Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 14)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

I'm telling you, this is ridiculous. There is no point in badmouthing the CTs even though right now it seems like a room full of bandhars came up with this storyline. But don't even get me started about Divya. She's an idiot and selfish. After a long hard day at work, obviously her husband needs to come home and freshen up even before he goes next door but what is it? She doesn't want him in the house alone with Nivi. WHAT DOES THAT DUMB GIRL THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN? That Sid is going to give Nivi the shuhaagan rights that belong to her? She is so slow. And Chancal.. she is an utter evil witch. First off, did she really think she'd get away with trying to pull some evil crap without getting yelled at by Yashondra? We all know that horrible woman had something planned/ failure planned for Nivi so that she could blame it all on her and that's why she left Nivi home alone but obviously she got caught. I just wish Chancal would get what she deserves! As for Hemleta, she needs to just stop. That woman is stupid and needs to underestimating Nivi. If I could, I'd hit all these people with my chappal!

ROFL Mahi I can't stop laughing reading at your post. Sorry dear, I know you are angry and I agree with you on everything you just mentioned. CC is just pure evil, i don't expect anything good from her and I just hope YD yell at her before getting to Nivi. And about DD and HL, I don't know where to start. Both of their brains only process information which contains Sid in it.

Edited by gmann2010 - 05 January 2011 at 11:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashana_83Resh.....Shayafanmilee1014NivRenDeewani

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I don't know girls but why I am not getting convinced fully about everything and getting all kinds of negative thoughts in my mind I remember ram and sita idol and it was the mistrust of ramji which in the end lead to the death of sitaji. If I think again it looks like life of Nivi is little similar to ramji who is always holding responsibilities and life of Viren similar to sitaji whose all devotion is only towards Nivi (though can't compare completely as these are mere humans) so it may also be possible he will not do anything but will be blamed for it and last straw will be Nivi mistrust which will shatter him completely I know what ever I am thinking is very rubbish but I am getting very scared now and not able to think positively I don't know why I behaving like this but can't keep these things within me I don't know

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashana_83Resh.....simran728Shayafanmilee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillating

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Since no one was kind enough to reply to my comment and tell me that I shouldn't watch the episode-- I ended up watching it and ughh. I need a break from Chand Chupa Badal Mein because right now there is no chand at all. It's just all sad and traumatic events and I can't bear to watch this any longer.

Mahi I am definitely taking break from CCBM as I can't bear it anymore Nivi getting tortured daily and I keep suspecting Viren its too much to handle for me

RAchu pls watch CCBM with a very open mind. Take the episode as it comes always remembering its a show hence everything will be cleared one day and be hopeful about the day. Imagine the joy u will get once everything is cleared.....Big smile

Although Sneha you're right about the joy that we will feel once the mystery and MP track is over-- right now it is PURE TORTURE! It is just so unbearable to watch and I don't understand why the CTs are keeping this on? I mean they will lose TRPs like this as this causes a loss of interest in the viewers or makes the viewers hate the track and stop watching. This is too much. We all knew that Nivi would get tortured in this show in order to grow but this track is C R A P !!!! God it pains me to watch it Cry

Hey Mahi jaan i know how u feel. Even i feel the pain and torture sumtimes but then calm myself by thinking positive (though very difficult) . The CT's try to give us few NivRen moments to enable us to cope up with the torture but that too is short lived coz the torture lasts longer than the moments. And about TRP like i said in my earlier posts it is determined by only few households which thrive on these kinds of torture. The most torturous serials are high on TRP, thats y CCBM is not on topLOL Dont worry the CT's will realise soon that they cannot hang on to the MP track for too long and has to clear it up but i guess it would go on for another 2-3 week atleast....

Heyy Sneha hu r u dear ? Hug

Yaa i totally agrre wid u . I also get angry but then calm myself by thnkng abt d positive future whch is yet 2 come Cry .

Yaar seriouslly dis MP track is 2 much dragged n now i hope ki Ct's end dis as soon as Viren comes . most probably dis week . But i know it is alomost impossible as 2dy already it is Wednesday . So i hope ki atleast in next week they should end dis track n should start Viren's Track either take his obessive lover track or his past story .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Resh.....simran728NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafanScintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Does any1 know when Aashvee is to be back from vacation? I thought she would join in today....

Even if Aashvee di is back, she'd be pretty pissed off right about now because of this MP track. Stupid crap Cry

I know Mahi she too will be pissed off by the MP track but really would lighten the mood with her comic dialogues badmouthing the CT's and DD,CC and the rest of the animal gang....LOL

I'm telling you, this is ridiculous. There is no point in badmouthing the CTs even though right now it seems like a room full of bandhars came up with this storyline. But don't even get me started about Divya. She's an idiot and selfish. After a long hard day at work, obviously her husband needs to come home and freshen up even before he goes next door but what is it? She doesn't want him in the house alone with Nivi. WHAT DOES THAT DUMB GIRL THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN? That Sid is going to give Nivi the shuhaagan rights that belong to her? She is so slow. And Chancal.. she is an utter evil witch. First off, did she really think she'd get away with trying to pull some evil crap without getting yelled at by Yashondra? We all know that horrible woman had something planned/ failure planned for Nivi so that she could blame it all on her and that's why she left Nivi home alone but obviously she got caught. I just wish Chancal would get what she deserves! As for Hemleta, she needs to just stop. That woman is stupid and needs to underestimating Nivi. If I could, I'd hit all these people with my chappal!

I will happily join you with my shoes. I think shoes are stirdy and hence will hurt more LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

I don't know girls but why I am not getting convinced fully about everything and getting all kinds of negative thoughts in my mind I remember ram and sita idol and it was the mistrust of ramji which in the end lead to the death of sitaji. If I think again it looks like life of Nivi is little similar to ramji who is always holding responsibilities and life of Viren similar to sitaji whose all devotion is only towards Nivi (though can't compare completely as these are mere humans) so it may also be possible he will not do anything but will be blamed for it and last straw will be Nivi mistrust which will shatter him completely I know what ever I am thinking is very rubbish but I am getting very scared now and not able to think positively I don't know why I behaving like this but can't keep these things within me I don't know

I don't think viren is similar to sitaji.LOL......... because his character is more rough and he takes on matters fast and he will ultimately do what he wants.... he is not the patient kind and  he will stay with nivi no matter what happens.........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

I don't think viren is similar to sitaji.LOL......... because his character is more rough and he takes on matters fast and he will ultimately do what he wants.... he is not the patient kind and  he will stay with nivi no matter what happens.........
 Resh I am not talking about his nature and characterstics but his love for Nivi and life that may turn as the mistrust of everyone on him will be similar
JAAL wrong accusations on Keshav killed Nirmala's wife I am scared wrong accusation on Viren might not kill him as he can take anybody's lack of trust but may not tolerate Nivi's lack of trust.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 05 January 2011 at 11:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafan

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
If cts are going to show this torture of Nivi, then plllllllleaaase also show as some relief by nivren phone talks at least.

I only watch ccbm after work as some "me time".And I skip watching these torturous epis and my day seems incomplete when I don't watch itCryCry

Please cts give us nivren phone callls every episode till he comes back or end Nivi torture. Otherwise I am gonna  start "Band karo Nivi torture" Aandolan thread hereAngry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafansimran728milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

I can totally understand your concern. As we've all agreed, this track has been stretched for too long in that it just makes you question the identity of the "MP" time and time again. And the list of suspects just grows longer by the day. I think its natural for anyone to question Viren's involvement in this matter, primarily because there this inevitable idea of him being psychotic in nature that is ever so conveniently tagged to him so don't be put down by the fact that you are thinking along those lines. The fact that his character has been sketched with grey contours kinda adds fuel to the fire here and maybe even justifies the concerns you are experiencing. So yeah, I guess all we can do is wait and hope the CTs realize that its high time they wrap this woeful track up. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top