NivRen - Friendship or Love? - Page 120

Posted: 13 years ago
Moni wonderful analysis sweetie. And you right that now like Viren, Nivi's world also starts and ends with him. Last look on Viren's face when he was staring at his family, I am sure somebody going to die Monday. I just can't wait. Why the hell CTs had to do this with us. Pata nahi konse janam ka badala liya hai humse aaj.
Moni, dear, lovely analysis!! What I love the most about your analysis is the this immense amount of love that you have for your Kinchu coming across. Not even NivRen, only Viren. It would be so hard to miss, jaan. It is really endearingly sweet what a huge fan of Kinshuk you are and how much you love him & are proud of him. 😊
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Moni it was really a beautiful analysis and I completely loved each and every word for NivRen I was thinking why Moni hasn't done the complete analysis for today but loved it
I completlyy Agrre wid u simran tht In 1st hugg Viren knew tht she needs suport n so he hugged her .n above all it is just impossible fpr Viren 2 see her cryng n braking down . He will never ever bear tht . So it became more important for him 2 give her his shoulders 2 cry .

But 2dy in 2nd hugg scene , Nivi just completlyy gave up all 2 Viren n all she needed was Viren n she got it .
@Faizaaaa thanxx for lovngg it jaan . n yes my Viren is my hottt hottt choclate lolzz

@Keetyy yes keety i wrote dis in my analysis also ki there were NT dadi n yash also but she feels Viren , runs n hugss him . So it clearlyy depicted tht Viren is now her world . thanxx for lovnggg my analysis dear

@Payal ,thanxx jaan for lovngg it .n jaan who knows better then u ki hu much i lovee my kiku hehee

@Rach it is so sweet of u jaan ki u wait for my analysis almost daily . thanxx jaan for lovngg it .
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
posting my thoughts in the new thread
Edited by xaviara - 13 years ago
Originally posted by xaviara

posting my thoughts in the new thread
We are waiting Navz