!! What a downer today's maha episode ended up being? Seriously, the CTs hyped it to such an extent that we were all waiting in some earnest anticipation to see it. It honestly ended up being 95% full of torture to Nivedita. However, I am going to stop getting all worked up about it and not think much about how the CTs basically ruined our weekend, and try to be positive and look forward to wonderful episodes, significantly of NivRen scenes next week and for now, just focus and concentrate on the 5% good about NivRen that was depicted in today's episode.

Before I began, I want to take a brief moment and thank our dear lovely sweet Ashley for acting as this amazing buffer for so many of us here. Ashely, dear I know I have said this before and I don't think, I can ever say it enough, but thanks jaan, thanks a ton for watching the episodes in advance and forewarning us about what to see and what not to. All of us cannot thank you enough!! We really appreciate what all you do for us all Nivren maniacs, here.

I have to focus on & began with what I now call as, "The Incredible Hug" between my sweetcakes. As such, this is the second hug only but my good girls, it was so highly emotionally charged, yet exceedingly beautiful at the same time. I am just amazed at these various emotions that NivRen's hugs evoke in me. Okay, so I want to begin elaborating on the scene from the point where NT dadi comes and stops CC from dragging Nivi to the car. Nivi, poor baby is all crying her heart out, so distressed and is looking at dadi, with this helplessness, & then all of a sudden, she has this incredulous look on her face, which signifies so much relief & calmness, & she turns solely guided by this in-built Viren radar in her heart, telling her he is in the vicinity. Can you believe this? Girls, Viren always had this, he always could sense whenever Nivedita was within this 100 feet of his radius, but now, even Nivedita senses his presence so well. Amazing, how true love can surpass so much and create this heart connections between two souls. She turns, sensing his presence, and mind you the spot she is standing at, she cannot really see him but frees her forceful grasp from CC's hands and runs in the direction where her heart is telling her, Viren is! It is shown quite dramatically, where in she runs towards Viren, but I have to say this here, she looks like a vision in blue, despite the fact that she is distressed & crying, she looks just beautiful as she runs as if she is running for her life towards her life, Viren, into his strong caring protective arms, which are meant only for that, to comfort her. Poor Nivedita just lets herself lose and starts crying her heart out once she is in Viren's arms. I would dissect, "the incredible hug" into 2 parts here, this being the first where Nivedita is crying and hugging Viren, as if hanging for life and Viren also hugging just hugging her back, with this confused bewildered expression on his face, showing, what in the world is going on? He wants to ask what is wrong but realizes Nivedita's need to just hold her and does just that. I loved how for just a brief moment the camera runs around them in circle and focuses only on the hug, as if, the entire world was non-existent, at right that moment and nothing else mattered but to hold each other. Then comes the second part of the hug, which OMG, girls I cannot tell you the kind of feelings it emotes for me. Now, you see Viren being mad, he is looking at everyone with this angry look saying, now what have you guys done?? Look at that hug, Viren is completely engulfing her, both his hands on her back, covering her completely, this hug gives me this feeling of immense sense of protection. When I saw it the first time, I don't know why but it reminded me of this very funny scenario ' Imagine there is a small little child & it's really cold outside & as a parent/guardian you want to cover the baby up completely, bundle it up in this warmth & shield it from the cold harshness of winter outside, so that, no spec of cold even touches the baby. That's how Viren is hugging Nivedita and I loved it!! OMG, that was so endearingly beautiful!! Wow, I cannot just get over this warm gooey feeling in the pit of my stomach when I see this hug, girls!!

Moving on to the only other good scene of the maha episode, wherein after CC locks Nivedita in her room and poor thing is all distressed and is sitting on the floor, as if thoroughly defeated in life. Then she looks at Viren's picture ( I am absolutely in love with this picture of Viren. It somehow captures the essence of Viren, projecting all that his character is about ' good looking, sweet, fun-loving, warm, passionate, adorable, lively, controlled aggressiveness, determined, stubborn, everything) and says, "Pata nahi kya ho raha hai mere saath? Par mujhe pura yakeen hai kit tum aake meri sari parechaniya dur kar doge! Bus ab tum aa joa. Mein har pal tumhara intezaar kar rahi hu."  As soon as she finishes saying this, we hear the background song, "Mere saathi, mere yaara, tu farishta khuda ka". I love this song so much and the CTs are just doing a brilliant job of making us listen to it at the right moment. I mean, it was so ideal to put in right now, in this scene's context. Nivedita is thinking about and calling out for her guardian angel, because only he can come and make everything right in her life and not to mention it is such a beautifully melodious tune. I absolutely love the song. And, my poor baby, Nivedita must be hurting so badly and wanting Viren to come back so badly, that she actually hallucinated for real this time around and her need was so strong that it conjured up Viren and he opens the door & comes inside and my god, was he a vision or what, girls? In this date outfit, he looked seriously like a dream!! (I am digressing and having one of my many imaginary conversations with my sweetpups, "Viren, I have to say this, for the record, buttercups, it is seriously a sin, I repeat, it is seriously a grave sin to look like this, to look so good & delectable, okay! You have to realize how much havoc you can create on all of us here, you have to!!!) And, along with Nivi even I was  feeling this huge relief, a sense of calmness, this feeling of finally coming home, of feeling that yes, finally everything is right in this world. And, Nivedita still cannot believe he is here and that's why asks him, with this breathlessness in her voice, "Viren, tum aa gaye?", to which Viren replies, "Kaise nahi aata, tumne yaad jo kiya tha mujhe! Kya kaha tha meine, jab bhi tum mujhe dil se pukaro gi, mein aajaunga." And, then he spreads both his arms out and just beckons her to come to him, come in his arms, where she belongs, where she will find absolute solace, with this such an endearingly beautiful expression/look on his face, implying, "Come to me baby, come here, in my arms, where you belong, where you will find every happiness possible in this world". Awww, this was so good. Poor Nivi, just stammers his name on her lips and runs to him, only to actually realize that he is not there. So, heart wrenching & disheartening!! My god, to see and feel something so good, only to realize that it's actually not there. Girls, this was an amazing scene and the CTs did a brilliant job of showing it the way they did. I absolutely loved it.

Okay, so this was the 5% that was good in today's episode. And, quite honestly, girls before I began putting my thoughts down, I was mad & pissed as well but as I have said before, that NivRen truly are therapeutic, this was no exception. It really helped me calm down a lot and I would be so happy, if this post of mine manages to calm even one person down. Thanks girls for allowing me to share my NivRen scene from today's episode with you guys. As always, I would love to receive your feedback.

Edited by Excruciating - 08 January 2011 at 11:06am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsranragprajeemittusinghResh.....FaizuuNivRenlamszarmeenogmann2010ashred12anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
@Faizaa Hey jaan hu r u ? Huglovedd ur analysis . n Yaarr abt d Nivren scene i alreadyy said ki I m watchngg it again n again n again . tht is enough for me 2 calm me n i calmed down also . Both d scenes were 2 out of d world justt lovedd it . n Yaar Kinny was loking damnn hottt in White .It's his color yaar . Also he looked hottt just likee a typicall bollyy , hollyy hero SRK , Sallu koi bhi nahi laga uske samne . Kyaa entryy maari yaar . lovv him . n MOndayy yeh tsunami kisi ko bhi nahi chodne wala .

@ketty I thnk dear they were showing it evenng . n Nivi talked 2 Viren on morning . So i thnk he came by car only .n it is possible . Nahi tohh like Viren said " udke vapas aa jaunga toh he might hav camw frm flight

FaizuuNivRengmann2010

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@Faiza - after reading your pos ,the frustrations and the way you have vent out anger., i  feel better dear.You said all the right things which was suppressed in my mind. And I feel as someone has taken away a big burden from me. It was needed. Thank you soo much.

FaizuuNivRengmann2010

Go to top