Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 13)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach and Mahi, I get your anger and frustration. I am not going to watch CCBM either until I see something positive. But I am still going to keep reading WU and all analysis of episodes over here. Rach sweetie I know it is hard to keep positive attitude when things keeps going wrong, but please don't worry too much, it is not good for your health. And dear you just totally changed the story of CCBM, hun I know Viren's and Nivi's  characters are really close to our heart and in no circumstances we want to see them suffer, and definitely don't want Viren to be the person doing all this things to Nivi. Take is easy, he is not behind all of this. Viren doesn't know Nivi's mom's history, person who is doing all these pretty much aware about what happened years ago. 

We should boycott the story... until they change the dang story line. Remember how before the wedding we found out that Kinshuk and the CTs read our posts and sometimes even base story lines off of what we want? Well where the hell are they now? Can they not see our anger and frustration? There better some real good explanation behind this and who is doing this/ why. Like the climax of this track sure as hell be one fantastic one after this suffering that they put us through. Jeeze.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728lamsmilee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Gita97

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Wow milee.. i just came online and a saw a new thread on NivRen and already 12 pages up.... :)
Thanks a lot dear... :) loved the intro... Clap
Hugs !!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillating

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Yo I don't want Nivi doubting Sid...this gives me bad vibes. In all honesty and goodness I wanted Siddharth to be the culprit but, I doubt he would put Dadaji through all this just for the sake of nursing his blemished ego courtesy the NivRen marriage. But yeah later down the road, when Nivi figures out the the culprit wasn't Sid, assuming it will be someone else, that feeling of remorse and guilt may be interpreted differently by others around her. I really really didn't want her doubting Sid only to find him innocent later on. *sigh* What a horrible episode.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by mahix3

Does any1 know when Aashvee is to be back from vacation? I thought she would join in today....

Even if Aashvee di is back, she'd be pretty pissed off right about now because of this MP track. Stupid crap Cry

I know Mahi she too will be pissed off by the MP track but really would lighten the mood with her comic dialogues badmouthing the CT's and DD,CC and the rest of the animal gang....LOL

I'm telling you, this is ridiculous. There is no point in badmouthing the CTs even though right now it seems like a room full of bandhars came up with this storyline. But don't even get me started about Divya. She's an idiot and selfish. After a long hard day at work, obviously her husband needs to come home and freshen up even before he goes next door but what is it? She doesn't want him in the house alone with Nivi. WHAT DOES THAT DUMB GIRL THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN? That Sid is going to give Nivi the shuhaagan rights that belong to her? She is so slow. And Chancal.. she is an utter evil witch. First off, did she really think she'd get away with trying to pull some evil crap without getting yelled at by Yashondra? We all know that horrible woman had something planned/ failure planned for Nivi so that she could blame it all on her and that's why she left Nivi home alone but obviously she got caught. I just wish Chancal would get what she deserves! As for Hemleta, she needs to just stop. That woman is stupid and needs to underestimating Nivi. If I could, I'd hit all these people with my chappal!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafanlamsmilee1014NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingGita97

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Since no one was kind enough to reply to my comment and tell me that I shouldn't watch the episode-- I ended up watching it and ughh. I need a break from Chand Chupa Badal Mein because right now there is no chand at all. It's just all sad and traumatic events and I can't bear to watch this any longer.

Mahi I am definitely taking break from CCBM as I can't bear it anymore Nivi getting tortured daily and I keep suspecting Viren its too much to handle for me

RAchu pls watch CCBM with a very open mind. Take the episode as it comes always remembering its a show hence everything will be cleared one day and be hopeful about the day. Imagine the joy u will get once everything is cleared.....Big smile

Although Sneha you're right about the joy that we will feel once the mystery and MP track is over-- right now it is PURE TORTURE! It is just so unbearable to watch and I don't understand why the CTs are keeping this on? I mean they will lose TRPs like this as this causes a loss of interest in the viewers or makes the viewers hate the track and stop watching. This is too much. We all knew that Nivi would get tortured in this show in order to grow but this track is C R A P !!!! God it pains me to watch it Cry

Hey Mahi jaan i know how u feel. Even i feel the pain and torture sumtimes but then calm myself by thinking positive (though very difficult) . The CT's try to give us few NivRen moments to enable us to cope up with the torture but that too is short lived coz the torture lasts longer than the moments. And about TRP like i said in my earlier posts it is determined by only few households which thrive on these kinds of torture. The most torturous serials are high on TRP, thats y CCBM is not on topLOL Dont worry the CT's will realise soon that they cannot hang on to the MP track for too long and has to clear it up but i guess it would go on for another 2-3 week atleast....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillatingzarmeeno

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello Girls; I'm just ok still in pain but could not resist the discussion anymore.

Hey Ash thank so much for the live update.

Anju what happened to u? I hope everything is fine as all our prayers r with u guys.

@Zarmeen.. Take care of ur health dear... My prayers are with u..

@Anju.... i don know what happened to u dear... but will surely pray for ur happiness..

shana_83simran728tamushimilee1014NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Todays episode was one of the  most boring and disappointing episode,full of negativism and torture and all limits were crossed. i cant bear anymore.Cry .

If there was  a good scene then it would be the precap  why because nivi is sitting and really thinking about it ,at last. I liked the way she was rewinding her thoughts.. Now my only hope is that she really does something and viren help her with it. I really want her to start backfiring and do something boldly instead of just crying. I really want some positivity along with a tension free nivi and viren.

Edited by Resh..... - 05 January 2011 at 10:58am

shana_83Shayafansimran728NivRenDeewanimilee1014tamushiScintillatingzarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Does any1 know when Aashvee is to be back from vacation? I thought she would join in today....

You know I am missing her too, she was supposed to be back by 3rd did not see her online.

Yeah same here Milee. She adds humour to the discussion along with others LOL. and that is required when we have a totally screwed up episode ....

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewanitamushimilee1014Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

Go to top