Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 136)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

OMG OMG OMG Nivi didn't see Viren, she felt his presence. Embarrassed  No one could see where she was running to until they come out from porch. 

Feeling so bad for Yash, Dadi and Nivi. Looking at Dadi, you can clearly see shame in Sid and VD's eyes. Go chullu bhar pani mein dum maro sub ke sub. You call yourself friend and mother of Nivi, you don't deserve anything. I didn't understand PB today, she looked concerned in last scene. HL was kind of afraid that Nivi is becoming her mom. Angry

Ok now I am gonna go, be back later.
@bold-so true yaar...i'm going to watch d last few secs...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Originally posted by gmann2010

OMG OMG OMG Nivi didn't see Viren, she felt his presence. Embarrassed  No one could see where she was running to until they come out from porch. 

Feeling so bad for Yash, Dadi and Nivi. Looking at Dadi, you can clearly see shame in Sid and VD's eyes. Go chullu bhar pani mein dum maro sub ke sub. You call yourself friend and mother of Nivi, you don't deserve anything. I didn't understand PB today, she looked concerned in last scene. HL was kind of afraid that Nivi is becoming her mom. Angry

Ok now I am gonna go, be back later.
@bold-so true yaar...i'm going to watch d last few secs...
Agree with u Ketty and Ash that's what I'm doing and check out NT dadi expressions she has a big smile on her face seeing Viren

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Okay calmed down just a little bit, so came back to tell you that I wanna watch NT-Yash-Keshav Scene too ! They seem to be the only good thing about the episode ! so if anyone wanna watch it, I will be editing and uploading that too along with NiVren Bits

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssimran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Okay calmed down just a little bit, so came back to tell you that I wanna watch NT-Yash-Keshav Scene too ! They seem to be the only good thing about the episode ! so if anyone wanna watch it, I will be editing and uploading that too along with NiVren Bits
YEP I wanna watch it together can't see too much torture of Nivi but that scene I wanna see

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Yaarrr plzzz plzzzz Guyzzz Give me 1 Gun , I want 2 shoot d Ct's or let me shoot myself becozzzz it's just unbelievable Angry.

1hr episode n wht we got ? only 1 imaginary Scene b/w Nivren ( whch was beautiful n full of love n emotions ) n  d last second Nivi goes n hugg Viren .Beautiful as Nivi doesn't see Viren , She only feels him .Woww Yaar She lovess Viren soo soo much.

Yarr I don't know wheather i should b happyy for Nivren's 2nd magical huggg or should i b angry on Ct's for dong dis wid us . I mean yaar ridiculouss . Now hav 2 wait for MOnday , jiska darr tha vahi hua grrrrrAngry

Sorryy Guyzzzz In my anger n Frustation i forgot all manners . Gd eveng / mornong . Hu r u all ? I know all of u r in Bigg shock n anger like me . Kammal h yaar shock Nivi ko lagne wala tha , uski jagah hamein lag gaya Angry

Edited by sushmitadutta - 08 January 2011 at 9:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I have few question
Why they give Negative leads more brains and more role in serials?
Why they have to make a girl crying cat all the time? 
Why male leads are turned to be show piece who just have work to romance, flirt sometime and go why can't be they strong and use the brains?

In this serial Everyone knows the nature of Chanchal still they get manipulated so easily by her a day back she was showing them clearly how much she hates Nivi and today she was crying and everyone accepted her crocodile tears. I can understand YD but Vandana, Sid why they are so much influenced by her.
I told in my theory Sid is actually a lucky charm for Chanchal that's why despite of fact she is Viren's mother she talks more softly to him aur aaj to bol bhi diya kya kismat hai viren ki (in her mind jo humesha mere khilaaf hi hoti hai kitna accha tha jab voh is ghar se door tha sabkuch mere man mutabik ho raha tha aur jabse aaya hai musibat bana hua hai). But she doesn't know earlier his luck was bad (as he is her son and has to prove everything in front of other) but he is so lucky to get a wife like Nivi so he will prove himself worthy for love and respect to all. They both together will emerge as winner and all the family who were supporting you now will throw you out of house within second and put in the asylum. Jawaher to gayab hi ho gaya hai pata nahi kausa naya nuksaan karne waala hai.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsFaizuuNivRenzarmeenogmann2010Alphabet26ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
suchiiii...pls update ur retreat...pls pls pls....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
okay! do you know how hard it is to update such a torturous episode? I wanted to shoot CC and YD.!
How dare YD call my viren useless! I dislike her totally!
and CC u r so lucky that i am not your DIL, coz if i was, you would've been suffering like Nivi right now!

Edited by SanKi4eva - 08 January 2011 at 9:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top