NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 123)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by xaviara

hey Payal and Ketty !! *hugs* how are u doing girls !! *hugs*
Hi Navz how r u? Thanks sweetie for opening a new thread for us. We definitely need one today. Big smile

I'm doing fine babes ! and you ? awww no problem hun, anything for your girls ! and with the Maha epi, it was needed, but you have to thank Rachu, it was she who reminded me to open one ! actually she suggested two, but I made one for now, we can open another one in a jiffy if it is needed !! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Hi Navz how r u? Thanks sweetie for opening a new thread for us. We definitely need one today. Big smile

I'm doing fine babes ! and you ? awww no problem hun, anything for your girls ! and with the Maha epi, it was needed, but you have to thank Rachu, it was she who reminded me to open one ! actually she suggested two, but I made one for now, we can open another one in a jiffy if it is needed !! LOL

Haan Navz really beautiful introduction I loved it and please aaj analysis kiye bina bhagna mat ok

4 mins to go

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 08 January 2011 at 7:27am

NivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Navz!! Good, how about yourself? Thanks, dear for starting the new thread today (I kno you are still in the process of doing it). You know, I just realized that you haven't done the honors of starting the new one in a while now, it might be close to a month or something, right? I know you were busy with work & then our little Viren was unwell. So, how is he by the way? Recovering well? Almost back to normal, or is that still too soon?
You know what the funny part was, when I started following the NivRen thread since October 2010, I used to think that it is only you who can begin new threads! LOL Silly, na? Because you were the only one who did it all the time. back then. Just a thought! Not a big deal. I guess, killing time before the episode is aired..

Rayaan is doing fine Mashallah, fully recovered and back to his antics !!! LOL U know I guessed as much that everyone thinks only me and Mahi are allowed to open a NivRen thread, that is why I encouraged others to start opening them too !! So whoever is interested in opening a thread, please feel free to do so !!! LOL Its an open invitation to all !! *hugs*

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey ketty how are you sorry was eating my breakfast so was not posting anything and Navz I loved your thread jaan but sweetu you forgot to enter the name of current thread today we are going to finish 16th thread
Hey Rach how r u? good girl. I always skip my breakfast. LOL  5 more minutes to go. It's kind of morning ritual now to wait for CCBM episodes, whether with anticipation or dread. 

@Navz sweetie excellent introduction. I loved the second saying, that's my personal favorite since there was something similar in starting dialogue of movie Dil To Pagal Hai. Big smile

@Zarmeen wonderful name sweetie. I don't want this silsila to stop at all. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Haan Navz really beautiful introduction I loved it and please aaj analysis kiye bina bhagna mat ok

4 mins to go

Don't worry rachu my darling ! tonight i'm going no where !!! WinkLOL Will definitely give my veryyyyy long analysis !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
finally...abt to start in a min....just hoping i wont faint seeing d nivren scenes today...(if viren comes early in d epi)...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

finally...abt to start in a min....just hoping i wont faint seeing d nivren scenes today...(if viren comes early in d epi)...
Oh sweetie brave yourself, if you faint what will happen to us. Wink

NivRenDeewanizarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Hey ketty how are you sorry was eating my breakfast so was not posting anything and Navz I loved your thread jaan but sweetu you forgot to enter the name of current thread today we are going to finish 16th thread
Hey Rach how r u? good girl. I always skip my breakfast. LOL  5 more minutes to go. It's kind of morning ritual now to wait for CCBM episodes, whether with anticipation or dread. 

@Navz sweetie excellent introduction. I loved the second saying, that's my personal favorite since there was something similar in starting dialogue of movie Dil To Pagal Hai. Big smile

@Zarmeen wonderful name sweetie. I don't want this silsila to stop at all. Big smile

Thanks hon !! Embarrassed Dil to Pagal Hai is one of my most favorite movies of all time ! It simply nurtures my romantic soul !!! EmbarrassedLOL What a beautiful movie and what beautiful songs ! Ek Duje Ke Vaste simply gets me all dreamy and teary eyed whenever I listen to it !! EmbarrassedLOL
LOL

lamsNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top