Thanks Zarmeen for the link...loved it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
part1-
yd stops nivi. she says wen cc's phone came she ran back. bs praises nivi. cc takes nivi away.
puja in sharma house. dadi n yash with pandit. ks comes n sees n goes.
cc scolds nivi 4 going to bs room, takes her to room. throws her in n closes door inside.
ks refuses to sit 4 puja. he says she's dead 4 him. dadi is shocked n says how she gave birth to him ( gud going dadi..) .
nivi trying to convince cc. cc says in small voice dat nivi is losing mind again n again with examples Angry. she says u got it in inheritance fm ur mom. ur mom siucided in her state but u r taking others life. nivi refuses to accept. finally nivi screams i'm not like my mom.
dadi asks pandit to start puja with yash. cc again tortures nivi with her words. she says even if u shouts no1 'll believe u. she screams at cc. yd sid n vd hears n goes to her. cc still talking. a vase breaks accidently. nivi asks y r u doing dis?..
cc opens door n talks sweetly to her. she takes away others fm dere. doesnt allow any1 to talk to her. cc's evil look at nivi.
puja ends. pandit sasy be careful diya shud burn 4 continous 24 hrs.

coming up-yd says we r elders they shud agree.cc says sid not agreeing. hl luks on. dd says sid agreed.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsshana_83NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-KinSanj

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashred12

part1-
yd stops nivi. she says wen cc's phone came she ran back. bs praises nivi. cc takes nivi away.
cc scolds nivi 4 going to bs room, takes her to room. throws her in n closes door inside.
ks refuses to sit 4 puja. he says she's dead 4 him. dadi is shocked n says how she gave birth to him ( gud going dadi..) .
nivi trying to convince cc. cc says in small voice dat nivi is losing mind again n again with examples Angry. she says u got it in inheritance fm ur mom. ur mom siucided in her state but u r taking others life. nivi refuses to accept. finally nivi screams i'm not like my mom.
dadi asks pandit to start puja with yash. cc again tortures nivi with her words. she says even if u shouts no1 'll believe u. she screams at cc. yd sid n vd hears n goes to her. cc still talking. a vase breaks accidently. nivi asks y r u doing dis?..
cc opens door n talks sweetly to her. she takes away others fm dere. doesnt allow any1 to talk to her. cc's evil look at nivi.

coming up-yd says we r elders they shud agree.cc says sid not agreeing. hl luks on. dd says sid agreed.
Thanks my braveheart for taking this on to you for all of us.  Hug I am skipping part 1. CC ki to mein. Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry

Edited by gmann2010 - 08 January 2011 at 7:48am

NivRenDeewanizarmeenoashred12xaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

omg ..good morning girls
anxiously waiting for the episode..

Hey Anju!! How are you, sweets!! Good morning!! You bet, all of us are eagerly awaiting the episode. Hun, I so loved your analysis of yesterday's episode. Sorry, I didn't get a chance to comment on it. As usual it was mind blowing. You analyzed the NivRen phone conversation & Nivedita's yearning so well, that honestly, I didn't even attempt to even put my thoughts down about the episode because there was no way, I was going to be able to say anything more than what all you had already mentioned. Just loved it dear!!

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

omg ..good morning girls
anxiously waiting for the episode..

Good morning Anju. How is your mom now? I hope she is doing better. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanixaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Anju and Ketty u guys r more than welcome. And Anju sweetie how is ur mom doing now?

Ash thank u so much yaar for saving us from the torture and doing live update coz i will watch it when Viren will enter so I'm not watching the beginning part.

Edited by zarmeeno - 08 January 2011 at 7:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ashred12Suchi-xaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

thanks payal..
thanks Ashly dear for the update...you are too good.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ashred12Suchi-xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

part1-

I'm going to starangle CC the Evil Witch !! Angry  My Poor Nivi !!! Cry My Poor Baby !! Cry

Uh oh, I don't like the sound of Diya not extingishing for the next 24 hours ! Meaning we are in for another shock ??? ShockedConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top