Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 139)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Ya dear I m suree Comingg week will b veryy veryy beautiful Week for all of us (NivRenians ) n now when Nivi also started lovngg Viren So i thnk dis week we cn also get her confesion .

Yaar u know guyzz wht i thnk ? I thnk Nivi will confess her love 2 Viren before her 20th smile n when she will hav her 20th smile tht day we will get Their Consumation scene . Embarrassed .Becozz if u remember Viren said " jisNivedita ka 20t account full ho jayega , us din Nivi puri tarah se teri ho jayegi " toh i thnk dis cn happen wht say ? Big smileWink
I would definitely love Nivi to confess before 20th smile, but looking at the things going on right now, we have lots of torture and MP crap in line. We have lots of tensions to go through before we get in to total romance phase of NIvRen's life. I don't know how long they want to drag this nonsense. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by xaviara

Girls, something about the episode is disturbing me a lot !! The bit about the Diya not extinguishing for the next 24 hours, which means it will surely extinguish before that time !! But why ? Viren is back and he also challenged the entire family that he will prove Nivi is not mad and will find out who the culprit is, then what will the extinguishing signify ? Confused
That only mean one thing Navz, MP is not done yet and now Nivi will be back in Sood house there might be another attack on her. In today's episode CC said Viren has to hear us. So may be CC tries something again to prove her mad. I think we are still not done with this torture crap. I thought maha episode was to just wrap thing up but looks like we are just in middle of it. 

I guess you are right, am just hoping now that Viren is back, the Diya won't extinguish, because she showed it flickering once, but that was before Viren arrived ! I know I shouldn't worry, but  I am for some reason !

As for MP, it was quite unlikely anyways for this track to be over this soon hun ! I knew that already ! I just don't get what was the Maha episode was for ? I mean nothing important or shocking happened !! Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by mahix3

Hello my lovely Dis, 
although I can't be on much today, I just wanted to say I'm in a good mood because (A) Aashvee Di messaged me and I missed her and (B) the last 3O seconds of the episode. The NivRen  hug was way to much for me! I LOVED IT! Honestly I kept forwarding over the episode to just get to the good parts and well I loved when Nivi imagined Viren there and then finally in the end when he was there. Right now, I'm hoping that Nivi and Viren go and live with Naintara and Yash. Ahh I love Viren. I'm so glad he's baccccccccccccccccck!!!

yes. You know I was  seeing the last scene again and again and my mood got changed.
Guys if you want to change your mood just see that scene continuously...... It will work for you....

Haha Resh you're just like me! Well I barely watched the episode but then went to just watch that last scene over and over and over and over and over again and now I'm watching old NivRen scenes from Navz di's YouTube. 

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Girls, something about the episode is disturbing me a lot !! The bit about the Diya not extinguishing for the next 24 hours, which means it will surely extinguish before that time !! But why ? Viren is back and he also challenged the entire family that he will prove Nivi is not mad and will find out who the culprit is, then what will the extinguishing signify ? Confused
Navz I think it will not be extinguish have you seen what NT prayed that I have left my daughter fate on you and without Keshav I feel the prayer is not complete so I feel that after that slap Keshav will feel little ashamed and he see the the diya who willbe going to extinguish and take care for it to not let it extinguish. I think only this is the meaning of this and I want this only. Atleast now Keshav show little concern about his daughter.

zarmeenogmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Moni, sweetie we are not going to get a confession anytime soon, let alone consummation !! At most there are chances of Nivi's realization, but knowing CT's they will try and drag that as well, as much as they can !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone!!

Sorry Rachu Di, I'm Gonna Have To Break The Promise I Made To You. I CANNOT Bottle And Bank Up My Anger As Much As You Guys, And Today, I Am Going To KILL My Keyboard.

What.The.Hell. Angry
What A WASTE Of 1 Hour On Torture.
What A WASTE Of 60 Minutes On Something We Expected SO Much More Of.
What A WASTE Of 3600 Seconds On Nivi's Tears!

This STUPID Mahaepisode, I HOPE, Has Taught Us ALL One Thing: NEVER, EVER, EVER ... Expect High From CT's, 'Cos It ALWAYS Goes In The Opposite Direction.

Yesterday, I Had Written A List On  EVERYTHING I Knew That Was Going To Happen Today, Even If I Called It A "I DO NOT WANT" List.
From CC's Torture And Ugly Smirks, To DD's Complaints And Sid's Grumpy Face, To YD's Moodiness And LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, The Thing I KNEW That Would Happen:
2 Minutes On A NivRen Scene, With A Filmy Dialouge Said By Viren In It, And TADAAAAAAA ... The Result Was EVIDENT In Front Of You.

Ok, SO Here Is What I Felt About This WASTE Of An Hour, Expect For 2 Minutes Only, Of A Unnessecary Episode:

YD, You, You Old Hag, Are The Most Selfishest Person I Have EVER Seen In My Life. Ok So Maybe She Has Accepted Nivi As Being A Bahu Of The Sood House, But Woman, You Definitely DO NOT Know How To Treat People. GOD, I CAN'T STAND YOUR MOO - DY (COW) FACE!!! No One Else Took The Responsibilty To Give Medication To BS Besides Nivi, BE ABIT GRATEFUL WILL YOU!?!

Okay So, I Need Something Positive.
NT And Yash, OH YOU 2 ROCKED MY SOCKS AGAIN!!! Clap... WOW!
Ya Know, NT, You Should Have Given Keshav "THE SLAP" Some Long Time Ago. HE HAD TO HAVE SOME SENSE KNOCKED IN HIM!! ... What The HELL Do You Mean Keshav, "WOH MERI BETI NAHIN HAIN, JO IS GHAR MAIN THI WOH MAERI BETI THI, USE BARAA SHAWQ THA SOOD HONE KAA, YEH USKE KARMO KA PAL HAIN" ... What Kinda Dad Says That?!?! ... BLOODY HELL, Your No Less Than DD And YD And CC And Sid In Pulling Faces Are You Now? GOSH, Does He Only Have Like ONE Expression On His Face. When He's Speaking, Uske Shakal Par Baara Bajey Hote Hain, NT Ne TAPPA Mara, Tab Bhi Wahi Shakal ... Like Dude, No Offense But, Do You Do Botox Or Something, That You Can't Stretch Your Face? I'm Curious To Know ... Confused

NT, Yaaar, You're Just SOO Awesome, Jitni Taareef Karu, Utna Kam Hain! ... She Couldn't STAND CC Holding Nivi's Hand In That Manner, Like, WOOOOOOOP WONDERWOMAN!!!!
Yash, OH MY GOD YASH, You Just Follow NT's Footsteps. Forget About What Your Stupid One Expression Faced Dad Does Or Says. He's SUCH A Sore Loser.

RIGHT, Back To Anger Again.
I Thought This Show Had A Little Different Factor Which Made In Unique From Every Other Show. I'm Not Saying It Doesn't, Cos No Other Show Has Our Kinshuk Mahajan In It Wink ... But Plot Wise, CT's, YOU SUCK. WHAT THE HELL YAAR, SAAS BAHU SE CHUTKAARA HI NAHIN MILTA HAIN!! ... I Mean, CC, That Plastic Face DRAGGED Nivi Like She Was Some DOG On A Lead Into Her Room And The Way She Slammed The Door. HONESTLY, I Got My Pillow And Dug My Nails In It. I SWEAR, I Thought She Was Gonna Hit Nivi Like PROPER BAD, Considering Her Actions.

AND OMV!!! THAT WHOLE ROOM SCENE BETWEEN CC AND NIVI Was The Worst Thing Ever. Like CC, PISS OFF WILL YOU! I Mean, LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE. She's Already So Feeling So Uneasy Because Viren's Not There, And Plus NO ONE Is Ready To Believe Her, AND On Top Of That, CC's Starts Talking About The Sharma Family History, LIKE NO WOMAN, GET LOST!!! ... If I Could, I WOULD HAVE PUT MY HAND THROUGH MY LAPTOP SCREEN, AND PULLED CC'S HAIR AND MAKE HER BALD! ...
She Doesn't Even DESERVE To Be Labelled "Maa", It's Not Like She's Treated Viren As A Proper Child Anyway, Since She's So Worried About Her Plastic Face And Gossip, She Probably Didn't Know How To Look After Viren And Sent Him Away, I Suppose. Well Anyway, VD, As SOOON As She Heard Nivi Scream She Looked Up. Maaan, That Scene Was So Emotional Where Nivi's EYEING VD Not To Leave Her, And PLASTIC FACE Smirks Again. Idiot.

SID, BE A BLOODY MAN WILL YOU. Goodness's Sake, TIME AND TIME AGAIN, I Repeat This Phrase For Him. I Can't Believe It. You ACTUALLY Listened To DD???? THAT PB????? LIKE REALLY?????
Sid, LEARN To Make Your Own Choice, Will Ya?! ... DAFTO, No Wonder, Two PB's Found Something In Common And Got Married, And Will Have PB Juniors And Kids Aswell. THE PB GENERATION!!

HL, Okay So She Had SOME Nice Feelings And Felt Sorry For Nivi. BUT I STILL HATE YOU.

DD, Like, Aren't You Nivi's Sister? Aren't You Like ... SUPPOSED TO BE AGAINST THIS WHOLE THING? What Has Gotten Into You. Actually, Why Am I EVEN Bothering, What More Could You Expect From A PB? ...

One Absurd Thing I'd Like To Comment On, Before I Move Onto The NIIICE Part Of What I Felt Today, In Which There's Still Anger ... CC, Being A Woman And Most Importantly, ONE PERSON, Is DRAGGING Nivi, And The REST OF THE KHAAANDAAAN IS JUST STOOD THERE, Consisting Of A MAN, And ATLEAST 4 Women, Watching The Whole Tamaasha!! Like Yeaaah, We'll Only Move And Start Screaming Like OMGGG!!!! SAMBHAAAL KAR CHANCHAL Or NAAAHIIIIIN, NIVI KO CHOROOOO Or AHISTAAAA SEE!!  Or DEERE SEE!!!! LIKE, OMV! Dude, Can You Not Like PULLL Nivi AWAY From CC's Grasp!! It's Like Watching BULL Fighting!!

NOWWWWWWWW .... NIVREN!!
As I Said, I Am NOT At ALL Content With The Amount Of Screen Time They Got Today. LIKE HELLO, WE BARELY SEE THEM THAT MUCH, And When We Do, YOU GIVE US A DREAM?? HELLO, BUT I'VE NOT WASTED, Well I Have, But Still, I HAVE NOT WASTED MY WHOLE HOUR JUST TO WATCH A DREAM. And We Didn't Even Get A HUG In That Dream. I Was Just STARING At My Screen Like This: O.O ...
Nevertheless, It Was SO Damn Cute, Viren's FILMY Style, Shah Rukh Khan Pose, With Both Hands Held Out, Like AAAO, MERI BAAAHON MAIN NIVEDITAAAAAAAAAAAA ... And Nivi Baaagti Baaagti Gayi, Only To Find Herself Hugging Thin Air. -.- ... I Think Nivi Finds Viren REALLY Hot In White, No Wonder She Imagined Her "Farishta" In It Wink

AND FINALLY.

The All Important, FILMY ENTRY!!! ...
Nivi Sensed Viren. The Most Important Thing, I Think It The Whole Wasteful Mahaepisode Was THIS. She Felt Him. The Air Suddenly Changed, And TADAA, He Was There. Hahaa, That Was So Funny, How Nivi's Like "CC Ki Bachiii, Meraa Haath Chorr ABHI ISI WAQT!!!"
And The Perfect Filmy, Old School Romantic Scene Of The Heroine Doing Her Usual Slow Motion Running (Thank God This One Was NORMAL Speed), And TIGHTLY, And WOW, SHE CERTAINLY DID HOLD HIM TIGHT, GRASPING Onto Her Hero's Clothes, In This Case, His Chocolate Brown Jacket. Ooooooooooft, WHAT A (Filmy), But Passionate Scene.
Like, Her FINALLY Finding Solace And Peace. She Was RELIEVED That She Was There. That THAT SOMEONE, Finally Came Who She KNOWS Will Believe Her. She Wanted And Needed That More Than ANYTHING, And Viren, Through This "Intense Hug", Where Nivi Took The First Step, Doesn't Need ANY Other Proof Or Evidence On How Much She Missed Him, Since He Has It, INFRONT, In His ARMS!!
And WOOAAAAH, Steady The Anger Viren, The EYES Show A BIIIIIIG Fight Is Ready To Take Place On Monday Wink ... WOOOOOP WOOOOP!!!
But Still, YOU KANJOOOOS CT'S, Like, ONLY ONE And A HALF NIVREN SCENE??? COME ON ... YOU CAN SOOOOO DO BETTER THAN THAT. If You Can Give Plastic Face, Botox Face, PB, Grumpy Face AND Moo-dy Face, Screen Time, Then Why NOT Our AWESOME AND BEATIFUL NivRen??? ...

SO MONDAY, I'm Not Holding ANY Expectations From You, Since You Let US Down, COMPLETELY!!!! Angry ...
Just One Last Question, WHAT Was The POINT Of This MAHA - Episode (Waste Of An Hour) ...?
And Again, HOW COULD IT HAVE BEEN MAHA, IF OUR MAHIYA WASN'T THERE???
No Yaar, Just No, CT'S Your TRP'S ARE SOOOOOO Not Gonna Go HIGH Like That. If You Want Methods, Then Ask US NivRen Psychotics! ...

WOOAH, ANGER OUT ... And Paitence For Monday's Episode In!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....lamszarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Yesterday they showed us that in morning Nivi was talking to Viren, he was in delhi. Today (day in serial didn't change), was it afternoon when CC dragging Nivi out? How come Viren was already there. I think he literally did what he told Nivi, Udake aajaunga tumhare paas. He took flight back, what do you think? And when CC was dragging Nivi, Nivi was just protesting but didn't try to get out of her clutches, but as soon as she sensed Viren, some kind of strength over took her and she just freed herself from evil witch's grip and ran. I am watching that again and again.

FaizuuNivRenxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Navz I think it will not be extinguish have you seen what NT prayed that I have left my daughter fate on you and without Keshav I feel the prayer is not complete so I feel that after that slap Keshav will feel little ashamed and he see the the diya who willbe going to extinguish and take care for it to not let it extinguish. I think only this is the meaning of this and I want this only. Atleast now Keshav show little concern about his daughter.

Oh Rachu !! I hope that happens, because I don't want that Diya to extinguish now that Viren is back ! and if they showed Keshav protecting it, then only his character would be redeemable for me, because I hated him more then I hated the Sood's tonight !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top