NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 138)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

okay! do you know how hard it is to update such a torturous episode? I wanted to shoot CC and YD.!
How dare YD call my viren useless! I dislike her totally!
and CC u r so lucky that i am not your DIL, coz if i was, you would've been suffering like Nivi right now!
Yaar Sanju I want to c that scene coz of course as u know I did not watched today's episode but can u tell me where it is when CC was talking abt viren.
Sanju for YD and JAAL Viren is useless and mad they don't consider him good because he says the truth and side the truth and his belief but Sid does what ever they want and I never understand how can Sid turned into puppet in CC, yd and DD hand as they tell him and he dance where are his brains has he actually given to Chanchal or what How can he believe Chanchal so easily even after knowing their truth that to what extent they can fall to take their revenge. Jawaher defamed his own father and his company to take a revenge on Keshav and Sid like good grandson should expose him as Jawaher cheated no one else but his own GF and his GF got heartattack due to that He is shown to love his GF so much then how can he be so sweet with these people. I was expecting atleast his bitter behaviour with them but no he is behaving so sweetly as they haven't done anything. Nivi I can understand become DIL of Chanchal and she is her husband's mother but she still have guts to fight with her when she is harsh. He couldn't tolerate a single accusation from Nivi and called her mad but why he don't think what pain Keshav and Nivi must be going through with a false allegations on them why don't he try to clear things for them.

Yaarr I agrre wid u rach 100% . JAaL  n YSD consider Viren as useless .n Aaj toh had hi ho gayi . I mean seriousllyy hu dare YSD 2 tell my Viren as useless ? I eman hello Atleast he doesn't sit in house like u Angry . Viren supports truth , He thnks logicalyy frm his heart n frm his mind as well Clap . I lovvvvv dis guyy yaar . Hu much cn any1 love some1 is seriousllyy unbelievable .

n u know wht wonder me most is BS  I mean dis person has blind faith on SID . sid ki naam ki mala japta rehta h bas Angry but can'tt he see who is relaly savng his family frm allegations n insults ? whch grandson is nt showng off but just doing it continueslyy just n only for his family .can't he see tht ? Angry . Sid made so many mistakes but no1 is telling anythng 2 him so why they r behind my swwetu ? wht he did ?  Arre come on no1 has rght 2 say my jaanu Viren as irresponsible .no1 . Angry  He frm his childhood lived in hostel wout any lovee of his family , he did all his work on his own so hu dare BS n YSD 2 say Viren as irresponsible n bachha .Shame on them Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Girls, something about the episode is disturbing me a lot !! The bit about the Diya not extinguishing for the next 24 hours, which means it will surely extinguish before that time !! But why ? Viren is back and he also challenged the entire family that he will prove Nivi is not mad and will find out who the culprit is, then what will the extinguishing signify ? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRengmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hello my lovely Dis, 
although I can't be on much today, I just wanted to say I'm in a good mood because (A) Aashvee Di messaged me and I missed her and (B) the last 3O seconds of the episode. The NivRen  hug was way to much for me! I LOVED IT! Honestly I kept forwarding over the episode to just get to the good parts and well I loved when Nivi imagined Viren there and then finally in the end when he was there. Right now, I'm hoping that Nivi and Viren go and live with Naintara and Yash. Ahh I love Viren. I'm so glad he's baccccccccccccccccck!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....gmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

@Navz I would like to see NT-Yash-Keshav scenes too. Thanks sweetie for doing this.

@Moni How r u? I know today was literally a torture for all of us. But both NivRen scene were very emotional and now you can see love Nivi has for Viren. Dream sequence she imagined him calling her for hug, you don't do that until you completely hopelessly fall for a guy.

@Rach I don't know what to say about those idiots in tha MAD HOUSE. YD believing CC is totally understandable but VD and Sid, what's wrong with them. Do they really think that witch can be even little concern about our poor darling? Sometimes I get more angry at them than CC, because having enemy you know is better than having friends you can't rely on.

@Sanju, how r u? I know today was extreme torture and I just can't imagine how you wrote WU. Thanks sweetie, it tells me exactly when to FF and when to watch. 

Keettyy Yaarr i m veryy veryy upset but yes those 2 scenes calmed me down .n I m seeng it again n again Big smile . n watngg eagerlyy for Monday .why why dis sunday came yaar why ? Cry 

Jaan plzzz answer my ques whch i asked . I thnk u will find it in pg 137 i thnk .

Edited by sushmitadutta - 08 January 2011 at 10:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Girls, something about the episode is disturbing me a lot !! The bit about the Diya not extinguishing for the next 24 hours, which means it will surely extinguish before that time !! But why ? Viren is back and he also challenged the entire family that he will prove Nivi is not mad and will find out who the culprit is, then what will the extinguishing signify ? Confused

I didn't watch that part of the episode so can you elaborate on what happened and to whom she said that?

Resh.....gmann2010xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

That only mean one thing Navz, MP is not done yet and now Nivi will be back in Sood house there might be another attack on her. In today's episode CC said Viren has to hear us. So may be CC tries something again to prove her mad. I think we are still not done with this torture crap. I thought maha episode was to just wrap thing up but looks like we are just in middle of it. 

FaizuuNivRenxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

I didn't watch that part of the episode so can you elaborate on what happened and to whom she said that?

Mahi, after the Pooja ended at the sharma house, Pandit Ji tells NT to be careful that the Diya does not extinguish for the next 24 hours. The Pooja was for Nivi's safety. This means that the Diya is going to extinguish for sure, but I can't understand why, especially with Viren back and believing in Nivi !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRengmann2010

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Hello my lovely Dis, 
although I can't be on much today, I just wanted to say I'm in a good mood because (A) Aashvee Di messaged me and I missed her and (B) the last 3O seconds of the episode. The NivRen  hug was way to much for me! I LOVED IT! Honestly I kept forwarding over the episode to just get to the good parts and well I loved when Nivi imagined Viren there and then finally in the end when he was there. Right now, I'm hoping that Nivi and Viren go and live with Naintara and Yash. Ahh I love Viren. I'm so glad he's baccccccccccccccccck!!!

yes. You know I was  seeing the last scene again and again and my mood got changed.
Guys if you want to change your mood just see that scene continuously...... It will work for you....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Go to top